Would you pay for a shopping trip for her and a young bull?

Absolutely would and I have done this. I have given her a credit card and they have gone on a shopping trip. The first time she did this, it drove me absolutely crazy for several reasons. First, it was totally up to him how much of my money he was going to spend, which caused me both anxiety and excitement. Second, they had a fantastic time together without having to worry about how they were going to pay for it.

It was also very hot that she did not give him any boundaries on how much of my money he was going to spend on them and she did not second guess him.

Now all of this said, it would not have been so hot if I did not have the money to pay for it. I make good money and that was not the issue, it was just the thought of her lover spending my money that was very hot!!

Let me tell you, they fucked like crazy after that shopping!! I loved it all too, because it totally blew my mind thinking about the reality of it.

Would love to take her to lunch, underwear shopping and we could head back to the hotel
And what sort of hubbie doesn't want his wife feeling special in a posh hotel ? So of course shopping lunching drinking and hotels should be bankrolled by the hubbie. It's just another way of showing gratitude

Absolutely would and I have done this. I have given her a credit card and they have gone on a shopping trip. The first time she did this, it drove me absolutely crazy for several reasons. First, it was totally up to him how much of my money he was going to spend, which caused me both anxiety and excitement. Second, they had a fantastic time together without having to worry about how they were going to pay for it.

It was also very hot that she did not give him any boundaries on how much of my money he was going to spend on them and she did not second guess him.

Now all of this said, it would not have been so hot if I did not have the money to pay for it. I make good money and that was not the issue, it was just the thought of her lover spending my money that was very hot!!

Let me tell you, they fucked like crazy after that shopping!! I loved it all too, because it totally blew my mind thinking about the reality of it.
Your the perfect cuckold. A real one. Not fake like the other ones commenting

Your the perfect cuckold. A real one. Not fake like the other ones commenting
I did just find it was such a mind turn on to give that kind of power to her lover and he could decide what to do with that with her supporting it and me ultimately having to pay for it.

I guess I am a different kind of cuckold because I am really not into the wimp/sissy etc stuff, but I do find power exchange to be very hot.

Back