Would you guys like watch your wife with a 20 yo bull?

Hello guys , i am 20 m from india and i am always curious whether being 20 do i even stand a real chance with couple . I would appriciate your reply.

For me, no way. I have a baby older than that.

We're also on a website that caters to those interested in black men, and not one catering to south Asian men, so that will likely impact the replies.

For me, no way. I have a baby older than that.

We're also on a website that caters to those interested in black men, and not one catering to south Asian men, so that will likely impact the replies.
what do you think except my location does older couple will ever consider me as idel one

You're going to have a hard time at that age. Most older women are not turned on by men that age. I personally am quite grossed out by the thought. Maybe even more important, very few couples are going to see a 20-year-old as a "bull." Maybe you will find a woman with an interest in deflowering a virgin, but a 20-year-old bull? Nah.

Also, your location is irrelevant. Let me be more direct: You are asking a forum of women who are interested, specifically, in black men if they are interested in a non-black man. You can assume the answer is mostly, "No."

yes its the best option anyday , but i was specifically takling about cuckold
You know, in reality most of "cuckhold" couple here, or liking interracial are just a gay man... sometimes a gay man with a real wife but she doesn't know he is posting pictures of her, and sometimes a real couple.. .but with a gay man. If you like to have a man with a cock, hard, looking at your ass... it's your business. But now you know.

If you prefer straight relation, it's better to know where is the other dick... far inside the woman between both.

You know, in reality most of "cuckhold" couple here, or liking interracial are just a gay man... sometimes a gay man with a real wife but she doesn't know he is posting pictures of her, and sometimes a real couple.. .but with a gay man. If you like to have a man with a cock, hard, looking at your ass... it's your business. But now you know.

If you prefer straight relation, it's better to know where is the other dick... far inside the woman between both.
one of most real thing but heard it first time thank your advice wise man

Back