You like black men looking at your wife?

Hopefully the hardest and the most dominant cause she loves being submissive and used.

damn...with that body PLUS she's submissive PLUS she likes to be used???
just smdh...hope she finds the next dominant Black guy who will make her feel like a truly used white married pussy, for his pleasure.

The wife always makes sure to tell me when guys are checking her out….. and somehow its always black guys. Do you think maybe its because they notice HER checking THEM out ??!!! 🤔

The most exiting time is when Kim is sitting with a naked black man , as they kiss his cock starts to rise and eventually becomes hard , that’s when the fun starts , it’s fantastic to see her enjoy herself, so do I .
No doubt the cerebral foreplay with anticipation of KINKY KIM getting naughty got you rock-hard before BBC could say, "cuckolding".

I love it. When we lived in London it happened almost daily that she was being checked out. She told me of an instance on a tube when an older black guy was deliberately bumping against her and he knew that she knew what he was up to. I still remind her of it during fantasy chat/masturbation. Beach and poolside still bring on the looks and she is a stunning 60 years now.

Back