Workout Plan for a Sexier body

charliegold

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
NY, US
Want to introduce your GF/Wife to a experience she'll never forget? Let's train, stretch and get a sexier body in 4-8 weeks.
If you're Single, I'll help you turn your body into greek Goddesses! well! Who else plans to start?

Comment for fitness questions, DM for personal questions ;)

Attachments

• RPReplay_Final1637366055.mov
    50.9 MB
  • IMG_2881.jpg
    IMG_2881.jpg
    642.4 KB · Views: 122
My wife is maniac for fitness and gym. She goes 4 x in a week to gym. Unfortunatly we lives the edge of the world. After this two pictures she said: she is fatty, lazy and looks like a cow. Seriously. I stay silence.

Really sorry, that you are in another continent. Deeply hope, can find a similar maniac, as my wife.
Fatty? Cow, where!? Your wife has a decent shape! If I train her, let me show her the numbers to prove how healthy she is, show her how sexy she can be, and we'll help her see how beautiful she is. I got some creative ideas. Hows that sound?

She don't trust herself. She is unfaithful, she think, need to be a supermodel every hours in a day, and everly days in a week...... You are welcome, our door is open. And I ' m not joke, she is a princess, who not able to understand her worty. Maybe or surely my mistake.

Want to introduce your GF/Wife to a experience she'll never forget? Let's train, stretch and get a sexier body in 4-8 weeks.
If you're Single, I'll help you turn your body into greek Goddesses! well! Who else plans to start?

Email me. I will 1000% buy my girl an in-home pt session. I'll buy the session via venmo to show I'm for real. This is NYC, Manhattan, for real.

Attachments

• IMG_4192.jpg
    IMG_4192.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4293.jpg
    IMG_4293.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 71
Th

That’s a realy cool offer! Are you a personal trainer?

Hi how does a woman follow you on line we are from philly. Is there some way to get on board with a regiment or schedule ?

Hi how does a woman follow you on line we are from philly. Is there some way to get on board with a regiment or schedule ?
Yes for sure!!

I started going to local gym little over a week ago to hopefully loose allot of weight. Not getting any help from the trainers as they wanted either $3200 for 6 months or $300 a month . Nope can't spend that much so I'll pay the $35 a month do the best I can on my own.

Last edited:
I started going to local gym little over a week ago to hopefully loose allot of weight. Not getting in help from the trainers as they as they wanted either $3200 for 6 months or $300 a month . Nope can't spend that much so I'll pay the $35 a month do the best I can on my own.
There is so much information out there for creating a good nutrition and workout plan, that help more than trainers

Great idea!

Back