Young, dazed, and confused

Tinkerbell

Couple
s: i haven’t figured out how to upload a profile pic yet, but once i do i’ll post a pic of me and my boyfriend. i put the title ‘confused’ because i’m coming to this website looking for answers, and possibly a bull. i am a 19 year old caucasian female dating a 20 year old dominican male who fantasizes about me cucking him. i recently became open to the idea, so after he began looking for a bull, he would get scared and retreat, but continue to fantasize about it. i’m looking for some suggestions to convince my boyfriend to give it a try? to me, i figure why not try it and see if we enjoy it, rather than talk about it all the time and focus our sex life on it. i’m open to any suggestions :) thank you for your help!

It didn’t at first. But once I saw how much it turned him on, it starting turning me on. I wouldn’t pressure him if I knew he wasn’t into it, but it just doesn’t make sense for both of us to be turned on by something we’re not doing.
He may be waiting for you to make the first move. Perhaps you can slowly build up to it to see how it goes little by little. Flirting at first with him there, then maybe a kiss or a dance with a stranger while he watches, little things like that. I'd bet he'd probably be begging for more. However make sure you know each others limitations. Not every cuck couple is the same or has the same turn ons and I feel it is important to be on the same page. I know for me personally I would enjoy it if my wife or gf was taking charge of the situation

He may be waiting for you to make the first move. Perhaps you can slowly build up to it to see how it goes little by little. Flirting at first with him there, then maybe a kiss or a dance with a stranger while he watches, little things like that. I'd bet he'd probably be begging for more. However make sure you know each others limitations. Not every cuck couple is the same or has the same turn ons and I feel it is important to be on the same page. I know for me personally I would enjoy it if my wife or gf was taking charge of the situation
I was thinking about doing that, but I didn’t want him to get the impression I was cheating... but that’s where I get confused with the whole aspect of cucking. Idk if it would throw him off or turn him on? Is the whole thing that cucking is cheating? I’m just confused.

Not to be pessimistic, but you've got to go real slow with your boyfriend and be prepared that he will never agree in reality.

It's a big step for anyone. Other folks on this thread have good ideas, so maybe it's best to tease him a bit when you're making love,
keep teasing while he's in the heat of passion. Then wait and see if he ever starts to talk about in a more positive, concrete way.
And go from there

Take it slow, don’t do anything that will upset him! If you love him and value the relationship then be patient. Do you guys watch videos or role play at all? It’s a big step to take, there is a lot of emotions. The excitement and the jealous aspects of feeling he will experience is difficult! Does he just want to watch you with another guy, or does he want you to find a guy and meet him alone and then tell him about it? The key thing is to keep it exciting for him. Also after a guy usually shoots his load after the excitement is when reality hits! You know what they say about guys thinking with the wrong head at times. So if you do this make sure he isn’t allowed to cum when he’s watching you! As much as the lifestyle is about your sexual excitement don’t forget about him! Reach out and hold his hand when you are getting fucked by another guy and make eye contact! Not sure how much he or you want him to be involved in the lifestyle and I’m sure that will develop as you guys go along! Just tell him you love him and how much this excites you! Make it about both of you enjoying the experience! Hope everything works out! Be safe and have fun.

I was thinking about doing that, but I didn’t want him to get the impression I was cheating... but that’s where I get confused with the whole aspect of cucking. Idk if it would throw him off or turn him on? Is the whole thing that cucking is cheating? I’m just confused.
I don't really consider it cheating if the husband knows. If you want to meet someone behind his back, technically that would make him a cuckold but I don't think that would be good for the relationship. I think it would be much better if he knew about it

Take it slow, don’t do anything that will upset him! If you love him and value the relationship then be patient. Do you guys watch videos or role play at all? It’s a big step to take, there is a lot of emotions. The excitement and the jealous aspects of feeling he will experience is difficult! Does he just want to watch you with another guy, or does he want you to find a guy and meet him alone and then tell him about it? The key thing is to keep it exciting for him. Also after a guy usually shoots his load after the excitement is when reality hits! You know what they say about guys thinking with the wrong head at times. So if you do this make sure he isn’t allowed to cum when he’s watching you! As much as the lifestyle is about your sexual excitement don’t forget about him! Reach out and hold his hand when you are getting fucked by another guy and make eye contact! Not sure how much he or you want him to be involved in the lifestyle and I’m sure that will develop as you guys go along! Just tell him you love him and how much this excites you! Make it about both of you enjoying the experience! Hope everything works out! Be safe and have fun.
Thank you for that, your support means a lot to me. We do talk about it when we’re having sex, I’ll tease him with the thought. Even when we’re not having sex I’ll tease him and he always enjoys it. He gets really really into it, but after he comes, he doesn’t even want to talk about it. He’s 100% repulsed by the idea of me being with someone, for jealousy purposes. Which I understand, and this is why I haven’t done anything. When he’s horny he always talks about me sneaking behind his back and being with another guy and just sending him videos, but I’m scared if I do it, he won’t be into it at the time and things will go in the exact opposite direction that I planned.

Thank you for that, your support means a lot to me. We do talk about it when we’re having sex, I’ll tease him with the thought. Even when we’re not having sex I’ll tease him and he always enjoys it. He gets really really into it, but after he comes, he doesn’t even want to talk about it. He’s 100% repulsed by the idea of me being with someone, for jealousy purposes. Which I understand, and this is why I haven’t done anything. When he’s horny he always talks about me sneaking behind his back and being with another guy and just sending him videos, but I’m scared if I do it, he won’t be into it at the time and things will go in the exact opposite direction that I planned.
I would definitely say don’t do it sneakingly. A lot guys go through that phase in the lifestyle! Just reassure him that you think this is just fun for both of you and not you wouldn’t do anything to hurt him or the relationship. Seems like the role playing and teasing is working out until he looses his excitement which is common in the lifestyle! There is always chastity lol, kind of extreme in the lifestyle especially starting out! If you do go down the path of cuckolding him, I suggest you meet a guy who is from out of town so if something does happen you won’t see him again! The only bad thing about that is if all three of you hit off it will be difficult to see him again lol ( which was our case). Some people bring in a friend which makes them more comfortable but my advice is don’t mix friendship or business with pleasure. Experienced that as well which ended up bad for my ex and I! Like I said make it about the both of you and the lucky guy that gets to be apart of both of your experiences! Also probably don’t meet anyone from this site, a lot of fakes! Try to use Swingerlifestyle (SLS) and find someone experienced with good reviews from others to meet! Plus always meet together in a public setting first! Hey if things work out you might getting some good cock in the car out in the parking lot after meeting ;) (another fun experience lol). There are some good people on here with good advice so you have some support for you and him.

Back