Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

It depends. I’m new to anal (last 2 years) and new to BBC (7 months). My first BBC insisted on anal. I refused at first but felt bad after the amazing oral I received from him (both vaginally and anal oral). In the end I let him have it but it was sooo painful. For two reasons I’m sure; 1, hubby is smaller than Derek (bbc) and 2, once he got me belly down on the mattress he kind of lost all control and was racing for the finish line😭
Never a race with me sweetheart....once you let my cockhead it....it is long and slow...then deep...so your enjoy your experience and beggar for MORE.

Well I have always said anal was reserved for my husband. I do enjoy it. But then last Saturday night happened and well my friend has had it now and he wants it again 😝
My other BBC had been wanting it, so I am thinking he will get his chance.
I want it too can I be ur new bull

Just have to relax and take it. Slow at first but I’ve been slammed by thick cock in my ass after we get it in. It’s much easier if you use toys first then work up to something bigger and good live is key
you have that right Keri..sounds like you have been around the block a few times.....when done right the anal experience is almost like no other 💦 💦 💦 especially when blowing a load in a ladies ASS

I have not had anal sex since September/October, too long. I don't get it often but when I do its always a good time 🤤

Back