Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

Would you go to a glory hole to suck cock?

• Yes

Votes: 405 91.6%
  • No

Votes: 37 8.4%

• Total voters
I understand that there are health risks involved, but I have had this yearning for quite some time now to go to a glory hole and just suck anonymous cocks. Anyone else done this or have this urge? Sadly, where I live, there are no such things. :rolleyes:
I did at a adult theater .I was in a room watching videos and a thick cock poked through a hole in the wall where I was sitting. I was already horny so I sucked it hard and fast and made him cum quick.

Yes had a few wonderful experiences sucking hard cock through a gloryhole. I must confess I do like the bigger cocks! Smaller cocks either are ignored or maybe just a hand job.
One glory hole in SF had grab handles over the hole close to the ceiling so you could support yourself while standing and getting sucked.
The smaller viewing rooms that have enough room for 3 or 4 are also fun! Just always do so safety.

I’ve done it but it’s kind of a roulette type thing. Sometimes the guy on the other side is well hung and clean and tastes good. Other times their cock barely sticks out from the hole and/or smells nasty.

And of course the health risk concern is very real. You’d have better luck finding what you want getting on some gay or swinger sites/apps and talking to people who’s profiles spark your interest.
Well if it is small or is nasty smelling, you just ignore it and wait for the right cock to poke through.

Normally I wouldn't. I have a black master that want me to suck only his cock. I don't want to make him mad and have him spank me harder that usual. I guess if he brought me to a glory hole and wanted to watch me suck cock after cock, it would be exciting. It would probably be a turn on for him and he would fuck me right there while I sucked another cock.

Back