You Wanna Play Rough???

Allow me to further clarify the differential between those who actively pursue a ..perhaps more sensual expression.. a something that, for lack of a better qualifier, 'average' sex pales like a candle before supernova. As some will surely see the enjoyment of pain in these activities, it is anything but. I liken it to an opening up of energy channels that simply overwhelm most. And for final riposte, to each be thy own and leave to others that which is their's.

Love be upon Your heart and Peace in thy mind, Marie
Articulated nicely!

Is that a big turn on for guys here, putting a woman in a collar?

Yes, this is a big turn on for some guys, and some women really enjoy being dominated.

A dominate man doesn’t have to ******* a woman to submit to him, she naturally wants to.

She decides to either follow or say "no". A dominate man should always respect no.

Last edited:
Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
I am not embarrassed to say that I like it rough. I love being spanked until my ass glows and fucked HARD. I want to ache the next day and feel a twinge of pain when I sit down. I can't cum for the nice boys......simply doesn't get my juices flowing.
I have even been in a D/s relationship. I just don't tell people at work or on Facebook what I like......lol

I am not embarrassed to say that I like it rough. I love being spanked until my ass glows and fucked HARD. I want to ache the next day and feel a twinge of pain when I sit down. I can't cum for the nice boys......simply doesn't get my juices flowing.
I have even been in a D/s relationship. I just don't tell people at work or on Facebook what I like......lol
Your my kind of woman

Back