Work conference

My wife is attending a work conference in Dallas next month (October) where she will be meeting up with a former co-worker. She has already informed me that they will be sleeping together the entire weekend, as they have been sexting pretty regularly the last few months. I am slightly concerned for her, as I don't want anyone at the work conference to think she might be cheating...she is new in her career and not everyone is as open as we are. Should I get her a hotel room away from the work conference so no one sees her with him...or am I just overthinking things and that no one will even pay attention?

Agree with KCCPL. Discuss this with her and get her input. She might agree with you, or she may not and want others to find out "by accident". Either way, open the line of communication with her.
BTW, she looks amazing. How long is she in Dallas for? I may need to see if I can change my plans and possibly see is she's open to some FF play.

Still should be open with her and tell her of your concerns.
Wouldn't mind chatting with her. I'm not in Dallas, but not far away either. If possibly some changes to my schedule and a playdate could be on books. If she is really open about it.

My wife is attending a work conference in Dallas next month (October) where she will be meeting up with a former co-worker. She has already informed me that they will be sleeping together the entire weekend, as they have been sexting pretty regularly the last few months. I am slightly concerned for her, as I don't want anyone at the work conference to think she might be cheating...she is new in her career and not everyone is as open as we are. Should I get her a hotel room away from the work conference so no one sees her with him...or am I just overthinking things and that no one will even pay attention?
Overthrowing it, getting a room elsewhere makes people suspect things are happening.

So we are just a few weeks out from the conference and I made her room reservations in the overflow hotel instead of the main hotel where the conference is being held. They have separate rooms at this hotel, but I would guess they end up just using one of them. She is very much looking forward to this, as he has a much larger dick than me...and it has been awhile since she had a big one (she prefers thicker dicks). I only wish I could see them in action!

So we are just a few weeks out from the conference and I made her room reservations in the overflow hotel instead of the main hotel where the conference is being held. They have separate rooms at this hotel, but I would guess they end up just using one of them. She is very much looking forward to this, as he has a much larger dick than me...and it has been awhile since she had a big one (she prefers thicker dicks). I only wish I could see them in action!
I think that is a smart move. The old expression don’t ******* where you eat. My wife travels for work and has occasionally fucked one of the men that sometimes travels with the team. They have to be extremely careful and have even 86’d plans at times because the chances of someone seeing something are too great. I love the lifestyle but it’s not worth a career. And termination would be instantaneous if they were discovered.

Back