You like black men looking at your wife?

Today many men appreciate their wife being checked out and they see it as a compliment to her but to HIM as well. They enjoy seeing her fucked often and hard and some stroke and some clean and a few just watch giving their women encouragement. I have become friends with many cucks and they often tell me how HOT she looks being fucked. The women appreciate another man finding them desirable. Its a winner for everybody involved. I have also noticed that in second marriages more couples are looking for "more" to spice up their relationships.

Last edited:
I first used this hot shot to begin my thread here titled "Captions welcomed"

n4ZCOYP.jpg

For the purpose of this thread I caption it

"Dammit Darling, did you see the way that spunky young guy gave you the once-over with his beautiful brown eyes? I did and it's given me a hardon. Feel it now then look at the bulge in the front of his trousers. He's hugely hung and very hotly handsome with it and I'd love to watch him fuck you."

Last edited:
Please login or become a member to view

I get a hard-on when I see black men looking at my wife.
She has a very nice ass.

She goes out without a bra many times and her nipples are always hard.
I buy her semi-sheer blouses.
You can see boobs bouncing and some of the areolas.
Love BBC looking at her and thinking of how they will use her.

Attachments

• 20190524_095834.jpg
    20190524_095834.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 142
Looking is always fun for us black men. I never hide my interest, instead looking obviously at a woman who attracts my attention. I like to observe their reactions. Some blush, some turn away, some stare back at me. Summertime is fun because if they are braless and their nipples react, that's a bonus.

Ja, es macht mich an wenn ich sehe wie sie mit schwarzen Männern flirtet, und ich sehe das die schwarzen sie gerne ficken würden. 😋

Attachments

• DSC_0364.JPG
    DSC_0364.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 229
Back