Would it really be impossible to take 10 inch thick cock for the first time?

She will be fine !
I was nervous. My hubby is under 6” and my first bull was 10”. ALOT of foreplay, let the moment really build up. And when you all can’t take it anymore go for it. Our first bull was balls deep in less than 5 pumps :)

Good luck and most importantly relax and have fun

(See attached for hubby and first bull…)

Attachments

• E1D4A85D-C7E7-40A5-AEE5-E7C10B0D5C58.jpeg
    E1D4A85D-C7E7-40A5-AEE5-E7C10B0D5C58.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 342
  • DE6EC4C0-1FC4-4AC1-AE77-C308EE5D42D0.jpeg
    DE6EC4C0-1FC4-4AC1-AE77-C308EE5D42D0.jpeg
    899.4 KB · Views: 332
Last edited:
Voy a responder desde la experiencia de haber estado en las dos posiciones pues soy negro con 24.5 cmt de largo pero también soy bisexual y desde esta perspectiva estoy muy seguro que si es posible tener una primera vez con una pinga muy grande y gruesa siempre que el dueño de la pinga cumpla la indispensable tarea de ser capaz de tomar el tiempo necesario para que la otra persona logre llegar al punto donde tanto la mente como los dos agujeros están dilatados y no piensen en nada más que en el deseo de sentirse totalmente llenos de esa pinga
yo lo aseguro desde mi experiencia personal pues mi primera vez con una pinga fue una pinga más grande que la mía pero el hizo todo lo que he dicho y no voy a decir que cuando entro no me dolió pero ese dolor no fue nada comparado con la sensación de estar con ella entera dentro y después de eso todas las ocasiones que he estado yo en la posición de ser quien penetra a otros nunca he dejado de hacer todo esto para poder disfrutar de lograr que ninguna persona sienta nada más que placer al tener mi pinga entera adentro

All depends on her I and how the guy goes about things... my Mrs 1st BBC was 10 and he took his time with her and didn't just drill her with it as he knew she hadn't had anything like that previously as I am the standard 6... she took him balls deep and he didn't hit bottom in his 1st outing so it is possible if her physiology will allow her that depth.

My wife is used to smaller 5-6 inch cocks, will it take lots of preparation to take big dick for the first time. I understand if it was anal, but even for vaginal sex, will it be tough?

Only one way to find out!! ... but she will need to be well prepared with lots of foreplay .. and the guy needs to take it easy to make sure she stays relax .. and trusts the situation. Start with her on top so she knows she is in control and can take things at her own speed.

In all the years I was in the lifestyle, I had many Men, I was lucky in marrying a man with a reasonable size cock , ( I met Him age 16 and He had what I though a big cock at around 81/2 ins and quite fat ) for quite a few years I just loved to fuck Him just the two of us.
He had before me been in a relationship at 18/19 years old with a much older white woman, Who was quite kinky and had taught Him a lot about Woman and what they like.
So His experience was passed on to Me.
After our children were born,and moving to a new housing estate, We found another couple We were both attracted to, The inevitable happened and We started swapping.
I loved being DP,d by Hubby and friend.
The next progression in our sex life was finding swingers clubs which We found good fun, but they were in their infancy.
I found that at out during our early years were white only in the UK
As life progressed We only engaged in the lifestyle now and again.
( ******* Growing Up etc etc ).
When they both left home, We became more active again,some swinger friends invited us to a party in a big house in Radlett Herfordshire where there wher about 60 odd couples attending.
Among the people attending were 2 coloured guys with I think 3 coloured girls.
My Hubby was asked to join another couple in a MMF situation so He went off to a side room to do His thing.
I was engaged in conversation with one of my female friends,when one of the coloured guy,s came and started talking to us, He made it quite clear,that He wanted to have Me.
I had never had a coloured/black guy ( I was now 48 years old ) , I found myself so turned on by His approaches.
So we found a convenient mattress placed in the main living area of this huge mansion.
I was greedy for His cock and could not believe the size of it,when I undone His trousers
and started sucking Him off, it was way bigger than my Hubbies.
He started fucking Me and He was getting it all inside Me which made Me orgasm very quickly.
The 3 coloured girls I remember shouting encouragement to their friend Fucking me, and they were encouraging the other black guy to fuck my arse, Which of course He did.
The exciting thing for me Apart from the sex.
Was the room was by now filling up with other couples and individuals who wanted to watch Me being fucked.
Me!!! As a confirmed submissive exhibitionist,got such a kick out of being well fucked in front of such a large audience.
Eventually my Husband came back to find Me in the middle of my DP session.
The look on His face was priceless.
They used Me for quite a while changing places now and again, I had a massive wet patch under me.
But I will never forget the look on some of the other Woman watching Me being fucked,One couple quite close to us She was getting so turned on watching us, grinding Her arse into Her Husbands cock as She watched.
After this experience I became a black cock slut.
I never went back to white on white swinging.
I eventually found myself a black lover some 17 or so years younger than my by now 50 years of age.
I would point out that I have always been a fitness fanatic,and have kept a decent shape.
Now in terms of cock size, He was huge ( 10ish by 71/2 ins girth ) ,I loved Him fucking Me.
As you are probably aware reading this, I had total freedom from my Husband to do whatever I wanted, ( His only stipulation being Him dropping Me off and picking me up ).
We had our sessions in an apartment in Canary Wharf, Ocassionaly Hubby would join in.
But most of the time I preferred being on My own.
At this apartment, I had the wildest times sexually in My life, by boyfriend encouraged by My Hubby arranged all sorts of sexual adventures for Me, from gang bangs to lesbian sex.
Sadly now in my mid 70,s, I am no longer in the lifestyle, I am still married to my Husband and love Him dearly.
But what I wouldn’t give to be able to turn the clock back and be living in today,s enlightened world.

My wife is used to smaller 5-6 inch cocks, will it take lots of preparation to take big dick for the first time. I understand if it was anal, but even for vaginal sex, will it be tough?
It will be impossible and not fun for her, let her go slowly, from 6 to 10 is a huge jump

It will be impossible and not fun for her, let her go slowly, from 6 to 10 is a huge jump
Not impossible but she will have to adjust. At first maybe a little uncomfortable or even seems like pain but soon she will love the feeling of having so big dick and how it fills her and touches places she has not touched before

Take it from us, she can take 10" the first time no problem, and it will result in this! :love:

Please login or become a member to view

Please login or become a member to view

Back