women who can deep throat bbc (pictures and gifs)

That they swallow BBC is one thing. That they WANT to is something else. Perhaps, like anal sex , a true sign of their conversion and transformation as a whore for BBC is their desire and ability to deep throat large BBC.
one told me .. "it's a need if you can understand that .. to blow a N----r hung like that .."

one told me .. "it's a need if you can understand that .. to blow a N----r hung like that .."
Fucking black cock is obvious from all the orgasms but swallowing black cock all the way down to the balls needs more explanation. Maybe its a "conquest" thing or maybe its a ******* defense mechanism ie to bite off his cock just when he is about to cum in her mouth. He is lost in his approaching orgasm and most vulnerable. But then she wants his cum so she waits and then he pulls out just before she is about to bite and castrate him. " Victory" from the "jaws" of "Defeat "

There has always been the fantasy about BBC although today for many more women its not a fantasy anymore. Whether it begins with the oral first often depends on the black man but this seems common practice. Like with the tight white pussy , he begins slowly until the pussy/mouth/throat expands to receive his cock. The novice woman quickly becomes expert at swallowing his large black cock and returns often for more. She is well trained now

Back