Getting throat/skull fucked

That is the way that the guys that got their cocks in my wife's throat, including BonitoJuanito, the black man on this site, was able to get his big black cock in my wife's throat and then fuck my wife's throat. He got my wife excited, moved his black asshole over my wife's face and mouth, so my wife could easily lick and tongue fuck his black asshole, then his black cock entered my wife mouth and throat.
Yesss

Don’t count with a white dickie. And stop making all the damn noise. You wouldn’t be able to if it was in your throat
You are an absolutely stupid motherfucker if you don’t respect what she’s doing. Go pick up some trash on the side of the road where you belong, bruh

Skullfucking is a pretty common way for my GF's bull to finish when he's getting a blowjob. He gets head until he's ready (he expects her to give head when he wants, how he wants, and as long as he wants, so that tends to be a good 15+ minutes of her sucking his dick) and then will move her up against a wall or the bed to finish off by using her mouth the same way he'd use a pussy. Not to say that's always how he finishes when he's getting head, he has her suck him off until he cums all the time.

The other day I was folding her bull's laundry while my GF was in the other room giving him head. I heard him tell her to kneel with her head against the wall, hands held behind her back. It was a great helpful indication that he was getting reading to unload in her, and that I better start folding his laundry faster. Proud to say I had it all done by the time the man of the house unloaded his sperm into my GF/bestie.

Last edited:
Back