would love to fuck a rapper

i dont know why, but always when i watch a rap video, i would looove to be one of the girls in there, serving the rapping bull with all my slut-holes, awaiting him in his tourbus or backstage, after a performance, when he is sweating and needs to unload…
i so would love to fuck wirh xzibit ;))

how do you feel?

i dont know why, but always when i watch a rap video, i would looove to be one of the girls in there, serving the rapping bull with all my slut-holes, awaiting him in his tourbus or backstage, after a performance, when he is sweating and needs to unload…
i so would love to fuck wirh xzibit ;))

how do you feel?
I got the chance to in college. There were a few local rappers that would go around to a few of the clubs in town. We went out one night and there was not a huge turn out but the music was good and I was with my friends so we drank, danced and had fun with it. At one point I was dancing with a guy on the floor and a few of the guys on stage were telling him to slap my ass and he did. After the show a few of the performers came over to us on the bar and we had a few drinks together. Shortly after that I went out with one of them to their bus and we had sex. Later on another performer came to the bus and him and I had sex as well.

I got the chance to in college. There were a few local rappers that would go around to a few of the clubs in town. We went out one night and there was not a huge turn out but the music was good and I was with my friends so we drank, danced and had fun with it. At one point I was dancing with a guy on the floor and a few of the guys on stage were telling him to slap my ass and he did. After the show a few of the performers came over to us on the bar and we had a few drinks together. Shortly after that I went out with one of them to their bus and we had sex. Later on another performer came to the bus and him and I had sex as well.
And then 30 years from now you are suddenly going to come to the realization that they "abused" you, right?

Back