You like black men looking at your wife?

Really enjoy the looks from other men especially black men at the grocery store mall homedepot wherever. As I get older the more I enjoy it

It is the best feeling seeing bbcs checking her ass out. Once at Hedo we were at the pool and in purpose she had her ass sticking out of the water, and 2 bbcs approached her at the same time and they played with her ass and pussy, had a few nice drinks and then 1 of them bang the ******* out of her pretty deep. It was amazing!!

Attachments

• 20221104_125925.jpg
    20221104_125925.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
  • 20221104_125635.jpg
    20221104_125635.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 164
I love it when men look at my wife. I have "caught" men checking her out, especially looking at her ass in public many times. I love knowing that they are a little jealous that she is with me and all they can do is look. However, most of them will never know if they just approached and made contact they could easily be inside her.

ABSOLUTELY YES...A pretty hot example is a cut and paste from our thread on Haulover Nude Beach BBC. It was a really hot experience at the nude beach, seeing my conservative wife open her legs for a Black guy to get a good view of her beautiful pussy. Here you go:

By the time that the lifeguards left (I think it's either 4:00 or 5:00) the crowd thinned out a bit and we were well on our way through some cocktails. By this time...we have had to make several trips, together, to the ocean to piss...it became a running joke of ours that everyone would know what we were doing every time we went to the water. That said, the water was not real warm. So...again as some of the crowd thinned out...and by this time we no longer have lounge chairs as they round them up when the lifeguard stands close...my wife decided to start scooting to the edge of her beach towel, open her legs and just piss in the sand...and then cover it up with sand....it worked great and she was immediately sold on doing that for the rest of the day. So around 6:00 we noticed that the darker skinned BBC had moved closer to us. He was facing us in his "directors" type chair...he was facing North (with the ocean being to the East obviously) and we were facing to the South and slightly West). We noticed that he was sitting in his chair with his Left foot on the ground and his Right foot resting on his Left knee....and his cock was positioned down between his legs and was pointing straight at us! We noticed this and talked about it. Now we were both facing him and my wife was sitting with her feet on the towel and her knees up...but her legs were kinda close together. So I told her to open her legs a bit to give him something to look at...she smiled, with a soft laugh and sheepishly said "no...I'm not going to do that.". I said come on...I promise you that he wants to see you and it will drive him crazy!...I think this made her feel good as she then sat with her legs open...it was awesome! So I noticed that he was watching and began to make sure that his cock was starting to get bigger (in fact I saw him grab some lotion or lube and rub it on his dick). So he was enjoying the show and making sure that his cock stayed visible to us. Now my wife has to piss again...so she scoots to the edge of her towel...and now faces the ocean (to the East) and starts pissing...now the guy can see her taking a piss from the side (since he is facing the North)...He started smiling and stroking a bit.

It's the Sexual Power Wifey has and Cuckold hubby has access to have her needs are fulfilled by Mr. BBC...WIN-WIN-WIN for all....

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
We were attending a friends wedding on the Jersey Shore at a hotel that had a cheesy lounge. We knew practically everyone on the grooms side and we are very discreet.
On the wedding eve we were in the lounge and sitting at the bar after having danced a set and not looking for any lifestyle adventures. A very aggressive black man approached the Mrs directly in front of me in a manner we had not previously experienced. I was instantly very turned on and after looking around to see if anyone from our wedding party was in sight.
After seeing no one I sat back and left it to Dawn to decide what happened next. She talked with him but decided that it was not the right time or place to go any further.
As a younger man I was used to white guys aggressively hitting on her before getting married and I was always quick to stand my ground.
Guys with attractive gfs and wives know the drill.
After the years when she became a hot wife and later became black only I became comfortable with guys who approached in a more respectful manner and less so it someone did so in a disrespectful manner to me.

in this instance in Jersey it was a case of being a screw the husband manner and almost as if to show others I’ll take your wife right in front of you manner. When I did look around to see if anyone was watching it was to see if I should signal the wife to invite him back to our room.
Dawn was polite to him but declined his invitation. When we returned to our room I schemed with her to see if I should go back and bring him to our room but she wisely talked me out of taking the exposure risk.

ABSOLUTELY YES...A pretty hot example is a cut and paste from our thread on Haulover Nude Beach BBC. It was a really hot experience at the nude beach, seeing my conservative wife open her legs for a Black guy to get a good view of her beautiful pussy. Here you go:

By the time that the lifeguards left (I think it's either 4:00 or 5:00) the crowd thinned out a bit and we were well on our way through some cocktails. By this time...we have had to make several trips, together, to the ocean to piss...it became a running joke of ours that everyone would know what we were doing every time we went to the water. That said, the water was not real warm. So...again as some of the crowd thinned out...and by this time we no longer have lounge chairs as they round them up when the lifeguard stands close...my wife decided to start scooting to the edge of her beach towel, open her legs and just piss in the sand...and then cover it up with sand....it worked great and she was immediately sold on doing that for the rest of the day. So around 6:00 we noticed that the darker skinned BBC had moved closer to us. He was facing us in his "directors" type chair...he was facing North (with the ocean being to the East obviously) and we were facing to the South and slightly West). We noticed that he was sitting in his chair with his Left foot on the ground and his Right foot resting on his Left knee....and his cock was positioned down between his legs and was pointing straight at us! We noticed this and talked about it. Now we were both facing him and my wife was sitting with her feet on the towel and her knees up...but her legs were kinda close together. So I told her to open her legs a bit to give him something to look at...she smiled, with a soft laugh and sheepishly said "no...I'm not going to do that.". I said come on...I promise you that he wants to see you and it will drive him crazy!...I think this made her feel good as she then sat with her legs open...it was awesome! So I noticed that he was watching and began to make sure that his cock was starting to get bigger (in fact I saw him grab some lotion or lube and rub it on his dick). So he was enjoying the show and making sure that his cock stayed visible to us. Now my wife has to piss again...so she scoots to the edge of her towel...and now faces the ocean (to the East) and starts pissing...now the guy can see her taking a piss from the side (since he is facing the North)...He started smiling and stroking a bit.
Very nice experience, got my cock hard...

Indeed I was naked. I loved it and started getting hard. Based on your comments here, I think that you will really enjoy reading about our experiences at Haulover. Read my thread on Haulover Nude Beach BBC and you can follow along each of our experiences there and how things continue to progress,

Yes its the biggest turn on ever! When we went haulover beach for the first we was both fully nude and all the guys woud just walk by her and just stare her up and down.. was the best when the bbc would come by they would look! It was even better when she was sitting up watch her stare at al the mens crotches as they walked by and when a bbc walked by id be sure she seen it by saying damn babe look at that big cock lol it was a all around good time!

Yes its the biggest turn on ever! When we went haulover beach for the first we was both fully nude and all the guys woud just walk by her and just stare her up and down.. was the best when the bbc would come by they would look! It was even better when she was sitting up watch her stare at al the mens crotches as they walked by and when a bbc walked by id be sure she seen it by saying damn babe look at that big cock lol it was a all around good time!
my girl loved the scenery at haulover too

Back