Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

Tried it once, it was not a success!

"The Analist" is here to remedy that . . . I don't use my avatar for nuthin'! I guess it helps that I don't have a 10" plus dong (size queens don't want me). BUT, I do have the length and the girth to where a girl WILL feel this here dick in her puss and ass. Believe me. It's how ya snap ya ass up and down on a white girl 😝 I'm glad I'm not huge because then I would most certainly not get as much white girl booty hole as I crave. But then again a fat, 8 inches of chocolate boner in your ass wouldn't be exactly "small" . . . now would it 😬😉?

Last edited:
That’s exactly the way my lover approaches it with me. I was scared to death the first time he brought it up that he wanted that. While it still can be uncomfortable at first, it’s definitely a painful pleasure and the feeling of submission to him in that way drives me crazy. I feel very vulnerable and completely at his mercy when he’s working himself into me that way.
a beautiful description of your submission to him
and giving him what he most desires
in your acceptance of his total ownership of you

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
Ladies, anybody who tries to insert larger than a finger at first joint without mentioning lube, don't let that SOB even take off his shoes in the future.
Do not let a rock hard erection in there; let him ejaculate once first; in this place less rigidity better; in fact, let him push the head in and let the tightness make it grow....

Back