Women...do you allow anal with BBC?

Can I ask you what's the difference with anal ?
It’s just that my ass can’t expand or relax as much as my pussy to accommodate larger cocks. Before I had sex with my first really well endowed man, my husband trained my pussy with BBC dildos so that I would enjoy my first time without discomfort. We have tried the same with my ass, but I have never been able to take anything more than average sizes in the back.

It’s just that my ass can’t expand or relax as much as my pussy to accommodate larger cocks. Before I had sex with my first really well endowed man, my husband trained my pussy with BBC dildos so that I would enjoy my first time without discomfort. We have tried the same with my ass, but I have never been able to take anything more than average sizes in the back.
What's the orgasm like through anal

What's the orgasm like through anal
For me, it’s quite a powerful mix of a pleasurable sense of being filled and pumped on the one hand and (tolerable) pain on the other hand. However, to have an orgasm, I do need some clitoral or vaginal stimulation at the same time. I can do this in a cowgirl position if I have my partner’s dick in my ass and I slide forward and backward.

Back