Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

I tried it once when I was younger and hated it. Refused to ever do it again. Then my bull said he wanted to do it and I was like "yeh, sure". I would never let my husband do it but its so amazing having a bbc do it.
From Mrs J . When we were first married I tried it with Johnboy but it hurt too much and felt weird and I wouldn't try again. But when I started dating A, I became more adventurous, but still NO anal. After we found out that A was moving to the States, I decided to give him (and Johnboy) a leaving present of my arse. I practiced for several days with fingers and dildos. On the appointed day A (after a lot of lube and fingering) fucked my arse ,then Johnboy got sloppy seconds. I now do it with my new lovers up to 8" or 9" (and Johnboy) and enjoy it ,but still think it feels weird.

Anal is amazing but there is need to take time to train your ass, especially if you are small like me. Use beginner plugs and lots of lube and take your time. If you are planning at some stage to have a DP take more time. I know girls who rushed into doing it by over eager guys and it literally spoiled it and put them off for life. I took months of playing with toys before I had anal sex with my then bull who was very large. And outside of a little discomfort during first 10 mins, I loved every second.
J
Xoxoxoxo

Anal is amazing but there is need to take time to train your ass, especially if you are small like me. Use beginner plugs and lots of lube and take your time. If you are planning at some stage to have a DP take more time. I know girls who rushed into doing it by over eager guys and it literally spoiled it and put them off for life. I took months of playing with toys before I had anal sex with my then bull who was very large. And outside of a little discomfort during first 10 mins, I loved every second.
J
Xoxoxoxo
Great advice for the ladies.

Back