First time here looking for my first black cock

Hi there. I’m not really sure how to do this but I’m taking a chance at it. I am a 30 year old, white wife that is looking to spice up things for myself and my husband. I’m not looking for a relationship I really just want a good hard fucking if I’m being honest, I love pretty much anything you could throw at me! And yes that includes anal lol. My husband and I have only fantasized about the real thing but we both feel it’s time to try it out. I’m gonna leave some pictures here so you can get an idea of what you’ll be working with , so if you’re in the North Carolina area, give me a shout. There will be a lot of vetting my first bull so be prepared to send videos and pictures because I want to make sure my first time is amazing. Enjoy the pictures. Hopefully it makes that big black cock cum like I’ve seen in some of these videos.

Attachments

• IMG_2710.png
    IMG_2710.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2711.png
    IMG_2711.png
    6.2 MB · Views: 121
  • IMG_2712.png
    IMG_2712.png
    6.4 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2715.png
    IMG_2715.png
    7.3 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2714.png
    IMG_2714.png
    8.1 MB · Views: 91
  • IMG_2713.png
    IMG_2713.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_2716.png
    IMG_2716.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 77
  • IMG_2717.png
    IMG_2717.png
    7 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_2718.png
    IMG_2718.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 103
  • IMG_2721.png
    IMG_2721.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_2720.png
    IMG_2720.png
    3 MB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2719.png
    IMG_2719.png
    3 MB · Views: 105
Hi there. I’m not really sure how to do this but I’m taking a chance at it. I am a 30 year old, white wife that is looking to spice up things for myself and my husband. I’m not looking for a relationship I really just want a good hard fucking if I’m being honest, I love pretty much anything you could throw at me! And yes that includes anal lol. My husband and I have only fantasized about the real thing but we both feel it’s time to try it out. I’m gonna leave some pictures here so you can get an idea of what you’ll be working with , so if you’re in the North Carolina area, give me a shout. There will be a lot of vetting my first bull so be prepared to send videos and pictures because I want to make sure my first time is amazing. Enjoy the pictures. Hopefully it makes that big black cock cum like I’ve seen in some of these videos.
I live in Wake Forest about ten minutes from Raleigh NC ...do travel to Charlotte have family in the area . I am just looking for good sex nothing else . Nice pics ! ...

Oh yeah

Great post come on bbc’s give her what she deserves 9”

Sup babygirl

Damn you look ready to enjoy it and such a sexy body!

Hello. I am in Charlotte. How are you today? Are you still looking for a BBC experience?

Back