You wanted this.

Westie

Male
From
UK
Came home from work to find my wife pacing the kitchen. “What’s wrong “, I said. She looked at me, sort of angry looking, wringing her hands.
“Just remember, you wanted this”.
“Wanted what?”, I replied. Almost afraid of her answer.
“You keep asking me to fuck a big cock”, she blurted.
Dumbfounded, I just stood there waiting.
“I will do it” she said.
“Great”, I replied. Heart racing. “I have a few guys in mind, I will have them contact you”.
“No need”, she answered. I’ve someone in mind.
“Oh?”. I thought that was going to be for me to arrange.
“No”, she angrily replied. If I’m to fuck him, then I choose. Got it”.
“Ye yes”, I answered with trepidation.
She hands me her iPad and on it was a very fit looking man.
“He’s black!” I said a bit louder than I expected it to come out.
“Never thought you were against me being with a black guy”, she said accusingly.
“No; no, just you’ve never mentioned black guys to me”.
“That’s because I know that their superiority intimidates you”.
“No they don’t”, I replied weakly. Knowing that she actually saw right through my lie.
I asked her why she wanted to fuck this particular guy. “He may not have a big cock, and that’s always been the fantasy. A big cock”.
She showed me another photo on her iPad. Shocked would be an understatement.
He was ripped, good looking and had a massive cock! I immediately felt intimidated and actually quite worried.
“This guy may be great looking, but he may be an asshole”, I nervously state.
“He’s not”, she says. “He’s handsome, a fantastic person and I will not have you bad mouth him”.
“I am meeting him in the pub tonight. You can either come with me, and enjoy what you’ve continually asked me to do, or you can stay home. But I am meeting him. And I will fuck him if he wants me to”.
I just stood; looking as shocked as I obviously was feeling.
She just stood there looking at me with contempt and said, “ You wanted this!”

Came home from work to find my wife pacing the kitchen. “What’s wrong “, I said. She looked at me, sort of angry looking, wringing her hands.
“Just remember, you wanted this”.
“Wanted what?”, I replied. Almost afraid of her answer.
“You keep asking me to fuck a big cock”, she blurted.
Dumbfounded, I just stood there waiting.
“I will do it” she said.
“Great”, I replied. Heart racing. “I have a few guys in mind, I will have them contact you”.
“No need”, she answered. I’ve someone in mind.
“Oh?”. I thought that was going to be for me to arrange.
“No”, she angrily replied. If I’m to fuck him, then I choose. Got it”.
“Ye yes”, I answered with trepidation.
She hands me her iPad and on it was a very fit looking man.
“He’s black!” I said a bit louder than I expected it to come out.
“Never thought you were against me being with a black guy”, she said accusingly.
“No; no, just you’ve never mentioned black guys to me”.
“That’s because I know that their superiority intimidates you”.
“No they don’t”, I replied weakly. Knowing that she actually saw right through my lie.
I asked her why she wanted to fuck this particular guy. “He may not have a big cock, and that’s always been the fantasy. A big cock”.
She showed me another photo on her iPad. Shocked would be an understatement.
He was ripped, good looking and had a massive cock! I immediately felt intimidated and actually quite worried.
“This guy may be great looking, but he may be an asshole”, I nervously state.
“He’s not”, she says. “He’s handsome, a fantastic person and I will not have you bad mouth him”.
“I am meeting him in the pub tonight. You can either come with me, and enjoy what you’ve continually asked me to do, or you can stay home. But I am meeting him. And I will fuck him if he wants me to”.
I just stood; looking as shocked as I obviously was feeling.
She just stood there looking at me with contempt and said, “ You wanted this!”
Damm. Wow what a great start to your story. Please continue.

Would be easier to read if all parts are in one post!

Copied from second port, ownership of Westie:
We arrived at the pub and wife was immediately looking around to see if he was waiting for her. He was nowhere to be seen.
I was secretly hoping he was a no show when I noticed the most beautiful smile on my wife’s face. I turned to see her looking at a strikingly handsome man. He stood out among the usual pub clientele of chubby beer bellies.
As he approached, he looked directly at me, smiled and held out his hand and said, “ hi I’m Max, thank you for giving me your stunning wife for the evening “.
I stood quite shocked as he lifted my wife’s chin with his strong fingers and kissed her gently.
He then turned to me and gave me a small package. “We are going across the road to the hotel you arranged. Stay here for 30 minutes, then you may come and join us”.
He took my wife’s hand and guided her toward the pub exit. My wife look briefly over he shoulder at me, and then willingly walked out with him.
I opened the package and saw a chastity device with a note saying, “ put this on”.
Before I could hide it, a guy close to me saw it, looked me up and down, then laughed to himself.
Embarrassed, I left the pub, went home, and with difficulty put on the device. It was the most uncomfortable thing ever, but I kept it on and went to the hotel.
I shakily put my key card in the door, opened the door, walked in, and stopped dead in my tracks.
There she was. Dressed in the most delicious slutty underwear, eyes watering as she looked up at me, holding his strikingly hard and long manhood. It was obvious that just before I walked in she had been gagging on his glistening cock.
She looked directly at me and told me to go into the bathroom and get undressed.
When I returned they were kissing deeply. I stood self consciously not knowing what to do next.
When their kiss broke, she told me to sit in the chair opposite the bed.
“No touching for you cuck”, she said as she gripped her bull. “Just watch”.
I tried to protest, but she immediately cut me off.
“You wanted this Cuck, sit and enjoy because I certainly will”.

Back