You like black men looking at your wife?

My husband tells me when we are out and about and we see a younger black bull ..looking at me if I have a skirt on hubby tells me to lift it up a little so my panties are showing...and if he follows us around the store hubby makes me bend over and act like I am looking at something on the bottom shelves..so then he can reach behind me and ******* my legs apart so he can lift my skirt up and spread my ass apart to give him a real good look at me

Attachments

• 20210610_000904_HDR.jpg
    20210610_000904_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 131
I absolutely love seeing black men looking and checking out my girlfriend, such a turn on. While in Florida a few years ago, loved watching all the black guys checking out my girl on the beach or while on the boardwalk, unfortunately none talked to her or flirted with her. If any did I would have encouraged them on, and to met us up later for drinks, maybe next trip!View attachment 4348606
I think they would like to do more than just look at her!!!

Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.

My husband and me just got back from a club and we were getting ready to leave when I saw this older gentleman watching me come back from the bathroom and I told My husband and he said go back to the bathroom and slip off your panties and fold the top of my skirt up so I was almost showing my panties and stockings when I got done with all my prepping I walked out and saw him watching me walk by him he smiled at me and I smiled back when I came up to my husband and he said take a seat in the chair next to the wall where only person that could still see me was that gentleman and as I went to sit down my husband took my legs and told me to spread them wide apart so I was exposed to let the guy get a good view of my sexy panties and stockings.
I looked up and saw him looking at my legs spread apart and he slowly walked closer to where we were sitting as he walked closer my husband took his hand and reached down between my legs and pulled my panties to the side and had me move down on the chair and took the other chair so I could rest my feet up on the chair do I was completely spread apart with my panties pulled to the side an my pussy showing what happened next took me by surprise hubby then made me pull my skirt all the way up and pulled my panties off

Took his fingers and spread my lips apart so he could see all of me..it wasn't very crowded and we where Way back in the corner of the club do we didn't get bothered from anyone else.. as my husband finger fucked my pussy and showing my new stranger he waved to the gentleman to come over and take a chair and watch the sh when he took a seat we introduced our selves and he told him that buy is a couple of shots and lkick back and enjoy the show after about Three or four shots hubby is telling me to stand up and get my ass cheeks spread apart from behind as I got turned around and bent over showing all my stuff.. hubby told him to feel my asshole and pussy and finger fuck me before I new it he was fucking my pussy with Three fingers and had a big h as hard dick. So my husband asked him to pull it out under the table so I coulduld see it and touch it..it was big and long as 10 plus inches and thick as a bat..I never got a chance to get my hands All the way around it because it was huge..next my husband said let's go to the parking lot and go to our car .. As we Left I told my husband is he going to get my pussy and ass..my husband said he was going to take my ass and pussy and make me get fucked by the gentleman..when we got to the car my husband said before he comes out from paying the tab take your skirt and panties and bra off and lay down in the back seat and put your panties tied around your face and and spread open your legs as I did what he told me to do I felt him take his belt and tie My hands behind my back and turned me over on my stomach so My ass and pussy was exposed to let him view me..when he came out to the car my husband said she is In the back seat tied up and blindfolded as I heard the door open he said you going to let me fuck your wife and as I was about to say that we are going to get caught by someone I felt a face buried in my ass and pulling my ass cheeks apart and tounge fucking my asshole and my husband saying eat that asshole before I could breathe I was being pussy eatin out and my husband said lift her ass up and get that cock on her pussy and fuck her till you fill her full of your load as I spread my as as far apart as I could he ****** his hard long thick cock deep in my pussy making me scream out loud of pain and pleasure he fucked my pussy hard fast and then pulled my ass Way up and shot a load deep in my hole it was intense and it was big and long thick black and he said he was lucky to have me full of his load as we finished and took my panties off my face my husband stuffed them in my pussy pulled them out and gave them to him..we said goodbye and I was swollen and sore but it was big enough to make me cum twice in about 20 minutes

mo watching me come back from the bathroom I told My husband and he said

Sweet wife's sexy pussy

Attachments

• ae6c5502d93c695763ed66cb73a8380f.jpeg
    ae6c5502d93c695763ed66cb73a8380f.jpeg
    8.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 1fc999cef3ca987d389f04a38cff983e.jpeg
    1fc999cef3ca987d389f04a38cff983e.jpeg
    32 KB · Views: 28
  • isa9815.jpg
    isa9815.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 45