Very Large & Clean BBC or Two in Tampa Wanted !!

BK2021

Couple
Gold Member
We are a white early 50’s couple in Wesley Chapel area, NW of Tampa,looking for A Large Clean BBC or two who loves Sliding it in a tight white BBW. She is tight AF & Brazilian waxed every 3 weeks . From her Asshole to her Clit .

She loves sucking and Fucking cock , Swallow, face & Ass painting and More . If interested Contact me .. Pls be shaved down below and smell good.

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_0732.jpeg
    IMG_0732.jpeg
    178.5 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0617.jpeg
    IMG_0617.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_5927.jpeg
    IMG_5927.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 186
We are a white early 50’s couple in Wesley Chapel area, NW of Tampa,looking for A Large Clean BBC or two who loves Sliding it in a tight white BBW. She is tight AF & Brazilian waxed every 3 weeks . From her Asshole to her Clit .

She loves sucking and Fucking cock , Swallow, face & Ass painting and More . If interested Contact me .. Pls be shaved down below and smell good.

Thank you.
We're meeting group of 5 bbc next Thursday at Tampa location for wife getting taken care of. Let us know if we Caan share info

Prove it!! I live in Wesley Chapel, and can make myself available witj short notice. So hit me up, lets put on a show for the crowd.

Thank you.
I'm very interested in joining you !

Thank you.
Looks fun where are you located I would love to fuck her

Back