Would you rather?

Something tells me, Silver, that you've never experienced "true love" before, just shallow relationships. And that's sad, as having a soul mate is probably the most important & wonderful experience in one's life. We were lucky to have experienced the temptations while very young, then form a partnership which slowly molded into our becoming soul mates. Both my wife & I are lucky in the sense that both of our parents have been married well over 50+ years and we suspect when one dies sometime in the future, the other will be fairly close behind. Turtle doves, whooping cranes, wolves, swans are examples of "mates for life". Often when one use to hear that unique sound of a loon on a lake, it was said the loon was calling for its mate. Such a beautiful but sad sound when you're on a lake at night, fishing. By the way, its a lot more than just "sex" and romance.

Think of a football or basketball team that becomes so familiar with each of their teammates that each knows what the other is doing and can trust them to fully do their jobs. So much so they often never lose games, they praise each other, and never fight amongst themselves. These teams didn't have the " best, talented players", just players who knew each other well and played together as a coordinated team.

Ask any billionaire and I'm sure they'd say they would prefer love & true friendships over most the money they have.

My wife & I have been together over 24 years now, 2 beautiful yung'ns, and all of us work together as a "team". I'll take that over money & material wealth any day, and I'm sure she would as well.

View attachment 5855706 Soul mates "instantly" find each other when they first meet and then, never part.
Lmbo, it's not that deep my friend just a simple hypothetical ?.. so no reason to say I "have not experienced true love" . The whole point of thE ? Is would you sacrifice this for that. You are taking this a little to serious my guy lol πŸ˜†. Still though Much love to you, and many blessings to yah beautiful marriage

Last edited:
Lmbo, it's not that deep my friend just a simple hypothetical ?.. so no reason to say I "have not experienced true love" . The whole point of thE ? Is would you sacrifice this for that. You are taking this a little to serious my guy lol πŸ˜†. Still though Much love to you, and many blessings to yah beautiful marriage
Wow man I got to hand it to you. Genteel patience for those with that WTF white savior complex πŸ˜‚. Said I reminded him of someone who's lost a loved one. Due to my position on that which matters to me as a Black Man. I asked him last week if he dons the cape every weekend 🀣. 2 weeks in a row from my count. Going to have to check the tally on a regular basis πŸ˜†.
Coincidentally it was on another one of your threads... "A little history for yall."
Have a great weekend Bro... My hat off to you.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.
Additionally not to take anything from you for posting this thread...Which I enjoy. However this is a common thread on many chat sites. Just like "movie train" Some of these characters got it completely twisted yoπŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜‰.
I'm assuming you know how a thread like this is traditionally supposed to go. After every response the next person does their own "Would you rather". Gets an answer then somebody else does theirs. So on and so forth πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ‘πŸ½

"Would you rather" is number 6 on the list provided. Funny...I guess "movie train" isn't as popular as I thought. It's not on this list at allπŸ‘ŒπŸ½.

Last edited:
Mac and swirl aren’t rational human beings

funcouple will be starring in the remake of "Deliverance" ... It got the part after hundreds of inbred cavefolk read the line..."squeal like a pig" πŸ˜‚
The chins.
The dimpled chins.
My God the chinsπŸ˜†.
I figure this is fair as it comments on pics that I'm not a bbc.
How will I live 😜?
Hello down there... That sure is one K.avernous K.ave K.unt 🀣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230114-195631.png
    Screenshot_20230114-195631.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230212-003723-354.png
    Screenshot_20230212-003723-354.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Mac and swirl aren’t rational human beings
I don't know about swirl, but I do value my marriage more than many I guess. I can only take what is posted at "face value" so that was my response. My point is there is no amount of money I'd consider to give up my wife. Plus, we're not wealthy by a long shot, but we have what we need and have been blessed.
Imagine going into your OLD AGE without having someone close that you love? I can't.

Worked hard thru university years, and remember the struggle to balance tuition and food. So while relationships/friendships were stable - I don't think I'd ever want to go thru those difficult times again. Which is why my heart goes to people who are struggling so much.
Have never thought money could secure you love unless "stability and needing material things" creates that bubble of happiness. To each their own though - we do live in a society where we're told we need certain things to be happy. And I think when people are comfortable, they're able to feel more intimate and attracted to someone.
This is a good question... :)

Worked hard thru university years, and remember the struggle to balance tuition and food. So while relationships/friendships were stable - I don't think I'd ever want to go thru those difficult times again. Which is why my heart goes to people who are struggling so much.
Have never thought money could secure you love unless "stability and needing material things" creates that bubble of happiness. To each their own though - we do live in a society where we're told we need certain things to be happy. And I think when people are comfortable, they're able to feel more intimate and attracted to someone.
This is a good question... :)
AZ!!! Girl I ain't even gonna lie I appreciate you coming through and blessing the class with a responce, your thoughts are always very thought provoking and well said!
I agree with you πŸ’― % thank you for the reply hun πŸ˜‰

Next ?
Would you Rather...

A. Save a Young baby From a Buring Building πŸ€”

B. Be diagnosed with severe health problems for the remainder of your life (not Fatal, but constantly in and out of doctors, always in pain, cant eat the same foods, no treatment , exc, 😒)

Choose 1 & why
I look foward to hearing your responses..
(If you chose one then the other will befall no exceptions)

Last edited:
Saving the baby would be a priority, even if getting burned. Having seared my hand on an open stove once doesn't even compare to those who've suffered full body burns so I hope I'd rise to the occasion if it ever occurred.
Plus people tend to be amazing when faced with saving the innocent or standing up to injustice even in the face of harm - which is so inspiring.
Getting a personal malady that inflicts pain, eating issues and that has no foreseeable cure is something that could strike us at any time - BUT the regret of doing nothing to save a life and feeling that guilt would be unbearable.

Saving the baby would be a priority, even if getting burned. Having seared my hand on an open stove once doesn't even compare to those who've suffered full body burns so I hope I'd rise to the occasion if it ever occurred.
Plus people tend to be amazing when faced with saving the innocent or standing up to injustice even in the face of harm - which is so inspiring.
Getting a personal malady that inflicts pain, eating issues and that has no foreseeable cure is something that could strike us at any time - BUT the regret of doing nothing to save a life and feeling that guilt would be unbearable.
Absolutely πŸ’― I agree 150% the joy of saving a life always trumps any pain you may have to suffer. Where as living with the fact that you could have done something but failed to act I feel like would be deeper pain then the physical. Thank you again for your response!

Humanity / Psyc Studies are interesting. Back to saving the little girl in the fire, that's a reactionary human function. When presented with those, one never knows how they'll react, really until it happens. That's because there's no time to rationalize.

.....My college use to have those studies on the sidewalks as students went to & from class. The one that raised so much controversy was the Fish In A Blender study. A cute little 50’ gold fish was swimming around in a blender and students could elect to either blend the fish for $1∞ or save his life by purchasing the fish for $2∞. It did give you a chance to rationalize. I had my gf with me and she felt sorry for the fish and had me to buy it for her and she carried him around for 2 study periods in a plastic baggy. It was a very popular study, professionally well done, but the school got complaints so they stopped the study after a couple days. Interestingly, about 90% of guys made the "blend" decision and about 80% of females made the "save" decision.

pic_FishInABlenderStudy.jpg

Next ?
Would you Rather...

A. Save a Young baby From a Buring Building πŸ€”

B. Be diagnosed with severe health problems for the remainder of your life (not Fatal, but constantly in and out of doctors, always in pain, cant eat the same foods, no treatment , exc, 😒)

Choose 1 & why
I look foward to hearing your responses..
(If you chose one then the other will befall no exceptions)
I'm going to be completely honest about this. I have children and loved ones of my own. They need me to be strong and healthy for them. I could not and would not put their SIGNIFICANT needs beneath those of a "stranger". I would not save the baby from the burning building under the stated circumstances.

I'm going to be completely honest about this. I have children and loved ones of my own. They need me to be strong and healthy for them. I could not and would not put their SIGNIFICANT needs beneath those of a "stranger". I would not save the baby from the burning building under the stated circumstances.
Man, that's deep my guy.. but I can understand your stance on the matter.
Nothing better to a baby then their πŸ’ͺ🏿 f@ther πŸ‘¨. Thanks for the comment it is always much appreciated

Have $10B, but must lose contact with everyone you care about....
πŸ€”
Or

Live in poverty & have the greatest relationships with everyone you care about for life..
πŸ€”

Choose 1 & why?
I look foward to your awnsers πŸ™‚
The second. Having healthy relationships is so powerful.
Working people usually have the hope of getting ahead which keeps people going.
You can't miss what you never had.

The second. Having healthy relationships is so powerful.
Working people usually have the hope of getting ahead which keeps people going.
You can't miss what you never had.
"It" is fuckin' 🀣 isn't "it"
Man I think "it's" got me on ignore
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ½.
By now "it" would have opened up the door for me to present what looks like a dude in a training bra and a blonde wig πŸ˜†.
The only "Black" that's probably up on that Pasty Pancake Man Ass is this here Booty Booster πŸ˜‚.
Peace Bro. Have a fantastic weekend.
πŸ‘πŸ½πŸ˜‰πŸ‘ŒπŸ½πŸ‘ŠπŸ½πŸ’ͺ🏽😎✌🏽.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230122-151937.png
    Screenshot_20230122-151937.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
Back