Would They Ever Guess ?

Does your wife look like a BBC lover?

• Yes, absolutely!

Votes: 119 19.6%
  • Not normally, but she can dress the role.

Votes: 130 21.4%
  • Sort of.

Votes: 45 7.4%
  • No one would ever guess.

Votes: 284 46.7%
  • Wives checking results.

Votes: 30 4.9%

• Total voters
I swear, in person, we are the least likely slut/cuckold couple you will ever meet. And yes, that was on the way to church and BBC right after. LOL.

let me fantasize a bit...you and a black guy...in a deep kiss...hubby over in a corner nursing a *******...black man starts stripping you out of your going-to-church clothes...both naked, both kissing...then you lay down on the bed, your legs spread open...the black man is between your legs...well, just a fantasy I guess lol

LOL when I'm at work or with family, no one could tell that I'm a complete slut for blacks. And incidentally I have run into other women at parties and such that I almost had a heart attack finding out they were into BBC as well. I even ran into one of my *******'s teachers at a party a couple years ago while she was getting DP'd.

LOL when I'm at work or with family, no one could tell that I'm a complete slut for blacks. And incidentally I have run into other women at parties and such that I almost had a heart attack finding out they were into BBC as well. I even ran into one of my *******'s teachers at a party a couple years ago while she was getting DP'd.
I'm sure she must have freaked out seeing you there.

Back