You like black men looking at your wife?

I love watching any man watch my wife. It happens all the time, regardless of where we are. Even around grocery stores they all watch her, and a few will even follow us around the store, which can be a little bit creepy, but hey, the way she dresses I cant blame the guys, she's a walking advert screaming "fuck me"!

Jas loves it too, and will do little things that show a stocking top, or flash a little nipple, little things like that. If she REALLY likes a look of the guy she will "accidentally" flash her pussy at them, especially of they are following her around a store say. When she is doing this it usually means she wants to fuck the guy, and quite often she tell me to go over and have a word and "explain it to him". This means I have to go over and ask "if he would like to have my wife suck him off?". If all goes well its outside to our car, with them in the back seat and me in the front watching.

Makes a whole new meaning to a run the the store!

Pops

I absolutely love seeing black men looking and checking out my girlfriend, such a turn on. While in Florida a few years ago, loved watching all the black guys checking out my girl on the beach or while on the boardwalk, unfortunately none talked to her or flirted with her. If any did I would have encouraged them on, and to met us up later for drinks, maybe next trip!View attachment 4348606
sure _ but not only black guys .
if you are proud of your wife you ll enjoy

My wife recently met a older black guy on the street and being nieve she went with him to see his flower garden….
I’m sorry I ever stepped in,he backed off
I love when older black guys stare at her tits n legs….would love to see a guy grope her or ******* her to suck him in public

Attachments

• DAB8ECEC-0B3F-4CBD-AC82-6165281860D1.jpeg
    DAB8ECEC-0B3F-4CBD-AC82-6165281860D1.jpeg
    334.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 2A01AD19-C05F-4215-B6C2-9C7DC5E07E60.jpeg
    2A01AD19-C05F-4215-B6C2-9C7DC5E07E60.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
  • 5FC2E395-915F-466F-AB5E-6B0407FC117A.jpeg
    5FC2E395-915F-466F-AB5E-6B0407FC117A.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
I want to fuck your wifes asshole!

Back