Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

I have obly been with one black guy so far, and we did anal. I usually don't do it with my boyfriend because it kind of requires me to be really horny and the guy to be really aware of what he's doing. At least if it's supposed to be any good. But with the black guy, I was just so wet and lost in the moment, that when he asked, I was just like "Fuck yeah, go for it"! That's not something I would normally do.
Very hot statement!

I have had anal sex with six men, including my husband, but only one of the men was black. The only black man and one of the white men were the two biggest men with whom I had anal sex.
Actually that is incorrect. I have had anal sex with two different black men, not one. One of them was during a long session with my husband present and the other one was when I went to a swinger lifestyle club on a date with a black man who fucked me in my ass twice that night.

I have always considered myself a very, VERY lucky man in that Nikki loves anal, DP, Airtight even DVP at times, and even though i'm the only white cock she will have nowadays, i have been involved and seen / watch some great scenes / performances
One of the reasons we are in the shared / swinging lifestyle is that she is too good for one man.
I know i sound biased but that is my honest opinion

It would have to be someone I’d feel comfortable with and that was good at keeping boundaries and listening to me and go forward when I say I’m comfortable. I’m open to it but so far it’s only been hubs in this booty. But he’s willing to share it with someone whose respectful and patient with me.

Back