Worked up II

Angela40

Female
From
Germany
I wish to finish my experience from part one. I heard the door bell and there was Malcolm's best mate James. I was in disray my clothing not quietly secured. He kissed me on the cheeks and try to grope me at the same time feeling his fingers on my asscheeks. I pulled away and told him had to finish an article. He went to the kitchen and made some coffee for the both of us. I was concentrating as James placed the coffee on my desk. He just stood there watching me write when I felt his hands massage my shoulders. It relaxed me so stopped work for several minutes and let him continue massage my shoulders. My eyes were closed and the reaction I wanted to avoid slowly returned to my pussy.
STOP I said
He kept massaging when his hands crept down inside my top.
STOP I moaned.
I KNOW YOU ARE MALCOLM'S WHITE SLUT, AREN'T YOU
I couldn't answer him I was worked up to quickly. My nipples sprang up erect, raising my top touching my sensitive nips. James turned my chair around facing his exposed bulging cock. I jumped up from the chair, trying to run into the other room. He ran after me, grabbed me by the ankles, falling unto the carpet, trying to crawl away when he held me by the right leg. OH GOD WAS HE A STRONG BULL. He flipped me over on my back, pulled of my tight short shorts. I looked up at his LONG THICK COCK sticking out of his pants, James lowered himself between my open thighs. I couldn't fight him off FEELING HIS BULL COCK enter me
NO NO DON'T I moaned in a barely audible voice. I put my legs around his waist pulling him into my wet cunt. I weakened, he was right that I was Malcolm's white slut whore, now I was also James white slut.
Oooooh FUCK ME. His cock pounded me harder and harder. I don't know how long it lasted but he flooded deeply into my needy cunt.
As he pulled out leaving me in a cum bath, he rose and began to stroke his massive dick into hardness. He pulled me up on my knees, placing me on my fours, he fucked me again, this time doggie style.
AAAAAAHHHH FUCK all I could say. He shot another hot cream cum load into me. After he pulled out all he could say
YOU ARE NOW MY WHITE BITCH FUCK WHORE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME
YES I UNDERSTAND I AM YOUR WHITE WHORE
He left me laying on the floor. He rose dressed and left. I crawled to the shower like a bitch in heat.

The wife. Anybody interested in opening her thick self up?

Attachments

• E69A6C9F-118C-41E5-AA5E-F378EF7DB277.jpeg
    E69A6C9F-118C-41E5-AA5E-F378EF7DB277.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 38
Back