Wonder how many husbands are made to wear chastity devices

Question for those who have been caged? I never have and not sure have an interest but always wondered what happens if you get erect? I am fairly well endowed. 7.5" and Thick, when not erect I am about 4". I get very aroused watching her with or without someone. Sounds painful to become erect if your cock is caged. Am I missing something, or does the cage able to keep you from becoming erect? I have had some fairly tight cock/ball rings on and when I get fully erect although they feel good they can become very tight but they do not prevent me from becoming erect? Just asking how it works. Thanks.
Order some cages from Amazon quite a few. Web site on how to measure since your large. I ordered some and hid from wife HA she found and was WTF is this ? Once I explained she was like HELL yes lock that cock up

Yes, got it. Also the power exchange and symbolism of my impotence is powerful and makes me more submissive and obligated to obey her and be thankful such a powerful real man gave her the satisfaction impossible for me to give
My hotwife says I’m too teensy to cage.

Good fit. Does it hurt if you get hard or it prevents erections?
It prevents erections. Its small enough that you can't really get hard and therefore you tend to get flaccid again pretty quickly.
Only time it really can get painful is if O gives me a lot of stimulation (which she does enjoy doing 😁 ) or sometimes in your sleep if you haven't had a proper erection for a while.

Thanks I’ve never tried one not sure it is my thing but I enjoy hearing about it but having never experienced a cage on me although I’ve seen men with them on, I would be worried what happens if I get erect? I guess the only way for me to know is to try it and not sure I’m ready to go down that path. Ve had some metal rings around my cock n balls that are very tight when soft and become very tight almost to the point of painful when I get erect. My cock grows from 3-4 in 1” thick to 7:5” 2” thick almost double in size I would worry the cage would hurt or be painful. My wife has commented a couple of times at clubs when a guy had one on that would look good on you jokingly and it makes me thinks. Sometimes she will tie a leather leash around my balls and use it to guide me around but about the most restraint I’ve experienced. Thanks for the comments. I will do some more research and see what I find.

Wife and I have played with orgasm control but I have not worn a chastity cage. I brought up wearing one but my wife had no interest and told me if I wanted to wear one I could but she wasn't going to be holding any keys.

We are serious . I am caged . I made a comment on the other thread about how 98% are not secure and a joke . Unless you get a piercing or a tight belt you can slip out . We are currently trying THE VICE due to the anti pull out feature . Finding REAL online is very hard . Everyone is into fantasy games . maybe around 5 years now we have been looking for real FEMLED couples like us local to hang out with so far ALL Horny men taking over the Fetish . If you are a Strong Woman message Scarlett on this site .

We are serious . I am caged . I made a comment on the other thread about how 98% are not secure and a joke . Unless you get a piercing or a tight belt you can slip out . We are currently trying THE VICE due to the anti pull out feature . Finding REAL online is very hard . Everyone is into fantasy games . maybe around 5 years now we have been looking for real FEMLED couples like us local to hang out with so far ALL Horny men taking over the Fetish . If you are a Strong Woman message Scarlett on this site .
How's the vice working?

some what , have a ring size issue
\
Got it. Would love to know when you get it figured out. I would consider the Vise if it fits like my holy trainer and I don't have to get a piercing. Otherwise I'll be doing the Prince Albert piercing with a sleeve

I really don't want a piercing .
I go back and forth. Would love to be able to have one that fits perfectly just a sleeve, that once I put it on I don't have to take it off really at all anymore. Then we are more true to the phrase long-term. But, the pain and the healing and the mess it makes while trying to urinate, might be difficult. If I can make it through that, I think I would be in Bliss

I go back and forth. Would love to be able to have one that fits perfectly just a sleeve, that once I put it on I don't have to take it off really at all anymore. Then we are more true to the phrase long-term. But, the pain and the healing and the mess it makes while trying to urinate, might be difficult. If I can make it through that, I think I would be in Bliss
I don't use it ! castrate me ! lol

Back