Would you support a discreet, members only Web3 community?

Would you support a discreet, Black-founded Web3 community for the cuckold lifestyle?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Need More Details

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

TexasChocolate

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
Back when I was learning about the lifestyle and needed more than Nifty erotic stories, Tumblr was where I found a lot of cuckold content. They've relaxed their policy that effectively destroyed their site years ago. Now you have to post a tag stating you're posting adult content and you can post whatever you want. This gave me the idea to check my old account where I rediscovered my old deleted account "Nasty Nate." My Nasty Nate persona gave me an idea that my club post seeded. Nasty Nate is building a discreet, members only Web3 community using what I'm learning at the online Web3 Builder academy I've been awarded early access to. Huge motivation to learn and give back.

Hi, I've been reading articles about Oveit and it sounds exciting. Oveit is an all-in-one event management platform that uses blockchain technology to revolutionize traditional ticketing systems. The platform has evolved from basic event ticketing solutions to NFT tickets, allowing event organizers to create, mine and sell tickets as NFTs. The user interface is user-friendly and the mobile app allows ticket scanning, add-ons and easy check-in. The system also integrates blockchain to ensure authenticity and ownership of tickets. I recommend reading the full article about oveit to learn more about their features, pricing, and benefits. It may be just the solution you are looking for!

Back