You can't ******* it!!!!

James J

Male
From
MA, US
I have been contacted by countless men saying 'I want you to seduce my wife'.
Guys, if she's not into this, or if she doesn't even know that this is something you want, then you are wasting your time.

A simple jerk off session while reading others experiences does not magically mean that your wife is going to be willing to take black cock.

You need to be in a place in your marriage where YOU TALK TOO EACH OTHER!!!

If you cannot be honest with her that this is something that turns you on, don't expect her to do it for you.
Don't expect some random guy on the internet is going to wave a magic black dick and all of your fantasies will come true.

You better be damned solid in your marriage before you open up that can of worms. Because not only will we fuck your wife,
we will make her never want you again. Is that what you want?

So just stop, take a minute and talk to her to see if you are remotely on the same page.

My couples that I hang with KNOW each other. I am not a threat, I am an addition. I enjoy their company as much as they enjoy mine.
So please, stop asking for the impossible. You have no idea what you are doing.

Sorry for the rant, just tired of the *******.

J.

Absolutely true! A strong marriage is very important, and equally important is a supportive hubby who can handle seeing his wife in ******* with another man. We have seen a few fights with first-timers where the hubby cannot handle how much his wife loved it, and those were not even with black men. It was the wife's first lesbian experience and my wife is really seductive with other women. First time with a black man is even more intense!

The wife needs to have the desire, and there are women who fantasize about black men who will never take that first step. Be understanding and patient with your wife. It may or may not happen.

My couples that I hang with KNOW each other. I am not a threat, I am an addition. I enjoy their company as much as they enjoy mine.
So please, stop asking for the impossible. You have no idea what you are doing.

J.
And J, I agree, and that is when it is the best! When all 3 truly enjoy each others company!

I wanted to bring this thread forward again because I am still getting lots of guys that what me to 'seduce my wife'.
Like she's going to get smacked in the face with the idea of fucking a black guy just because one shows up.
Here is a clue, if you've never talked about it, or shared some fantasies about it, then it isn't about her.
It's your fantasy, not hers. It's probably the quickest way to ruin a relationship if she has no idea what your up to.

Just sayin.

J

Back