You Have My Condolences

One of my coworkers husband passed away two weeks ago and she was very heart broken and depressed and lonely. After all her friends and family stopped showing support I just happened to speak with her after a zoom meeting. I asked if I could drop off a card that I purchased for her and she said that she would greatly appreciate it. She's a 64 year old blonde with a fairly decent body and lovely face on her. I went over the next morning kinda early hopefully I could catch her in whatever she sleeping in. She came to the door wearing a short night gown in which if you look really hard you could make out what's underneath, I was looking really hard and could make out that she wasn't wearing any underwear. We talked for about an hour and a half about her husband whom I have met several times at happy hour and several parties. I told her that I would go and if she needed me to help her move anything just call. As she walked me to the door she asked if I would like to have any of his things, I said that I would take a look to see, only to exstend my time with her. As we went up the stairs I was able to see some of her ass cheeks and I responded by saying wow I never noticed how nice of a ass you have and she responded that no one would want a woman her age. To reassure her I told her that after see for myself how nice her ass is that I want her. She smiled and showed me his closest of clothes which I would not never wear. As she was strolling through the clothes I grabbed her ass cheeks with a finger slightly stroked by her pussy lips. She immediately turned around and kissed me as I pulled up her gown and began to suck on her pink pointed nipples. She led me to the bed as I was undressing myself on the way. She said that she never had been with anyone but her husband and that they had slept in separate beds for years due to his problems of poor health. I was wondering why there were two beds in the room. I went down on her hairy blonde snatch sucking on her pink little clit as I worked her insides with one finger because of her tightness my second finger had a difficult time trying to enter her. She began to buck and squirm trying to ******* me to release her clit from the lapping of my tongue. She was sloppy wet as I released her clit and spread eagle her, I placed the head of my dick at her entry way and pushed to enter her as she likely screamed I'm tight, which I knew as I ****** my hips forward and opened her pink little hole open as I pulled back I could see her glittering creamy white love juice on my dark chocolate cock. I began to pound her fast and hard as she pouted and moaned out loud. I placed her on all fours and entered her watching as my dark skin contrast with her white flesh, what a beautiful sight to see. Her pussy lips pulling at my dick as I drove in and out of her. As her pussy lips sucked in my dick I could no longer hold back, I dumped a month load of my chocolate love juice deep into her pink little tight hole. I had her to stay on all fours to watch my love juice run out of her pinkness. We jumped into the shower and cleaned up. I told her that I would be checking on her regularly and she said you better. She texted me later that night that her pussy was a little sore but was satisfied and she couldn't wait to get some more.

Back