Xavier (bbc) here

Nothing feels better than my black cock inside a white woman, whether it's her pussy or her mouth or her ass. That white female body surrenders to the invading conqueror and I do what I want. I feel the quivers and tremors of her body. Hear her moan and cry, sometimes scream. I have my way with her. My daddy always told me, *******, white women want black cock. Sometimes they are a little slow to give in but they want it and they know their place with us.

Even with this coronavirus thing I still get plenty of white pussy whether its employees at my convenience store or customers or just women I know who know how good it is and how much they need it.

Nothing feels better than my black cock inside a white woman, whether it's her pussy or her mouth or her ass. That white female body surrenders to the invading conqueror and I do what I want. I feel the quivers and tremors of her body. Hear her moan and cry, sometimes scream. I have my way with her. My daddy always told me, *******, white women want black cock. Sometimes they are a little slow to give in but they want it and they know their place with us.

Even with this coronavirus thing I still get plenty of white pussy whether its employees at my convenience store or customers or just women I know who know how good it is and how much they need it.
We’re u from

Back