You Wanna Play Rough???

Thanks! The "******* of air" subtitled on the bottom panel must be caused by pressure on the chest from lying down bent over backwards? I'm not into BDSM, but seeing that rig in use is both interesting and disturbing at the same time ... like watching a train wreck, I suppose. It hurts to watch, but at the same time it's hard to stop staring.

Not having seen the actual video to know for sure what she is referring to, I would be guessing that having her throat fucked would be the most likely cause of the breath restriction.

The position would make it difficult to breath, but not impossible. However, combine that with a cock plugging her throat, liquid's natural tendency to flow downward and she would be having a serious problem getting air into her lungs if the guys weren't paying attention, especially if she gagged or vomited.

Thanks! The "******* of air" subtitled on the bottom panel must be caused by pressure on the chest from lying down bent over backwards? I'm not into BDSM, but seeing that rig in use is both interesting and disturbing at the same time ... like watching a train wreck, I suppose. It hurts to watch, but at the same time it's hard to stop staring.
I know absolutely zero about BDSM. That post was about as extreme as I go. I know there's far more extreme stuff, but most of those things are disturbing to me.

Back