You come home to hubby after being a BBC whore for the weekend..

I've done it too a few times. Hubbys usually excited and wants to know everything, or we've gone upstairs for a cuddle.
It's more awkward trying to explain to other family members why I'm still wearing my going out clothes on a Sunday which I went out with on the Friday!

I've done it too a few times. Hubbys usually excited and wants to know everything, or we've gone upstairs for a cuddle.
It's more awkward trying to explain to other family members why I'm still wearing my going out clothes on a Sunday which I went out with on the Friday![/QUOTTE]
Thanks sweet love to hear more...of your "lazy"sundays...

Ha! I wish. When I've got home I'm usually bit tired, but want to keep hubby happy so I'm usually on bed with my tired legs open letting him clean me. Then showering, before starting some chores! Although it does help me doing the ironing, knowing I'm doing hubbys shirts, talking to my *******, while another guys cum still oozes out of me!

Ha! I wish. When I've got home I'm usually bit tired, but want to keep hubby happy so I'm usually on bed with my tired legs open letting him clean me. Then showering, before starting some chores! Although it does help me doing the ironing, knowing I'm doing hubbys shirts, talking to my *******, while another guys cum still oozes out of me!
lol...you still LOVE your hubby cause your ironing her shirts...sweet..real love..kisses..

Well for me... this usually depends on a few factors, but generally I desire to be pampered in select ways that are already known in advance by my husband... so I have to assess if those things have been prepared to my satisfaction... then I begin my ritual of sweet torment... do I want my husband to "clean" me while I ******* him with select details, or do I want to immerse myself in a nice bubble bath and torment him with descriptions of my pleasure and watch his little weenie become hard and then make him masturbate for me, but not allow him to orgasm... and then continue my descriptive story and make him hard almost to orgasm again and do that multiple times... until I allow him to either titty fuck me for a few minutes with my bubble bath bubbles all over my tits, or choose to have me fuck his little weenie with a Fleshlight... he loves both by the way, and is always so tortuously conflicted as to which to pick when offered this choice... and if I say... times up... you'll just have to wait now... and let my cuckboy husband go a little gaga for a while because he didn't orgasm yet... it's all a wonderfully pleasurable continuous form of erotic power exchange foreplay... and it simply warms me inside remembering the wonderful time I had over the weekend, or the days I was gone, engaged in delirious devilish delight with the Black lovers of the last several days and nights!! So coming home is a sweet activity for reflecting on my pleasurable time and it provides a cuckboy positive interaction and experience for my husband no matter what! Win/Win... everyone is Happy!! :wub:

What do you say to him?

Back