Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

The only man who gets in my ass is my Husband. That particular hole is just for him. A black lover can lick it, he can slide a finger in it but that's not for his cock.

I was the same way! Then one day a BBC took it while in the moment and I couldn't say a word. It felt amazing! When I told my husband he said, "Figured it was only a matter of time". :lips:

I never did anal until I was with my first bull. I wanted nothing more than to let him use me however he wanted, when he started warming up my asshole, I submitted to his will.

Afterwards, my hubby tried to fuck my ass and i told him that my ass was only for real men.
I've never done anal but I really wanna try. Many girls have chickend out and were too scared to let me try anal on them

I have obly been with one black guy so far, and we did anal. I usually don't do it with my boyfriend because it kind of requires me to be really horny and the guy to be really aware of what he's doing. At least if it's supposed to be any good. But with the black guy, I was just so wet and lost in the moment, that when he asked, I was just like "Fuck yeah, go for it"! That's not something I would normally do.
That's the BBC effect. You life will never be the same. Now your asshole is gonna crave BBC.

I never did anal until I was with my first bull. I wanted nothing more than to let him use me however he wanted, when he started warming up my asshole, I submitted to his will.

Afterwards, my hubby tried to fuck my ass and i told him that my ass was only for real men.

Kudos to you Sarah. I was an anal virgin when I met my first black lover 6 years ago. I had just begun dating my future cuckold husband at the time. I quickly sensed that I was in complete control of our new relationship. After a few weeks of unsatisfying sex (small penis and unreliable erections) I informed him that I intended to find a boyfriend or two on the side. When he accepted my ultimatum, I became his Fem-Domme and he became my submissive live-in boyfriend.

I never offered anal to my submissive boyfriend but gave up my anal virginity on my first date with my very first black lover. Like your response to your husband, I informed my cuckold boyfriend that I only offered anal sex rights to masculine alpha male men, not passive submissives. A few weeks later I introduced my sub boyfriend to the anal pleasures of my new strap-on. He is now my strap-on sissy bitch. I then tossed out all of his boxer shorts and replaced them with pink panties. This is now his daily undergarment that he wears beneath his every day male clothing. His primary care physician sees my husband’s pink panties during his annual physical (very humiliating). My black boyfriends get to see him in pink panties (no other clothes allowed) whenever we give Cucky the privilege of watching a real man fucking me.

My wife hasnt had bbc yet . But she has told me repeatedly when she does , she wants him to fuck her in the ass and for him to cum there .. she actually loves anal fucking..I have been getting her ass use to big size as I have prepared her pussy. She can take like 4" to 5" of her BAM dildo in her ass now and she can take me no problem.

My main guy wanted to take my ass. I refused hubby for years. When he asked it turned me on. I ordered a set of butt plugs as soon as I left. That and lube with patience and chastity you can achieve anything. I let hubby watch me and didn't tell him I was going to do anal. You should have seen his face lol. J Xoxoxo

Back