You Wanna Play Rough???

I used to date a little South Korean girl. We both did not know that we were into rough until we started fucking. Even though it was "vanilla" at that time, it was rough by virtue of the fact I was too large for her. It got to the point where she would crave it and wanted it harder, even though she would sometimes have to take aspirin afterwards. We eventually broke up, but I know that she is basically "ruined" for any other man, lol.

Interesting, I have been asked lately by a lot of girls to ******* them. I had never done that before I was asked, but it can be highly erotic and she is deepthroating you and you wrap your hands around her throat. I was always a bit hesitant at first and the girls did not like that as they wanted it really hard. But, you still have to be really careful, both with ******* used and whether you know the proper boundaries of the person. But, still, it is a really powerful position to establish your dominance.

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
I want it rough make me gag spank me pull my hair slap my face with your cock call me the slut I am have me gangbannged and ******* me

Almost any woman I've been with, regardless of Race and Ethnicity, confess to want it rough sometimes. Despite the image they may portray on the exterior, there's apart of them that wants to be taken. I'm not talking anything criminal. While they enjoy being made love to, they also like the hair pulling, getting their ass spanked, pushing their head down as they perform oral, being lifted into the air, etc.

So how rough do you like it? What have you done/have done to you? Is there anything you want done to you?

View attachment 58660
View attachment 58662
View attachment 58659
View attachment 58661
Many thanks for the Exciting Thread!

I really don't feel that I can condone roughness, though I realize that the sex act should be aerobic, and well, sometimes things can get a little out of hand. But it is still important to keep the action tasteful like this:

mm51.gif

or this
tumblr_o05923X3Cv1uog9zjo1_250.gif

or this

tumblr_nxouvdpg6X1uog9zjo1_500.gif

but this might be going a little too far, unless of course, the lady has spoken out of turn:

mm56.gif

Back