You Wanna Play Rough???

Not me, I like to be respected.
she isn't talking about "disrespect" in it's generally accepted meaning or useage. She's talking about what someone wants. Here's a philosophical question for you: If someone wants to be "disrespected" is it truly "disrespect"? The meaning of disrespect would presuppose it is not something someone would want. Thus, to someone who does not want respect, respecting them would be disrespectful and vise versa.

Last edited:
If the black guy fucking me has a huge cock, I prefer him to fuck me so hard and so rough and to push all of his cock so deep inside my pussy making me feel the pain but what a wonderful pain. I love him when fucking me doggy style to pull my hair,riding me like a mare,spanking my ass so hard and pushing it so deep.When in the missionary position, I like him to suck my nipples so hard,pinch them,suck my hard erect clitoris so hard and my pussy lips and ass finger me.
In general with black bulls I always love to be fucked so hard but the only thing I don't like and never agree to do is for the bull to slap my face or pee on me,but other than that I will do anything he asks me to do and will rim his asshole,suck his balls and deepthroat his cock.

If the black guy fucking me has a huge cock, I prefer him to fuck me so hard and so rough and to push all of his cock so deep inside my pussy making me feel the pain but what a wonderful pain. I love him when fucking me doggy style to pull my hair,riding me like a mare,spanking my ass so hard and pushing it so deep.When in the missionary position, I like him to suck my nipples so hard,pinch them,suck my hard erect clitoris so hard and my pussy lips and ass finger me.
In general with black bulls I always love to be fucked so hard but the only thing I don't like and never agree to do is for the bull to slap my face or pee on me,but other than that I will do anything he asks me to do and will rim his asshole,suck his balls and deepthroat his cock.
Your a,Cheap Whore after Daddys,Cock.

Only for BBC
14523.jpg

Last edited:
Back