Would you? Did you?

Artist

Male
I was wondering how far down the rabbit hole of interracial cuckoldry you would actually be willing to go if your wife found the right bull/ boyfriend and both of them really wanted to take things much further than you initially imagined.

And for those rare, few glorious couples who have dared to leap where the angels fear to tread, what was it like? Was your wife or girlfriend so well-suited to the cuckold lifestyle that she went further than you wanted? How did you adjust?

I'll try to put these in some sort of order that descends to deeper...or ascends to higher...levels of a cuckold lifestyle.

1. You meet him together in a hotel room only.
2. She meets him alone, comes home to you that night.
3. She stops using condoms with him.
4. She goes to his house and spends the night. You see her probably after work the next day.
5. They start dating like a couple, dinners, movies, clubs. Then back to his house for the night.
6. She spends a weekend with him.
7. She brings him home, they take the bedroom, you get the spare room for the night.
8. He becomes a more frequent guest. You are expected to make him feel welcome. This could include serving them dinner, while you eat in the kitchen. Or facilitating the necessities of a romantic evening for a couple; wine music, desserts, new sheets, flowers and candles for the bedroom. Maybe you are now expected to tend to the housework to channel your pent-up sexual energy, she uses it as a way to keep you involved by making the house nice for her and her lover.
9. Slowly, incrementally, your sex with her is being reduced. She tells you she's too sore after him, or she wants to be fresh for an upcoming date with him.
10. She tells you she doesn't feel right sleeping with two men, and that she realizes now how inadequate you are. She says she is going through a phase and just wants to be with him for the time being. But you still get blowjobs and handjobs.
11. They tell you her pussy is his now, they're in total agreement that you won't be getting any pussy, ever again. She tells you that part of your relationship is over. But she'll still give you a pity handjob on occasion.
12. She says that she won't be touching any white dick from now on, sorry, but you'll have to sort yourself out from now on.
13. They're tired of you jerking off to them, they aren't a couple for your entertainment anymore, and resent you for bringing them together for your fetish, because now they are in love.
14. He's not comfortable coming over where there is another dick in the house, he needs to be the only man. So chastity is introduced.
15. She releases you seldom, only with his say-so, which is infrequent.
16. She gives him the key, she's tired of you whining and pleading for a release.
17. Pegging is introduced.
18. He moves in. All your stuff is out of the bedroom, you're relegated to a small room for good.
19. Most of your stuff goes into storage to make room for his possessions.
20. Big step - they're tired of hiding their love. They go public. Her friends, your friends all know, they all see your dynamic.
21. He spends the holidays with her so all your family knows, they see she's in love.
22. Biggest news - She's pregnant.
23. He fucks you now, during her pregnancy you become adept at serving him, you're grateful because she stopped pegging you and your chastity is fairly perpetual. And he says he wants you to feel like he's giving both of you a baby, that you're all three together on the family planning and there's no resentment later when the world sees you didn't ******* your baby.
24. Divorce.
25. She marries him.
26. You're relegated primarily to maid and nanny service, little more than a Mrs. Doubtfire for your former wife in what used to be your home.
27. They make you get a boyfriend, a black boyfriend of course.
28. Their family grows. They tire of you and dismiss you entirely, unlocking you and casting you out.
29. You serve men, at least for a while. No other woman wants you, you think.
30. You meet a new woman and fall in love! REPEAT STEP ONE

@Artist: That list is very long. If you expect others to answer it and comment to each of those items, how long will the responses get? Do you think anyone will read through that? 🤔

i'll give a condensed answer... Anything that would interfere with our relationship - including the sex we have - is not going to happen. If a Woman (my future girlfriend or wife) would decide to move that direction i would sit her down and have an extended talk. It may also lead to separation/divorce as that's not an acceptable relationship model for me.

Anything that would include physical male-male interaction is not going to happen. i am not interested in men or their dicks. period

For all other questions i will stick with the swinger's doctrine: It is a YES only if all partners consent, and it's an instant NO if one partner dissents. Plain and simple.

Well here’s it changed up for us (change of plans)
She has always cheated and played alone and after many years I gave in.. So now giving in she says no it’s weird for me to be there and watch. I get her to play as 3some with a black bull telling her he’s a friend. We all party at a bar we are local and known well in. Half hour in they are kissing and making out and I need to get us out of there. Go to switch to another location and she decides she wants to go home for us to go just drop her off. Her still not giving into me she wants his bbc. Get home he talks to her to come out she says she’s tired and he helps in as I change clothes and walk into her naked and him eating her pussy. She tells me to come suck her tits and just let’s him fuck her no condom or anything. Later tells me don’t do that again it’s weird and she felt like a ******* with me there setting her up to fuck.
months later just get worse same set up or as stranger coming up to her and her falling in love asking me to call him when I’m in bed with her. She even went for QOS tattoo and I met them there and all 3 of us out and her showing all her black boyfriend and white husband. I also had to talk her out of QOS tattoo which was large on her chest before he put permanent ink and she covered what was started. I was told after by him never to interfere with them as I told him from the beginning anything goes and she is his and what she won’t I will. It lasted a few months she was so into him on the phone all the time calling me his name especially in bed and saying she wants him. He had busy work schedule and ended up moving and think it was for the better or things might of changed for wife and I.

me and my Wife did a lot of those things and situation. She didn't married Her MASTER, and i'm still Her husband. i was sent to a little room, while Her MASTER uses the marriage room. Of course i'm pussy free since October 27th 2002. i was trained as a faggot to be use by Black Men when They want and where They want. i am the maid of the house, for years now. They are public, and all of Their friends and our neighbors know what is happening. In fact, most of Their friends and neighbors had sex with my wife. Sometimes They used me for sexual things, mostly humiliation and degradation. i have to clean up Her, Her MASTER and whoever They say.

I was wondering how far down the rabbit hole of interracial cuckoldry you would actually be willing to go if your wife found the right bull/ boyfriend and both of them really wanted to take things much further than you initially imagined.

And for those rare, few glorious couples who have dared to leap where the angels fear to tread, what was it like? Was your wife or girlfriend so well-suited to the cuckold lifestyle that she went further than you wanted? How did you adjust?

I'll try to put these in some sort of order that descends to deeper...or ascends to higher...levels of a cuckold lifestyle.

4. She goes to his house and spends the night. You see her probably after work the next day.
5. They start dating like a couple, dinners, movies, clubs. Then back to his house for the night.
7. She brings him home, they take the bedroom, you get the spare room for the night.
8. He becomes a more frequent guest. You are expected to make him feel welcome. This could include serving them dinner, while you eat in the kitchen. Or facilitating the necessities of a romantic evening for a couple; wine music, desserts, new sheets, flowers and candles for the bedroom. Maybe you are now expected to tend to the housework to channel your pent-up sexual energy, she uses it as a way to keep you involved by making the house nice for her and her lover.
9. Slowly, incrementally, your sex with her is being reduced. She tells you she's too sore after him, or she wants to be fresh for an upcoming date with him.
10. She tells you she doesn't feel right sleeping with two men, and that she realizes now how inadequate you are. She says she is going through a phase and just wants to be with him for the time being. But you still get blowjobs and handjobs.
11. They tell you her pussy is his now, they're in total agreement that you won't be getting any pussy, ever again. She tells you that part of your relationship is over. But she'll still give you a pity handjob on occasion.
12. She says that she won't be touching any white dick from now on, sorry, but you'll have to sort yourself out from now on.
13. They're tired of you jerking off to them, they aren't a couple for your entertainment anymore, and resent you for bringing them together for your fetish, because now they are in love.
14. He's not comfortable coming over where there is another dick in the house, he needs to be the only man. So chastity is introduced.
16. She gives him the key, she's tired of you whining and pleading for a release.
18. He moves in. All your stuff is out of the bedroom, you're relegated to a small room for good.
20. Big step - they're tired of hiding their love. They go public. Her friends, your friends all know, they all see your dynamic.
21. He spends the holidays with her so all your family knows, they see she's in love.
23. He fucks you now, during her pregnancy you become adept at serving him, you're grateful because she stopped pegging you and your chastity is fairly perpetual. And he says he wants you to feel like he's giving both of you a baby, that you're all three together on the family planning and there's no resentment later when the world sees you didn't ******* your baby.
24. Divorce.
25. She marries him.
26. You're relegated primarily to maid and nanny service, little more than a Mrs. Doubtfire for your former wife in what used to be your home.
28. Their family grows. They tire of you and dismiss you entirely, unlocking you and casting you out.
Ya, those are the steps if you start with this *******!

I'm at a point where I've been completely feminized and serve our Masters and Mistresses nearly 24/7 now.....I'm frequently used and abused by our Dominants, and my Wife/Mistresss has been completely Black-owned for about three years now.......She put Her mom ("Mommy") in charge of me about a year ago, and I really can't remember when my last orgasm was.....it's been months, I know that.......and "Mommy" always makes sure that I'm kept hard and frustrated most of the day, while keeping me busy serving our Masters and Mistresses.....my Wife/Mistress and I haven't had any kind of interaction for months now......She enjoys watching sometimes, when I'm being used and abused by our Masters.....but that's about it.....

We are at the point where he wants to go public with our relationship. She has been seeing her Bull for 2 years now and he feels like we are hiding him. He says that we are ashamed of him and he is tired of being in the shadows. I have been resisting doing that because that would be the point of no return. Once you let that cat out of the bag, there is no retuning back to normal.

Your list sounds like what would naturally happen as their relationship grows. I gave up our bedroom to him when he spends the night and have been pussy free for about 1 1/2 years. Only natural progression if you going to be in this lifestyle.

24. Divorce.
25. She marries him.
The first time we had a deal she loves precum when she got some she ran to me to give a deep French kiss
at end of night out dive in right away and if I could get her everything I would

We are at the point where he wants to go public with our relationship. She has been seeing her Bull for 2 years now and he feels like we are hiding him. He says that we are ashamed of him and he is tired of being in the shadows. I have been resisting doing that because that would be the point of no return. Once you let that cat out of the bag, there is no retuning back to normal.

Your list sounds like what would naturally happen as their relationship grows. I gave up our bedroom to him when he spends the night and have been pussy free for about 1 1/2 years. Only natural progression if you going to be in this lifestyle.
Wow, what a truly beautiful moment you're in right now. All your hard work has come to fruition, and all your chickens are coming home to roost. You made your bed, now everyone will know you don't get to lie in it.

It's like an epic Greek tragedy where pernicious Gods prey on men's wicked desires and drive a man in a tempest to steer his ship onto the rocks of his own ruin. The fates have sown your stars, and only now are you seeing the light of your destiny. And yet you think you can fight the inevitable. The Gods Laugh. The Goddess of all cuckolds, Chastia, she doesn't laugh at you, no not at all. She wraps you in her arms as the shame takes hold. Shame and humiliation are like a prohibited substance to a cuckold, it flows cold through your veins, it makes your heart beat faster and your head spin. It gets you so high and numbs you to not resist. But like *******, it takes a bigger dose every time to get the same rush. You're getting a big dose now, like you say, there's no going back from this one. And it is going to happen, over all your cuckold clucking and squawking, you do realize that, right? Your wife has already decided, she's just letting you get ready for the announcement.

Do this group a favor please. Tell us how you got to this point. We need to know how it is that you reached the pinnacle of cuckolding that so many of us only dream of. So gather your thoughts. Remember the events along the way. Recount for us the conversations. Bring us into your life. She may not care about your sex life anymore, but we are all very interested. So tell us all about it and don't gloss over anything; her words, your reactions, what you saw, what you felt, what her boyfriend said and did.

So take a deep breath. Smoke a joint or pour a bourbon. And while your wife is with her boyfriend, tell us a few things:
1. How did you become pussy-free? Did your wife work you slowly towards that goal, and was she open about it. Or was it subtly manipulative. You must have witnessed step by step her feelings for you change, from loving wife, to being so cold to your feelings to not care how you felt when she took sex away from you forever. That is some powerful stuff, how did it go down. Was she 'matter of fact' about it? Sympathetic or sad for you as she broke the news? Or was she happy, enjoying the moment she ended your sex-life?

2. Does she still tease you about not being allowed intercourse? Does she offer any solution to your lonely life? Do you celebrate the anniversary of becoming pussy free? Does she encourage you to masturbate or is she completely uninterested in your sexuality? Do you get to lick her pussy, or clean her?

3. Tell us how your wife feels about them going public. What has she said to you about it? Has she made it clear it is what she wants too? What has she said to you about friends and family? What is her game plan? Will she leave you home and take him to family events? Will you be squeezed out of your circle of friends like she squeezed you right out of her pussy? Then what is to become of you? Have they talked about children?

And what is the status of things right now?

So take a deep breath. Smoke a joint or pour a bourbon. And while your wife is with her boyfriend, tell us a few things:
1. How did you become pussy-free? Did your wife work you slowly towards that goal, and was she open about it. Or was it subtly manipulative. You must have witnessed step by step her feelings for you change, from loving wife, to being so cold to your feelings to not care how you felt when she took sex away from you forever. That is some powerful stuff, how did it go down. Was she 'matter of fact' about it? Sympathetic or sad for you as she broke the news? Or was she happy, enjoying the moment she ended your sex-life?

2. Does she still tease you about not being allowed intercourse? Does she offer any solution to your lonely life? Do you celebrate the anniversary of becoming pussy free? Does she encourage you to masturbate or is she completely uninterested in your sexuality? Do you get to lick her pussy, or clean her?

3. Tell us how your wife feels about them going public. What has she said to you about it? Has she made it clear it is what she wants too? What has she said to you about friends and family? What is her game plan? Will she leave you home and take him to family events? Will you be squeezed out of your circle of friends like she squeezed you right out of her pussy? Then what is to become of you? Have they talked about children?

And what is the status of things right now?

I would have to write a novel and probably bore half of you to death if I spent that much time talking about myself!! I will answer some of your questions because you did ask. 1st, How did I become pussy free??? That happened over time and by choice. When she first started seeing her Bull we both we having sex with my wife. A few months went by and we started talking about her being exclusively black-owned. Her Bull Mike suggested that I refrain from having sex with her and told me to just pull away and let it happen. So I did.

My wife was supportive of me though. When Mike would go home after fucking her she would ask me if I needed or wanted sex. I said It wasn't allowed she said nonsense, he will never know. C"mon let's go fuck. At first, I would agree but then it occurred to me that cheating wasn't being true. If we cheated, then she wasn't black-owned or black only;y or Queen of spades she wasn't any of that because she was having sex with a white man albeit her husband. We were just swingers and nothing more. So one day I said NO, we can't have sex your black-owned.

That's when it started, Mike would come over about once a week, fuck her, over and over and she slowly quit asking me for sex. I also quit asking her for sex and that's when my journey of being pussy free started. about 6 months into this, he goes for his condom as he has been doing forever and she said, No, we don't need to use them anymore because he is the only guy she is fucking or maybe she felt something for him and that was the day he fucked my wife and dropped his load in her. He officially owned her pussy from that day forward. and still does to this day. Shortly after that is when she had her first real full orgasm. That was it, she was hooked.

Eventually, he took over my bedroom when he spends the night. I masturbate for sexual relief. That is what white cuckold husbands do for sex these days. been at it for about 1 1/2 years. She will on occasion ask if I need sex and I say NO, let's keep going otherwise again, it will all be for nothing.

For other cuckold husbands who are looking to do something similar, find a Bull who is consistent, who will invest in the time. Nothing will ever spark with the wife if she doesn't get fucked on a consistent basis, over and over and whatever you do, don't have sex with your wife, let the Bull do that. It's his job, not yours.

Right now we are keeping this private between us, that is what we all agreed on.

I would have to write a novel and probably bore half of you to death if I spent that much time talking about myself!! I will answer some of your questions because you did ask. 1st, How did I become pussy free??? That happened over time and by choice. When she first started seeing her Bull we both we having sex with my wife. A few months went by and we started talking about her being exclusively black-owned. Her Bull Mike suggested that I refrain from having sex with her and told me to just pull away and let it happen. So I did.

My wife was supportive of me though. When Mike would go home after fucking her she would ask me if I needed or wanted sex. I said It wasn't allowed she said nonsense, he will never know. C"mon let's go fuck. At first, I would agree but then it occurred to me that cheating wasn't being true. If we cheated, then she wasn't black-owned or black only;y or Queen of spades she wasn't any of that because she was having sex with a white man albeit her husband. We were just swingers and nothing more. So one day I said NO, we can't have sex your black-owned.

That's when it started, Mike would come over about once a week, fuck her, over and over and she slowly quit asking me for sex. I also quit asking her for sex and that's when my journey of being pussy free started. about 6 months into this, he goes for his condom as he has been doing forever and she said, No, we don't need to use them anymore because he is the only guy she is fucking or maybe she felt something for him and that was the day he fucked my wife and dropped his load in her. He officially owned her pussy from that day forward. and still does to this day. Shortly after that is when she had her first real full orgasm. That was it, she was hooked.

Eventually, he took over my bedroom when he spends the night. I masturbate for sexual relief. That is what white cuckold husbands do for sex these days. been at it for about 1 1/2 years. She will on occasion ask if I need sex and I say NO, let's keep going otherwise again, it will all be for nothing.

For other cuckold husbands who are looking to do something similar, find a Bull who is consistent, who will invest in the time. Nothing will ever spark with the wife if she doesn't get fucked on a consistent basis, over and over and whatever you do, don't have sex with your wife, let the Bull do that. It's his job, not yours.

Right now we are keeping this private between us, that is what we all agreed on.

sir, you should be a role model for young beta white bois like me that have not married yet.
to actually understand your position in the family and not even ask for sex is awesome

I am on my 2nd cuckold relationship my 1st was with the mom of my baby and yes she ended up leaving me for one of her bulls and she is now married to him. But my relationship now is at this point to where she has a BBC boyfriend that she is fully committed to with my full support and love.

sir, you should be a role model for young beta white bois like me that have not married yet.
to actually understand your position in the family and not even ask for sex is awesome
Not asking for sex and NOT receiving sex is a huge part of being a cuckold. You are young and will find your way. You need to find a woman who will support your wants and needs and you supporting hers. At least for us, being black only is a huge part of it as well. Being able to say " my wife fucks only black me" really means something to me. Enjoy people

I am on my 2nd cuckold relationship my 1st was with the mom of my baby and yes she ended up leaving me for one of her bulls and she is now married to him. But my relationship now is at this point to where she has a BBC boyfriend that she is fully committed to with my full support and love.

Very nice, welcome to the club.

Back