You Wanna Play Rough???

3 of my ex ' s were into ******* first and foremost. 2 of them tried black for the first time as a trade with me if I would let them get raped. I used to not really enjoy it. However 1 of my ex girlfriends really did it up right for me to watch and it was just too good. I usually prefer my partner to be a very forward and aggressive slut that begs to be used like a whore. I also love showing her off to friends. But occasionally if the girl is really into it I've seen a 5 man gang ******* that was unbelievable to watch and just as exciting right after. Seeing my partner used and abused to the extreme was just off the chart. It was the fire time I'd ever felt a pussy that stretched out and full of cum. Plus she was ******* from a small tear going towards her asshole just a little bit. I could barely feel the sides when I sunk it in. Plus I remember 1 guy telling me I would think of all the big dick black man my wife fucked every time I stuck in in her. And she would also need some big black cocks to fill her so she could get off. And he was 100% right! It was a life changing moment. It was also the only time I've ever felt a pussy get stretched out permanently in one fucking.

image reminds me of a ex-slut gf, she would beg me to tie her up like this, then she would beg me to call black men to fuck her like a dog, after she was used by all of the black cock she had a glaze of sticky cum all over her, just like a glazed donut, she begged me to lick up all the cum off of her, after 5 min. of her pleading i started licking up all that cum and i told her that i loved her and i always will...

Back