Women that love Gangbanging Sex

My first gang bang was arranged by Del my regular black lover, Originally he wanted twelve of his black friends to gang bang me . I refused and we fell out over it .
We made up and we agreed that six of his black friends would join me for the gang bang .
the evening arrived and I was told to wear a mask so I couldn’t see them . It was an extremely amazing experience, I took all six of them both sucking and being fucked with them covering my body in their cum .
He has now arranged for his other friends to join me for another gang band.
Del has arranged for my husband and I to meet his other six friends that did not join in my first gang bang , it will be this Saturday at the back room of the bar where we meet and where I was gang banged last time .
His instructions are that I am to wear my wedding dress which fortunately still fits me , I wore it for him a few weeks ago and it really got him hot fucking me in it ,I also have to wear stockings and suspenders with a garter, but no underwear , six inch white shoes .
I get really wet thinking of being in my wedding dress and getting fucked multiple times By black guy’s

Last edited:
View attachment 4589462

To the women who love being gangbanged, what’s your ideal limit when it comes to the number of men you have enjoyed in one sitting?

Ideal you ask? After having several 3-4 to 5-6 bbc gb's, the best number of men is 3. They are all happy, don't compete, and have no stress.

If not a gangbang, what about a blowbang?

Never had anything like it. Does this exist? Or is this a control question?

My first gang bang was arranged by Del my regular black lover, Originally he wanted twelve of his black friends to gang bang me . I refused and we fell out over it .
We made up and we agreed that six of his black friends would join me for the gang bang .
the evening arrived and I was told to wear a mask so I couldn’t see them . It was an extremely amazing experience, I took all six of them both sucking and being fucked with them covering my body in their cum .
He has now arranged for his other friends to join me for another gang band.
You are living the dream my dear!

It'd definitely make a difference as to how long her tortured pussy stayed swollen, sore and leaking jizz. 🔥😈💦💦💦
I think it's more about the quality of attention and the level of fun in the atmosphere than quality of the men involved!

If you're a fit hung guy that can beat it up all night and have her running at some points, ain't no way she's taking 5 guys that can do the same! Some guys are going to be off to the side having drinks watching and cracking jokes with hubby!

For me personally there is no ideal number of men. I had 3 guys pound me hard and relentlessly for well over an hour, it was fun while it lasted but I was more than sore & tired and not real anxious to do it again. I've also gone to BBC parties and gotten used by over a dozen guys but it was over the course of a 6-8 hour party.

My preference is the BBC parties, I love getting used like a slut for an entire night by as many men as possible. I also enjoy the breaks during those long parties, it's fun visiting with the other wives at the parties and while talking with them about our ******* & grand-******* having one of the guys put his arm around me & lay me on a bed and use me however he wants, there's nearly always 1 or 2 more join him in working me over before my next break/visit time.

Back