Would anyone be interested in Branson, Missouri

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in a Meet n Greet or Party in Branson, Missouri. If enough people are interested I will work on setting it up. Please let me know if interested and dates that would work out best.

I’m in Jeff City, are you starting your own local group? That’s excellent if you are. We started the same way and it’s really grown! I’d love to know more

Checking to see if anyone would be interested in a Meet n Greet or Party in Branson, Missouri. If enough people are interested I will work on setting it up. Please let me know if interested and dates that would work out best.
I'm a 66 year old black male who suffers from ED but I really love eating pussy and tongue fucking butthole cause I have a serious butt fetish and I live in Branson and I'd very much like to get involved cause I know I'll be able to find some big butt white girls with juicy thick thighs who would love having their pussy and butthole licked sucked and tongue fucked for hours and have multiple orgasms. My number is 4172944792 so if you get this together please call me
L

Back