women in tights/pantyhose

as far back as i can remember ive always had a thing for women in tights/pantyhose but no panties,ive slept with a few women who have been kind enough to wear them for me, i think it looks sexy when they lay down legs open, pussy shaved and ive got my tongue lapping away through the nylon and when they reach that point of no return, tear a hole on the crotch and slide in my bbc...women got any pics of them in tights/pantyhose.
I am a latina woman who doesnt mind wearing pantyhose for her black lovers.

as far back as i can remember ive always had a thing for women in tights/pantyhose but no panties,ive slept with a few women who have been kind enough to wear them for me, i think it looks sexy when they lay down legs open, pussy shaved and ive got my tongue lapping away through the nylon and when they reach that point of no return, tear a hole on the crotch and slide in my bbc...women got any pics of them in tights/pantyhose.
I have the same fetish and my gf has been amazing with wearing tights/pantyhose/stockings etc for me. Would love to combine my wildest fantasies with her with a BBC and a creampie then pulling the pantyhose back up and letting it soak into the crotch of the pantyhose for me to lick clean

I would luv to wear hose for you.

Attachments

• bent over.jpg
    bent over.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 126
Back