Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

It is a challenge but I really have a hard time saying no.....there is nothing that puts you into that deep submissive head space than giving up your ass to a huge black cock
That is so true. I always wanted to try it anyway which is why I was practicing with toys but as soon as my lover asked I started to really stretch it out. The thought of a big aggressive man throwing me onto the bed, making me stick my ass in the air and having his way with my ass got me so wet. Then having hubby present watching just pushed me over the edge. So hot. J xoxox

My husband (nor any other white man) has ever had my ass, but I gave it up to the first bbc I ever had and every bbc since. My husband and other white guys before had always asked and I always said no. The first bbc I was with just pushed my head down, poured oil on my ass, and took it.

That’s the difference...ATTITUDE! Don’t ask me...JUST BE A MAN AND TAKE ME!
THIS

That is so true. I always wanted to try it anyway which is why I was practicing with toys but as soon as my lover asked I started to really stretch it out. The thought of a big aggressive man throwing me onto the bed, making me stick my ass in the air and having his way with my ass got me so wet. Then having hubby present watching just pushed me over the edge. So hot. J xoxox
Now just Imagine doing this with me ...

I have obly been with one black guy so far, and we did anal. I usually don't do it with my boyfriend because it kind of requires me to be really horny and the guy to be really aware of what he's doing. At least if it's supposed to be any good. But with the black guy, I was just so wet and lost in the moment, that when he asked, I was just like "Fuck yeah, go for it"! That's not something I would normally do.

I tried it once when I was younger and hated it. Refused to ever do it again. Then my bull said he wanted to do it and I was like "yeh, sure". I would never let my husband do it but its so amazing having a bbc do it.
What is the difference and how do you like it?

Back