Votes: 10 10.0%
  • I fantasize about it, but I don't know if I would

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • No, not my thing

Votes: 14 14.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
yes u will baby. i won't look at u the same. you'll be a cucky bitch for sure but it's ok baby. it's who u are. i'll snuggle into my man while u do it. your first cock baby. I'll open my blouse. ooh yeah baby, look at my tits. tits you'll never taste. :devil:it's ok, i know baby. i know. make love to my man's cock baby. u know you need it.
Holy fuck! Instant boner!

mm YES YES YES i would most definitely suck that cock...especially more exciting if she was there...but even she wasn't id suck His cock to full completion. it would be my duty! call me gay, call me faggot, call me sissy, .. i don't care as long as i get the honor to touch and suck a Black Dick

Ms. Sally is a rather special little jewel isn't she? She is an absolute master at using her words to *******/mesmerize us, or she does me anyway.

Oh, I do agree wholeheartedly with both of your points!

What I wouldn't give to start and end every day obeying her orders and following her rules.

Well, hang in there. You never know what the future might hold.

One really great thing about having Ms Sally here to toy and tease us, is that other ladies might take notice and find that they too derive enjoyment from the friendly humiliation of cuckolds and, more importantly, they could also come to realize that they might enjoy some of the benefits of owning their own cuckold. :)

Oh, I do agree wholeheartedly with both of your points!

Well, hang in there. You never know what the future might hold.

One really great thing about having Ms Sally here to toy and tease us, is that other ladies might take notice and find that they too derive enjoyment from the friendly humiliation of cuckolds and, more importantly, they could also come to realize that they might enjoy some of the benefits of owning their own cuckold. :)
That's a very good point about other females taking notice and applying the practice of dominance and control over a cuck of their own.

It would certainly be exciting to find a female that has not had that luxury yet due to her being in a former relationship that didn't allow her the opportunity. But now she sees it is possible and wants to now go that route as the one that controls.

But it would be definitely hard to beat having Ms. Sally as the one doing the directing, controlling, teaching and dominating.

Back