Woman in The Lifestyle Wants to See Her Adult Female Offspring Happy

This story is about a woman I've known for a few years wanting her adult ******* to be happy in every way possible.
Thursday
During the Summer of last year while Visiting family in Arizona I spent a lot of time hanging out with friends and enjoying my break from work. My days usually consisted of waking up early in my hotel, going out for a late breakfast at Denny's, then meeting up with a buddy. One Thursday morning as I was sitting in Denny's about to finish my meal I noticed a white Chevy Suburban pull up in the parking lot. As I was sitting in the booth looking out at the back of this Suburban I saw a few bumper stickers that looked familiar. Looking at the rear passenger door open I saw a young teenage boy jump out and started bouncing a mini basketball. My first thought was " this is not likely someone I know because I don't recognize this kid". For a moment I looked away to finish eating and check my phone because my buddy was coming there so we could go to the park later. After hearing another door outside close I heard a somewhat familiar female voice say "put it back you're no taking it inside" coming from a strong Texas accent.
As I looked out to see who it was I saw an older curly blonde woman with standing with her back facing the Denny's. As she turned I realized that it was a friend of mine named Stephanie Davis. I met Stephanie through Tinder a couple years prior, her profile said that she was 5'7", brown eyes, a 44 year old divorced single mom of two, and that she was looking for a younger guy to "have coffee" with and get to know each other. In her pics I immediately notice how beautifully thick her hips and thighs were, with her thin waist leading up to her firm Double D breasts. We exchanged numbers and texts for a few days then arranged a hotel meeting. When we met up in the hotel lobby then we immediately went to the room. She told me about her divorce and how she was raising her ******* on her own while her ******* was going to ASU. The conversation start to become sexual and she told me it's been years for her, eventually leading to a us kissing each other as we went from room to room in the suite. For two days straight we spent most off the time fucking and napping only taking breaks to chat or eat the food we ordered. By the end our our fun I walked her out to her truck and we talked about meeting again then kissed each other goodbye. She waved bye from her white Suburban as I walked back into the suite. Sitting in the booth as I recognized who it was I continued to finish my meal as Stephanie helped her ******* get a hoodie from the trunk. Glancing over at the truck I saw the passenger door open and out stepped Stephanie's adult ******* Tiffany. I had never seen Tiffany in person but recognized her from pictures in the house when I visited Stephanie a few times. Tiffany was 23, 5'5", blue eyes, long blonde hair down her back, with curvy thick thighs.
She walked in first and stood at the hostess podium waiting for her mom and brother. When Stephanie walked in she looked around with a smile, looking in my directions she paused for a moment and proceeded to the podium. Finishing my orange juice I sat there as the hostess took them to a booth diagonally across from me about four booths away. As they walked to the booth Tiffany gave me a quick smile then sat with her brother in the booth. Stephanie sat on the other side facing me, as they looked through the menus Stephanie started to fix her hair and check her make up. She also kept glancing in my direction while still talking to Tiffany and her *******. When we made eye contact I nodded my head and her smile grew even bigger. Shortly after my buddy walked in and came over to the booth I was sitting at. Within a few minutes we left and I gave a little wave to her as I passed their table.
While at the park playing basketball I took a break to get some water, I noticed a couple texts in my phone.
One saying " didn't know you were in town text me back when you get this".
It was Stephanie so I replied " yes, for a few more weeks". She asked " are you available to meet next weekend...same hotel" .At this point I was on my way back to the hotel and it had been a couple weeks since I've had some fun so I figured I could use some company that night.
I replied back " how about tonight?".
She texted back " Tiff is out with friends and I have to keep an eye on the little guy".
I took a shower and I guess she was wondering why I didn't reply back in over 25 minutes, drying myself off I saw six messages in my phone.
The first was a message asking "are you still there?" Then her saying " you can come here if that's okay with you?"
The next three were pics of her in the bathroom covering here tits and ass in baby oil ass she laid on the side of the tub fingering herself. The final message said " I'll do everything you want, I really need to be treated like a bad girl".
I replied back " so when's a good time?" with smiley faces.
She replied " around midnight?" I told her "sure I'll be there".
I pulled up to her gated community houses trying to remember what part of the street she lived on. Except for a few houses with their front lights on the whole neighborhood was pitch black. After a few minutes I spotted the white Suburban in front of a garage at the end of a long dirty driveway. I texted that I was there and pulled in the driveway cutting off my headlights. Sitting there in the darkness I saw Stephanie come out of the front door, wearing jeans and a T shirt she got in my car and asked me to pull right behind her truck. I noticed that as I was doing it her intention was to be out of view of her house's windows. She thanked me for coming and told me she was excited when she saw me earlier at the restaurant. I explained that I would've said "hi" but I wasn't sure what her response would be because her ******* were there. Surprisingly she didn't mind if I did and even told me that her ******* referred to me as "the cute guy over there" that she caught her constantly staring at. Tiffany had broken up with her boyfriend earlier that year because of the long distance they were apart, Stephanie told me she has been really bummed out and depressed about it. In the middle of our conversation I could slightly see on the darkness the firmness of her tits practically pushing through her t shirt. Noticing this she turned my direction and started to scan around us while putting her knees in the seat. She leaned in and we started to kiss, I reached up her shirt holding her soft tits. Every few minutes we would see the lights of cars driving by on the street and pause. I was completely hard and lifted her shirt to suck on her tits, her moans got heavy as we both unzipped each other's pants. I leaned back in my seat as Stephanie rushed to open my pants and pull my dick from my boxer. Without hesitation she gripped the base of my dick and drooled heavily all over the head. Looking at her eyes in the moonlight she lower her head slowly on my dick as deep as she could. Using my right hand reached into her pants and she was soaking wet. Her head started to bob up and down faster and faster as I rubbed her clit and held her hair back. She was getting really sloppy and my dick was glazed with spit as she sucked and jerked it. Laying my reclined chair it felt amazing, holding her hair with both hands I started to fuck her throat while she massaged my balls covered in her spit. In the midst of her moaning on my dick I looked around a few times to make sure no one was lurking. I only saw the headlights of cars driving by on the street for a while so I stopped looking. I grabbed her by her hair and ****** her up towards me, kissing her deeply as she jerked my dick.
She whispered in an eagerly desperate voice" I need it... I need you to fuck me like a nasty whore".
As she started to pull her pants from her waist while holding the base of my dick I saw headlights moving from left to right, illuminating her shirt lifted over her tits covered in spit. She instant jumped back in her seat.
" *******! Tiff is back!". She shuffled to get her clothes back on and adjust them the right was as Tiffany's car came up the driveway.
Before I could even get my pants back up Stephanie was already out of the car with a slightly embarrassed look that she was trying to recover from. I put my pants back up as Tiffany drove by and park next to her mom's suburban. when she got out of her car she looked genuinely confused to why her mom was in the driveway as she came home. Stephanie asked me to come say hi, it seemed like it was an automatic response to give assurance to her ******* that their was nothing negative about me being there. I got out and introduced myself extending my hand to Tiffany as she reached out and shook it, instantly a heavy smell of ******* came off a breeze that passed her. Given the circumstances of having my dick in her mom's mouth less than minutes of getting out the car I was still hard and turned on so I noticed Tiffany was wearing a short dress with her thick thighs showing with her long blonde hair draped over a cardigan. She smiled big, staring at me as her mom said that we were friends and I stopped by to drop something off. After a few moments Tiffany headed inside, with a sigh of relief Stephanie apologized and practically begged me to come over the following morning so that we could finish. I figured why not; I will probably spend the morning sleeping at the hotel until the afternoon if I didn't come. We kissed each other goodnight and I headed back to my suite.
Friday
Slowly moving back and forth briefly staring out of the garage side window, Stephanie arched her back even more as she stood on the tip of her toes bent over her washer and dryer. With every stroke I could see her pussy creaming as I gripped her hips forsing my dick deeper inside of her. Feeling the vibration of the washer echo through her body as she bit down on a towel to muffle her screams. The loud noise coming from both the washer and dryer could not hide the sound of when I started to pound her cunt hard and fast. I could see in the reflection of the window that she was in complete bliss; her eyes rolled back, squeezing and biting the towel as if she would lose control without it. Time was not on our side with her ******* being told to stay in his room until she told him to come downstairs just before I arrived earlier. I could feel her pussy clenching as I slowed down and wrapped my hand around her neck. Releasing her mouth from the towel while still squeezing it she faintly started talking.
Her eyes closed tightly she whispered " please...please...please".
"Please what slut?" I said, letting go of her neck an slapping her ass.
Trying to maintain her composure without screaming she moaned " please cum inside me, sir".
With no hesitation I replied " beg for it".
Leaning her head back she stuttered " please...please...I need it!".
Getting louder than she wanted to. I pinned her even closer to the washer pushing my dick as deep as I could, firmly groping her tits as I filled her pussy with cum. I slowly pulled out of her and leaned on the dryer as she took a moment to recover, she they took the towel she was biting to the sink nearby and wet it. She tip toed back over to me and gave me a long kiss ask she wiped her cream and cunt juice off of my dick.
After a few minutes I pulled my pants back up and went to me car as she went to grab some water and freshen up. When she returned we sat in the car and she talked the night before and explained to me what happened when she went in the house. She walked pass her adult *******'s room hearing her crying, curiously she went in to find out what was wrong. Tiffany was on the floor drunkenly cutting up and dumping old pictures of her and her ex in a trash can. Stephanie talked to her, cheering her up enough that she stopped crying but was still blabbering on.
" No decent guy would even talk to me tonight, am I not pretty enough?!" she yelled as Stephanie listened.
Tiffany quickly apologized for the way she was acting saying it was a rough night for her.
The conversation then was lightened by her humorously saying " if I had tits like yours instead of these small C cups I probably could hook a guy in a snap".
In between them laughing together she then muttered under her breathe " I know Charles likes them".
With a slightly nervous laugh Stephanie said " Wh-what?".
" oh come on...I saw you flashing him as I got home" Tiffany said.
"You can get a cute black guy but I couldn't even get the bartender to look at me twice".
Stephanie then muttered " well it was a little more than just a flash".
Tiffany's jaw dropped, " really?... go on! I wanted to know more!" she said with an eager grin.
" Another time" Stephanie answered.
Devastated by how low Tiffany was feeling Stephanie help her with the mess of pictures then talked to her as she fell asleep.
Monday
After a well rested weekend spending most of it in my hotel room I woke up early to get some of the hotel's complimentary breakfast. While returning to my room I got a text from Stephanie asking if I was available to have lunch together. I didn't have anything planned for the day so we made arrangements to meet up at a park near her house. When I got to the park it was practically empty with only a few people walking along the trail that went throughout it. Stephanie arrived a few minutes later with two venti Starbucks coffees and a Salad Works bag. She parked a few spaces away from me so I got out and met her halfway, I suggested we sit in her truck because her windows were tinted and mines were not. Giving us a little more privacy just incase we wanted to have some fun, if someone walking on the trail decided to look at what we were doing. We sat there chit chatting about sports and movies for a bit and like any other time that we were around each other the conversation drifted into sex talk. She talked about how she has been touching herself two to three times a day since our last meeting. To the point where Tiffany noticed that she was spending longer time in the bathroom than usual. Making general conversation I asked how is Tiffany doing, she said that she has not been herself and that she has spent a lot of time in the house doing nothing. She then told me that they had a long conversation about men and dating the night before and that Tiffany brought my name up multiple times. I was surprised; thinking that for a couple minutes of meeting I must've left her with a good impression of me.
Stephanie then told me " well she did ask me about the other night and I showed her pics of your cock".
I listened to her tell me about Tiffany's reaction to the pics and how the whole day she kept making funny references about me like:
" Mom do you want the short hair curler or the long one...ya know long like Charles' dick".
We laughed and Stephanie said " you would really like her sense of humor".
She also expressed that she wanted to do anything to make her Tiffany happy and she just wants her to have some attention and be appreciated. She hoped that this slump she was in because her break up would eventually pass. We didn't even touch the food the whole time we were there, Stephanie suggested since I wasn't hungry at the moment she would like me to come over for dinner on Wednesday night. She said her ******* will be at his friend's house overnight leaving her and Tiffany stuck in front of the TV watching Netflix. With the lure of pasta and desert I still wanted to spend time with friends. While I did have something to do on that night I figured that I could cut it short to have dinner with them since Stephanie seemed so eager to have me over. I told her that I would come and shortly after we got out of the truck hugged and kissed for a bit then left the park. As I drove back to my hotel I took a look at Stephanie's new Facebook pics, scrolling through I seen a few of her at horse farm then some of her and her ******* doing a family portrait. I noticed Tiffany's profile tagged in one of them so out of general curiosity I clicked on it. It looked like a typical college sophomore profile; describing where she's from and her relationship status which read "it's complicated". Scrolling through her pics and videos I saw her with friends, her posing with the drama club, and her cheerleading at a high school football game. When I came across pics of her ex and her together they seemed like complete opposites; her being a fit, well figured blonde and him being a thin, lanky redhead. It was a puzzle to me but there was little thought or care to how they came to be. Pulling into my hotel I received a text from Stephanie detailing what time I should show up and to " pick up wine" before I get there.
Wednesday
I pulled up to Stephanie's house a few hours into the evening as the sun was going down. The walkway light lit up as I recovered a paper bag from the backseat of my car. As I got closer to the door it opened and Stephanie leaned out into the chili night air waving me to come in. When I walked in I was embraced with a big hug and a kiss on the cheek by Stephanie, I took a moment to look at her wearing tight black pants, a black low cut sweater, and socks.
Stephanie yelled to the kitchen: " Tiff! Charles is here...get the table ready".
Tiffany came out the kitchen saying " Hey! Good to see you again" as she approached I stuck my hand out, she walked under it and gave me a tight hug momentarily nestling her head in my chest as I rubbed her back.
" I hope you like cheesecake" she said as she reached for the paper bag from my other hand.
" I do". She took the bottle from the paper bag telling Stephanie she likes that brand of red wine as she took it to the kitchen.
I watched her walk away admiring the bottle while I was looking at her curves gripped by black leggings, a pink T-shirt, in ankle sock. I cut my instinct to stare short when I saw Stephanie looking at me look at Tiffany's body.
" She's such a delight" Stephanie said with a proud smile leading me to the kitchen table.
I sat at the 2 o'clock of the small circular dinner table while Tiffany sat at the 6. Stephanie severed the Fusilli covered in meat sauces along with three glasses of wine. Placing the bottle and the rest of the pasta and sauce on the table she then sat at the 12. We all talked about music, football, and college, Tiffany seemed to be interested in my military career leading us to the topic of exercise and training. Exchanging stories about similar exercise regiments between cheerleading and military training.
Stephanie said " when I was a cheerleader I could do three front flips" just before she took a sip of her wine.
Tiffany playfully responded "my routine had me doing five landing into a split at the end" pointing at her mom with her glass then taking a sip too.
" I'd probably break my leg if tried that now" Stephanie said as we all laughed.
"You're still pretty limber mom...I saw you do some nice moves while dancing" Tiffany replied.
" Yeah but you're the flexible one...do the over the head stretch!" Stephanie exclaimed as we all were rising from the table.
"Watch this" Stephanie said pointing her open palm in Tiffany's direction.
Tiffany placed the empty plates in the sink and turned around, with a big smile on her face...she stood on her right foot and raised her left foot completely in the air with ease while hugging her left thigh. Briefly her black leggings became sheer in the light revealing lacey pink underwear and a well tanned inner thighs, slowly letting her leg down as she went into a ballerina pose.
" Now that's impressive" Stephanie said as we both looked in amazement then headed to the living room.
With Stephanie ahead of me she sat with her legs up still drinking from her wine glass. I sat on the end of the sofa diagonally from the love seat giving me a better view of the 72" flat screen with the Netflix Queue on the screen. We searched for something we all could enjoy while Tiffany yelled suggestions from the kitchen as she did the dishes. After 15 minutes of deciding we finally settled on The Titanic, Tiffany was done the dishes so she turned off the kitchen and living room lights and sat Indian style on the middle seat of the sofa next to me. The first few minutes of the movie we all made jokes about the plot holes and flaws until the more serious scenes started, the room grew silent as we became fixed on the story. Slowly we all started to fade in and out of falling asleep as the movie played, before I faded out into a nap I recall Stephanie getting up to grab more wine while Tiffany grabbed a blanket that was in a basket under the coffee table and a throw pillow, she placed the pillow next to me and laid her head on it as she wrapped herself in the blanket. As I slowly woke up I noticed a warmth and weight on my lower chest that wasn't there when I fell asleep, subconsciously out of habit I was rubbing this warm spot thinking I had one of the throw pillows under my arm. Regaining my awareness I realized that it was not one of the throw pillows. It was Tiffany with her head nestled in my chest and her hand rubbing my abs. I continued to rub her back making her even more comfortable, taking a moment to see what Stephanie was doing I realized she wasn't even in the room anymore.
A few minutes later she emerged from the kitchen and came over to me whispering " make yourself at home and get as comfortable as you like, I'm going to sleep, goodnight sweetie".
Right after she went upstairs I got a text; still holding Tiffany I checked my phone to see who it was. It read " me and Tiff talked about it and I am okay with you giving her as much appreciation and attention that she wants" followed by a wink emoji.
I responded with a simple " okay, sleep well".
This was a confirmation to my thoughts that me being invited for dinner had a hidden purpose. I laid my phone back on the side table and hugged Tiffany a little closer to me as we sat in the dark. Rubbing her back went from being me subconsciously trying to get warm to me feeling the tight fabric of the T-shirt to feel her body. As I was lowering my hand down to her waist she took a slow deep breathe while leaning more in to me. At this point her tied back long blonde hair was right under my chin and my hand was on her soft thick thigh. I continued to rub down her tight leggings gripping her firm hips.
She quickly rose her head more towards my shoulder and said " I like this part" referring to the scene in the movie where Jack starts to draw Rose.
Her raising up exposed her thin tanned waist between her leggings and pink T-shirt. As the scene progressed I slid my hand under her shirt gliding my fingers across her stomach until I reached the bottom of her full C cup breast. Her eyes fixed on the sex scene in the movie, her breathing becoming slower and heavier, I cupped her breast in my hand as I played with it's nipple. Her body twitched in excitement immediately stretching her leg and moving her hips to relieve the tension that was built from her arousal. Gradually returning my hand to her waist line I slid my fingers along the edge of her panties, she responded with opening her legs giving me more space in her tight leggings to explore. Going deeper I rubbed along the top of her pink panties feeling them move along her shaved cunt. For the first time she broke eye contact with the TV and turned to me.
" Feel how wet I am" she whispered while staring at my lips.
I reached even lower, sliding her panties to the side a pushing my fingers into her moist wet cunt. Her reaction was a glazed look in her eyes followed by a fast lean in to kiss me. She began to feel how hard I was through my pants so I helped her by undoing them, her hand smoothly went from the base down to the head of my dick as she jerked me slowly. Fingering her pussy as our kiss became more intense I felt her grip tighten around my dick as she pulled it completely from my boxers. Holding my dick she turned and got on her knees on the middle sofa seat, making long strokes she pulled from our kiss and swung her ponytail to the side as she lowered her head down giving me a view of her getting closer to my dick. Opening her mouth as wide as she could she wrapped her lips around the head of my dick and continued to stroke it, her mouth watering with spit began to drip along my dick while she then gripped it with her other hand glazing my dick with saliva.
" fuck, you're big" she whispered taking a moment noticing that she could only fit a quarter of the length of my dick on her mouth.
"Take this off sweetie" I said to her hold the bottom of her T-shirt.
She raised up with drool dripping from her mouth and lifted her her shirt off.
"Do you like them?" she asked cupping her tits in her hands covering them in her spit.
Without answering I pulled her closer sucking on her nipples as she continued to jerk me off.
"Oh fuck" she yelled, leaning me back as she rushed to continue sucking my dick.
Holding the scrunchie of her ponytail I thrusted deeper into her mouth, she gagged releasing more spit dripping down to my sac. Fucking her mouth I could see her eyes watering so I pulled her away allowing her to catch her breathe. Gasping for air she drooled heavily.
"Take your leggings off sweetie, let me get a good look at you" I ordered while still holding her ponytail.
Pulling the skin tight material down from her waist she slid them down to her ankles and kicked them to the other side of the couch. She smiled with me having complete control holding her hair, turning her towards the other end of the couch I let her hair go, she dropped on all fours.
"Arch your back and show me that little pussy" I ordered as I spread her ass.
It was even more beautiful than I expected; tanned, perfectly shaved, smooth like a fresh peach. Leaning in I could taste her pussy juices along the lips of her slit, pushing my tongue deeper opened her more while massaging her clit with my lips. Letting out a heavy moan she clenched her nails into the couch cushion.
"that feels soo good" she whispered.
Feeling her tight wet pussy with my tongue I could tell that she was ready to be fucked. Grabbing her hips I ****** her body to turn as she laid on her back. I could see her look of excitement turn to nervousness when she saw me rub the length of my dick along her pelvis passing her belly button.
" please go slow" she said rubbing my chest and abs.
Widening her legs I climbed on top of her and rubbed my dick up and down her warm wet slit, pushing the head inside of her I could tell that she was extremely tight and hadn't been fucked in a while. Pushing deeper her hands quickly moved down to my waist as she let out a small whimper.
" I'm gonna take good care of this little pussy, okay sweetie?" I said, reassuring her that I'd be gentle.
"yes, sir" she responded as she leaned her mouth into the throw pillow next to her.
Pushing slightly deeper she bit the pillow and let out a heavy moan, her nails dug into my waist as I began to make slow strokes with only half of my dick being gripped by the clench of her tight wet cunt. With each stroke her moans grew heavier, I could feel her body trembling as the head of my dick massaged her g spot. She quickly threw her arm up hugging her head, the clench around my dick got even tighter, she let out a muffled scream follow by muttered words. "Th...th...tha...fu...than...thank you...thank you" she said panting, looking at her perfect body I could see the pussy cream thickly coated around my dick, un-hugging her head she took slow deep breathes as she tried to hide that she was crying, she came so hard she was in tears.
" How does that feel sweetie?" I asked while stroking her hair.
"It hurts...but it feels good" she whispered then sucked on my thumb.
"Am I doing good, sir?" She asked eagerly looking for an answer.
In the moment I couldn't tell her that she wasn't taking me deep enough so I replied " it's nice and tight".
I took her hand and placed it on the base of my dick while I was still inside of her, " stroke while I fuck your pussy" I whispered in her ear as I started to fuck her faster. Her pussy cream got even thicker, glazing my dick and her hand as she moaned heavy. She gripped even tighter and began to twist her hand as she jerked. I couldn't hold it any longer; the tightness of her little pink pussy gripping my dick, the soft and firmness of her thick thighs against me, the look of the pleasure in her eyes as she stared into mine, I knew I was growing closer to exploding and she could tell.
" I want it...please give it to me" she said in with a slight whimper feeling go deeper.
" Pleeease give me that black cum!" she yelled, immediately biting into the pillow after.
Pulling my dick from her slightly gaping cunt I grabbed the base from her grip, with a grunt I thrusted forward and doused her stomach in cum. It continued to squirt momentarily, reaching to her tits. She stared at me deeply and started to blush, taking deep breathes. I stood up and continued to stroke my dick, ready to go again but Tiffany looked worn out. She grabbed the blanket and wiped herself clean, with a huge smile on her face she stood up and kissed me.
"thank you...I'm going to put this in the laundry room, I'll be right back" she said with a deep eye gazing stare, holding her balled up clothes and blanket.
I watched her tanned ass jiggle as she went up the steps completely naked. I could hear that she was running water from the shower in the bathroom so I put my clothes back on and watched the scene of the movie where Rose was blowing the whistle to get the rescue boat's attention. About ten minutes later Tiffany came back downstairs, she was wearing tight dark blue legging and a white hoodie with nothing under it. She snuggled up next to me with another blanket in hand and we cuddled throughout the night until we fell asleep watching The Notebook on Netflix. The following morning I woke up around 5 a.m., Tiffany's arms were wrapped around me so as I was getting up she was awoke for a moment. I gave her a kiss while holding her tit that was exposed from her halfway open hoodie. I covered her with the blanket and headed out.
Friday
Walking around my room with a cup of coffee in my hand, I cleared the desk of the hotel's complimentary breakfast I woke up early to get, opening my laptop to check emails and messages. With business on my mind as usual I checked my military email to see if anything new had come up followed by my personal email. Wanting to finish my vacation I was relieved to see nothing there so I opened four tabs and filled them with sites I would use to pass time (Youtube, Facebook, BlacktoWhite, AdultFriendFinder). Going through my Facebook notifications I noticed that I got a friend request yesterday from " Tiffany Davis". I approved the friend request and continued to look at Youtube videos. A little after that I decided to go to the hotel's gym and run on the treadmill. 20 minutes in to my exercise my phone lit up with over 5 emails, so I immediately checked them while still running. They were Facebook notifications showing that Tiffany liked 7 of my pics and 4 of my posts.
I thought it was cute that she went through my pics and a few minutes after she messaged me " thanx for accepting my friend request" with a smile emoji.
"Is it okay if we exchange numbers?" she asked.
"Sure...send me yours and I'll text you" I replied, then getting back into running.
An hour later I left the gym and went back to my room and jumped in the shower. When I got out I checked my laptop and saw that I had 3 messages, the first one was Tiffany's number. The second one read:
" you can text me anytime you want".
The third one read: " I'm available 24/7 lol".
I replied with " lol okay sweetie" as I got dressed to hang out with a friend.
Before I left I texted her phone letting her know that was my number, she immediately replied back with " thank you" and a big smile emoji. Sitting at a steakhouse restaurant with my buddy we ordered a brisket and split it, as we waited for a few other people to show up. It was only a few hours into the afternoon when everyone else came and we started to order more food. As usual I became one of the designated driver because I wasn't drinking so as the hours rolled slowly into the evening me and another friend collected everyone's keys and started to take them home.
On my first stop practically dragging my friend to his door I got a text from Tiffany, she asked " Hey, how's your night going?".
Given that I had my hands full with trying to get my friends home safe I simply replied " good, sweetie".
As I drove to the next house me and my friends started talking about work, school, and other aspects of our lives. While sitting in the car outside of his house we cracked jokes and discussed plans to meet up again tomorrow for dinner. Just as my friend went inside I received another text from Tiffany, it read:
" I had a lot of fun the other night".
" me too" I casually replied as we pulled off going to the last house to drop my friend off.
" Can I ask you a question? lol" Tiffany asked.
Sitting outside of my buddy's house after he went in I answer the text with "Sure".
" I may be overthinking this but..." with curiosity I waited for another text wondering what she wanted to ask.
After a couple minutes the next text asked " was I good??".
The context of the question made me realize that even though Tiffany was extremely beautiful and was had a very sexual nature she was still insecure and hard on herself. Her innocent demeanor was cute, I couldn't give a short answer so I waited until I was back at my hotel to reply.
" of course, I was impressed with how attentive and flexible you are. You have a great body and you use it well" followed by a wink emoji.
" Really ??!!" she answer with a heart eyes emoji.
She explained in the next few texts that she thought that I wasn't impressed and she wasn't sure what to think because I didn't stick around in the morning. In the conversation she also hinted that her mom gave her clues on what I like and because she didn't do all of them she thought I didn't enjoy myself. I think she caught on to why I had her hold the base of my dick while I fucked her because she said she started practicing taking her toys as deep as they could go inside her pussy. Throughout the night we flirted and recapped a few moments of the other night. In the late evening while we were texting she started using terms like " next time" and asking me about hypothetical scenarios. " I'm not sure how to ask this but would a guy like you in this lifestyle be interested in going out with someone like me? lol".
she immediately sent another text, " I mean like to get to know each other as friends lol".
" I don't see why not, in fact what are you doing on Sunday?" I asked, knowing that she was going in that direction with the conversation.
" Nothing, I'll be free all day" she answered with a smiley face.
" Good, well you can stop by at some point in the evening and we can have coffee and talk if you want".
"Yeah! I'd love that! Should I come around 6ish?" she replied in excitement.
" Around 9 would be better" I responded hoping she would pick up on the idea of "coffee" at 9 pm.
"Sure, I'm looking forward to it".
Sunday
Like any morning I woke up, got an early breakfast and headed out to run errands. I didn't have much to do but I wanted to get everything out of the way so that I could enjoy the rest of the day. By mid afternoon I went back to my hotel and turned my laptop and jumped in the shower. When I got out I saw that I got a text from Tiffany, it read:
" Are we still on for tonight?"
" Yeah, you might want to bring an overnight bag just in case we're out later than expected" I replied.
"Okay, see you then" she responded.
For the next few hours I straightened up my hotel suite and sat at my laptop replying to business e-mails and watching YouTube. Drinking a cup of green tea with ginseng as I listened to music, I saw my phone light up. It was Tiffany asking which hotel, there were dozens of them in that area and she was driving around to find the one I was at for ten minutes. I put away my laptop and texted her the hotel name and suite number.
Within a few minutes I looked through the window and saw her pull up and park outside, she texted "Here!".
I could hear the clip clop of high heels on the hardwood floor getting closer to the door, followed by a light knock. Opening the door I saw Tiffany with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a low cut, black, cocktail dress, with black thigh high stockings and red open toe high heels, her long blonde hair was draping over shoulders in curled locks.
" Hey!" she exclaimed, walking into the suite embracing me with a tight hug.
" You look great sweetie, I love what you've done with your hair" I said, closing the door as she walked towards the desk.
"Thank you" she said, twiddling her hair and leaning against the desk.
Going over to her I grabbed her hand and complimented her French Tipped nails, reaching pass her to grab my phone I seen her lean and awkwardly kiss my ear.
" I'm sorry...I was aiming for your cheek but I missed ...".
Her shy and nervous look slowly faded into an intense look of docile arousal as we locked eyes, in that moment the sexual tension became so deep we both were lost in each other's eyes, every breathe getting heavier. I could practically see her chest rising and falling as we stepped closer to each other, grabbing her by her hips we slowly kissed. In the midst of the slow passionate kiss we paused to look at each other, within seconds we kept kissing, every passing second it became more intense and aggressive. Tiffany started to undo my belt loosening it just enough to reach her hand down my boxers and grab my dick. I lifted her onto the desk, spreading her legs and leaning her back to kiss her neck. She was so turned on I could smell her sweet cunt juice coming from the warmth of her inner thighs. Leaning her back across the desk I crouched to, opening her legs as she got comfortable. Her pussy was so wet it was dripping through her dress leaving a moist spot on the desk. I slid my tongue along her nicely shaved pussy, teasing her clit while holding her thick thighs open. Her body twitching with each lick made her squirm. Rising up, my mouth covered in her pussy juice I stepped back to undress, Tiffany rose from the desk with her dress hiked up and a glowing smile on her face.
" How do you want me?" she asked swaying her hips.
"go to the kitchen table" I said, pointing to the kitchen as I stroked my dick.
Tiffany leaned her elbows onto the table and arched her back, staring at me as I walked behind her. Stroking my dick I stood behind her, leaning in to kiss her neck and back as I rubbed my dick along her soft ass cheeks.
She giggled, spreading her legs more while looking back at me.
" slow at first please" she asked, quickly throwing her hair to the side then looking forward.
"look at me sweetie" I whispered in her ear, nervously looking back at me as held her hair.
" say: daddy's going to take care of this pussy" I ordered her to say as I angled my dick to the opening of her juicy wet cunt.
She smiled and locked eyes with me. "daddy's going to take care of this pussy" she whispered, as I started to push my completely hard dick in her swollen opening. Her smile turned into a straight face, embracing every inch slowly going inside of her.
"say it again sweetie" I ordered, gripping her hips to go even deeper with each stroke. "
daddy's going to take care of this pussy" she exclaimed with a grunt, feeling half of my dick spread her slit.
"again" I demanded, pushing even deeper.
"...take...this pussy" she yelled as her eyes rolled back, her voice cracked and her legs began to shake.
I didn't think she could take my dick balls deep so with every stroke I tested how deep she could take it. I could feel her cunt gripping my dick as she grew closer to cumming, I bit her shoulder to distract her as I felt the based of my dick and sac up against her throbbing clit. It was pure bliss, feeling her body tense up and her pussy tighten as I fucked her little cunt balls deep, she let out a scream that was beautiful agony as she came. Pulling out I walked to the other side of the table, Tiffany was panting and breathing uncontrollably. While stroking my dick I lifted her head and kissed her deeply. With a partially dick *******, glazed over look in her eyes she smiled wide as she recovered from her intense orgasm.
"are you enjoying yourself?", I asked.
"yes daddy" she answered, as she blushed
. "whoo, do you have something to *******?" she asked as she rose from the table, taking her dress completely off.
" There's water and OJ in the fridge", I answered while I continued stroking my dick, then sitting on the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but to stair at Tiffany's amazing body as she bent over to grab the carton of orange juice from the fridge. Standing there in her high heels reaching for a glass from the cabinet I could see her cunt juices dripping from her well toned inner thighs. After she filled the glass she walked in front of me and drank as she watch me stroke my dick.
" those heels and stockings are really sexy", I told her as she put the empty glass on the nightstand.
" aww, thank you. I just got them a few days ago, I asked you know who what you liked and she helped me pick it out".
"oh, you did?" I asked.
"yes, I wanted to look my best for you", she replied as she took a pillow off of the bed, put it in front of me and dropped to her knees on it.
She replace my hand with hers and started jerking my dick as she drooled heavily watching it drip from the head to the base. She then gripped it with both hands and started to jerk and twist as she held the head of my dick in her mouth. I could tell immediately that Stephanie told her about this technique because I've seen her do it many times when she wanted me to cum in her mouth. Tiffany stared at me as she started to suck my dick even faster, I grabbed the back of her head and thrusted deeper making her gag spit all over my sac. I pulled her away watching the string of spit from my dick to her lips, raising her by her waist I threw her on the bed. Pinning her down I licked and kissed all over her tits as she spread her legs welcomingly. Slowly sliding my dick into her pussy she bit her lip and hugged me closer. With every stroke I could feel her cunt creaming as she moaned wrapping her legs around me forsing me deeper inside of her.
" I can take it all daddy...like a good girl" she whispered, forsing me even deeper, digging her nails into my back
. Growing closer and closer to to cumming I push my dick completely inside her tight cunt, feeling her wall grip me like her body needed me.
" It's yours daddy...do whatever want to this pussy" she said.
I couldn't believe the transition from the last time I was with her, she was more vocal and took every inch like she like she had been taking black dick for years.
"inside me...I want you feel how good it feels to cum inside me!".
I couldn't hold it any longer, after one balls deep stroke I filled her little pink cunt, feeling my dick pulse within her moist walls.
" thank you...", she whispered, panting and touching her swollen pussy, playing the cum on her fingers as I laid next to her. She took her heels off and snugged up close to me, laying her head on my chest. With a blissful look on her face she smiled staring into my eyes.
"I think I need to take a quick nap...unless you want more" she said.
" nah sweetie, get your rest" I replied.
"are you sure?...I'll do anything you tell me to" she said, with an innocent, eager look.
" just lay there and look beautiful sweetie" I said, kissing her on the forehead as we both started to fall asleep.
thank you for the story. But if this actually happened in real life, you do a great job of exaggerating a lot of details. But maybe thats the point of telling a story. Not sure if you still visit the AZ area, but starting a bull group here.

I really want to hear more of this story. It hit's home because I know that our 18 year old is doing stuff, but she and I do not have anything even remotely resembling the type of communication that your friends seem to have.

I have helped a lot of couples with communication in their relationships for years. and when you have a teen *******, the bond and trust has to start when they are younger. They need to know they can go to their mom for advice and also if they do anything wrong or awkward. Too many young women are extremely insecure about their bodies, about their confidence, and just how to interact with guys their age, and the women that want to interact with older men, there is an extreme power dynamic that can unfortunately lead to a lot of younger women being taken advantage of, even with consent. Its just something to be very careful of.

If your ******* is dating, the best way to start the conversation is to just tell your ******* that you respect her as an adult and that you want to develop a more mature relationship with her. Tell her that you dont want to be seen as the "authority" as much, but someone she can count on and that you can also talk to about women issues.

I hope that helps :)

I have helped a lot of couples with communication in their relationships for years. and when you have a teen *******, the bond and trust has to start when they are younger. They need to know they can go to their mom for advice and also if they do anything wrong or awkward. Too many young women are extremely insecure about their bodies, about their confidence, and just how to interact with guys their age, and the women that want to interact with older men, there is an extreme power dynamic that can unfortunately lead to a lot of younger women being taken advantage of, even with consent. Its just something to be very careful of.

If your ******* is dating, the best way to start the conversation is to just tell your ******* that you respect her as an adult and that you want to develop a more mature relationship with her. Tell her that you dont want to be seen as the "authority" as much, but someone she can count on and that you can also talk to about women issues.

I hope that helps :)
That's great, and in another year it will be reality ...but for now I still kinda need to be the authority figure at least some of the time.

That's great, and in another year it will be reality ...but for now I still kinda need to be the authority figure at least some of the time.
I respect your authority as her mom. If there is one thing that I think is sacred is a parent/baby relationship.
All I can do is offer advice, but its just that.
You make the ultimate call and you know what's best for you and your *******.
Much luv!! ♥️

This story was over edited by B2w moderators so "adult female offspring" is the word to replace a word that can't be used

The over-edits by moderators are f*cking annoying. Where in the world the word d*ughter (I self censored here) becomes taboo. What's next? Mom should be changed to "adult female parent"? Sheesssh...
Is that word somehow abusive, p*do…

Last edited:
this is crazy, a friend of mine asked how many mothers have brought their d**ghters into the lifestyle and got banned. from this site.

Stephanie and Tiffany

In the hours of midnight the loud sounds of the bed and other furniture constantly shaking and moving could be heard throughout the entire floor of the hotel room. Most of the hotel patrons ignored it and went about their night without a care. While an elderly woman a few rooms down called the front desk asking them to check to see if the woman in the room it was coming from was okay.
“she keeps screaming and I’m trying to sleep” the elderly woman yelled, as she walked out of her room looking down the hall at the door.
The phone in my room rang, so I took a minute to go to the room’s desk to answer it. It was the lady at the front desk asking me a few questions.
“ Hi, Mr. Hardwood, sorry to bother you at this hour but one of our other guests is complaining about the noises coming from your room...we fully understand it’s not an emergency, but if it’s not too much trouble could you ask your female guest to keep it down a bit?” she politely asked.
“Yeah, sure”, I replied.
Thank you so much, have a great night”, she answered followed by a slight giggle.
“You too”, I responded, then hang up.
I walked back to the bed and removed one of the pillow cases from the pillow; folding it into a long band shape, holding the ends in both hands.
“ Apparently the old lady we just heard in the hall called the desk made a noise complaint...so you’re going to wear this for a little while” I said.
Tiffany; with her hair draped over her face, bent over the edge of the bed with her knees on the floor, covered in sweat, baby oil, body glitter and cum, wearing nothing but one torn stocking, her wrists bound together with a sheet, she looked up at me with a pleased smile and simply said:
“Ok Daddy”.
I place the folded pillow case between her lips, tying it around the back of her head as she bit down on it. Straightening her hair while I faced her head towards the mirror her eyes wandered in the reflection, shortly following me as I knelt behind her. I could tell that she wanted more from watching her gaping cunt get even wetter when I spread her smooth ass. Holding her waist I slowly pushed my dick completely inside of her as we stared at each other in the mirror. She let out a deep muffled moan, adjusting her hips to receive every inch. We fucked throughout the night until she could no longer move.
Monday
A few hours before the afternoon I woke up to grab breakfast for us from the hotel dinning area. I couldn’t help but to take a moment and look at Tiffany’s perfectly thick and soft body laying wrapped in the covers while she slept. Even though she grew up without a ******* and I was 6 years older than her I didn’t mind Tiffany calling me “daddy” given that we discussed it’s meaning in a sexual context the night before, She also told me in the midst of our fun that she forgot to bring the overnight bag she packed. She asked would it be okay for her to stay for the rest of the day, and that she could have her muver bring the bag to her. I didn’t mind it so she texted her and Stephanie agreed to bring it at noon. When I returned with a tray of food Tiffany was sitting on the edge of the bed drinking a cup of juice, clenching the covers over her bare body with her legs crossed. She gave me a big smile as I walked through the door, she got up and gave me a long hug as she walked to the table. I embraced her; caressing her body leading into a kiss. We sat at the table and shared a bowl of fruit while we chatted about the night.
“ Guys my age don’t seem like they know how to do everything you do” she said.
“ How so?” I asked.
“ Well...you read me...like last night... I’m thinking if he rubs my clit while in this position I’m going to lose it...and in that moment you did it!” she said with a big smile.
“ Then at the same time you bit me...and I melted...other guys have never done that”.
“ Not every guy knows when he has a sweet little treat in front of him” I replied, making her blush instantly.
Sitting close at the table I rubbed thigh as we talked more about her sexual experience and fantasies. She started to talk about her ex boyfriend, so to make sure the mood wasn’t corrupted by the negative emotions that came from her past relationship I interrupted her mid sentence.
“Peaches...”
“yea ?” she replied curiously.
“ I love fresh, ripe Peaches” I said, taking a peach slice from the bowl and rubbing it between her inner thighs.
Her look turned from a slightly puzzled expression to licking her lips with arousal as I brought the peach slice closer to her opening.
“ Especially peaches... with cream” I said, gliding the peach along her pretty, pink, pussy lips.
With her eyes fixed on me and the tension growing in her body she nodded in approval when she felt my finger rubbing the peach on the surface of her cunt. I opened her lips and began rubbing it against her clit while she leaned her head forward, moaning slightly.
“ I could eat a juicy little Peach for hours” I whispered.
The look in her eyes became docile and eager, in that moment she was staring at me I could see the horny little slut in her begging to be used. Willing to do whatever it took to feel the same pleasure that left her in blissful agony the night before. Taking the peach from between her legs I put it in my mouth, I could taste her pussy juice coating it as I pushed the bowl to the far side of the table.
“ Sit here sweetie” I ordered, holding Tiffany’s hand and patting the table with my other hand.
Tiffany stood up with a smile, dropping the covers behind her she squeezed between me and the table. With me inches from her thick thighs in my seat she sat on the table, laid back, propped up on her elbows and spread her legs. I pulled my seat closer, wrapping my arms under each thigh, and throwing her legs over my shoulder. She stared as continued to play with the peach along her pussy. After she took a deep breath of anticipation buried my tongue inside her dripping wet cunt. Her body did a short jerk as she fell from her elbows onto her back. She immediately arched her back and ran her nails through her hair.
“Ohh my gaaaaaaawwd” she said loud and deeply through her teeth.
The taste of the peach started to fade as the moisture from her cunt juice overpowered it. Flicking my tongue over her clit made her body spasm uncontrollably. She grabbed the edges of the table and began gyrating on my tongue. I took that as a challenge so I shoved my middle finger inside of her, rubbing her g spot until she became frozen in excitement. Balling her head in her arms, enjoying the feel of both sensations.
“ Pleeeeeease...please” she exclaimed. I didn’t respond because I wanted her to tell me how badly she wanted to be fucked.
“ Please fuck me...I’m so wet for you right now...I need it” she pleaded, panting heavily.
I stood and started to undo my pants while fingering her. As I began to take my dick from my boxers there was a knock at the door. Tiffany paused and got back on her elbows, licking my finger clean as I walked to the door I checked the peephole. It was stephanie, knowing that the table was out if view I opened the door.
“ Hey Charles”
“Hey Steph, good to see you” I replied, she had full knowledge of what was going on the room so I didn’t even bother to zip my pants.
“ I’ll be quick, I don’t want to interrupt” she said, while handing me a pink Gucci bag, briefly staring at the bulge in my boxers.
“ No bother we just got finished eating”, I could see that even though she maintained that southern charm she was still noticing Tiffany panting in the background.
“ She’s such a delight isn’t she?” she asked.
“ Yeah, she’s something else.” I answered, licking my lips practically covered in Tiffany’s cunt juice.
“Y’all have a good day”
“ Oh could you please remind Tiff that I’m gonna need a ride from the airport on my way back from Florida” she asked as she was walking away the room door.
“ Sure”
After closing the door I went to see where Tiffany was because she was no longer on the table. I could hear the water running so figure she was taking a shower but the door was open. Walking up to the bathroom door halfway open I walked in to see Tiffany on her knees in the tub with the detachable showerhead between her legs.
“ I really couldn’t hold it “ she said with an adorable smile.
She told me even though it was awkward to hear her mim in the next room that didn’t change how turned on she was. For the rest of the day we fucked non stop in every room of the suite. The following morning she took an Uber home and texted me that she would like to have fun again sometime. I couldn’t help but to compare them later, paralleling their sexual nature and persona. Stephanie was obviously experienced in knowing how to please a man while Tiffany seemed to be more in the beginning stages of learning how to. Tiffany had a much firmer figure and was very athletic while Stephanie wasn’t very flexible but still was in shape for a mim of two in her 40s.
Thursday
While at a restaurant with some friends having a light dinner they decided to get drinks at another place not too far from there. I had to drive home so I didn’t ******* but wanted to keep the fun going. All four of us walked down the street talking about work, marriage and anything that crossed our minds. When we made it to the new bar there was a pool table so we took turns playing each other. As I was about to play the winner of the last game I got a call; I excused myself and walked to a more quiet area so I could answer it.
“ Hey Charles!” I heard a female say on the other end.
“ Hi...who is this?” I asked.
“ Stephanie...I hope I’m not interrupting anything but I’m stuck at the airport...could you give me a ride home if it’s not too much trouble?” she asked.
“ oh...what happened to Tiff picking you up?” I replied.
“ She went to Tucson without thinking my flight might come tonight instead of Friday morning” she said with disappointment.
“ Sure, I’ll be there in about a half hour” .
“ Thank you so much...I truly appreciate it” she answered with relief.
Even though I was out with my friends I felt bad that she was practically stranded at the airport without someone to take her home. Being that I was already not to far from there I took my time saying goodbye before I went to my car and headed towards the airport. Like every airport it was somewhat of a maze trying to find out where she was, I drove by at least 3 drop off/pick up zones searching for her thick busty figure that matched hers in a crowd. Pulling up slowly to the fourth zone I could see through the glass; the ponytail of a curly haired blonde sitting on a bench. Her huge smile followed by a wave let me know right away that is was Stepanie. She gathered he bags and headed toward the exit where I parked. She was wearing a black business skirt with a gray button up top, along with a pair of white flip flips. She tossed her two bags in the back seat along with a pair of black high heels.
“ Hey you...oh my God, thank you so much for coming...you’re a lifesaver” she said as she sat in the front seat.
“ Sure, no problem”, I replied.
We left heading to her house; a 40 minute drive away so we had plenty of time to talk. She was very busy the last few days with work, on top of that she had to wake early tomorrow to pick up her ******* from his grandma’s house. Tiffany only came up in the conversation a few times, she kept texting Stephanie throughout the last few days saying how much of a great time she had with me. Halfway there she started to get a little quiet, she finally broke her silence saying”
“uhhh...here’s the thing...I would’ve gotten a cab but I don’t have any cash on me right now and I didn’t want to use my credit card....soo” she said, innocently as she rubbed her leg.
“ soo...that means you don’t have any gas money” I replied, finishing her sentence.
“ yea...but I can make up for it...somehow” she answered seductively as she placed my hand on her thigh along the edge of her skirt.
Caressing her thigh, without saying a word I pulled into the parking lot of a small picnic area by a lake. Stephanie looked around the pitch black dirt lot with a nervous look.
“ Here?” she asked with a high pitched whisper.
“ Yea, come on” I answered as I got out of the car.
I could tell she was nervous but at the same time she wanted to have fun. She got out and carefully walked across the gravel in her flip flops around to my side of the car while I undid my pants. As we met up at the driver side rear I grabbed her and kissed her deeply making us stumble and lean on the car. Rubbing her French tips nails along my boxers she could feel how hard my dick was.
“ You gonna fuck me out here like a piece of meat...like a nasty whore??” she whispered while pulling my dick from my boxers.
“ You know I’ll do everything you like baby...just tell this whore how you want it” she said, immediately allowing spit and drool to fall from her mouth onto my dick as she stroked. I turned her toward the car and grabbed her hips.
“ Lift up your skirt and put your hands on the car” I ordered.
It was so dark the only light illuminating us was from the moon, I could barely see Stephanie but I could feel her soft thick curves bend over and arch her back. My dick was so hard it pushed pass her g string as I bent slightly and took one deep thrust into her tight warm cunt. She let out short grunting scream, leaning over the car as she stood on the tip of her toes. She was unbelievably wet I had to take a look of my dick going in and out her with each stroke. I could see her pussy juices glossing the base of my dick in the moon light.
“ You hear that?” she asked, quickly raising off the car.
“ I hear a slut’s wet pussy talking to me” I replied, hugging her arms from behind, then holding her hands. She gave a blushing smile and looked back at me.
“ I love when you call me dirty names...and when you’re rough with me” she whispered as she raised my hand to her throat.
I picked up on and took advantage of this hint. Squeezing her throat as we locked eyes and I slowly fucked her from behind in a standing position. Every second going by we never took eyes off each other, I could see a glazed look of arousal and bliss in her eyes in the midst of asphyxiation. I could feel her pussy start to twitch and orgasm as she leaned into this deeply erotic moment.
“ Look at the little white whore cuming on this black dick like a nasty bitch in heat” I said scoldingly, slowly releasing my hand, gently letting her weakened knees hold her up against the car.
“ ooohh god...fuck...mmm...that was too fucking good” she said, quivering and talking deep breaths while leaning on the car.
We both paused with silence when we heard light taps on the gravel coming from in front of us to the direction of the car. As it grew closer coming from the bushes nearby I slowly started to button my pants while Stepanie quickly shuffled to fix her skirt. Staring into the darkness we saw antlers in the moonlight, followed by the body of the deer staring back at us.
“ Aww...it’s a bambi” she whispered, as we both laughed I reached into the back seat and grabbed a small blanket and her heels.
“ Put those on sweetie” I ordered, walking towards the opening of the wood fence surrounding the parking lot.
I looked around the grassy area around the dock of the lake for a good spot to get comfortable while Stephanie did as she was told. As I got closer I could see a gazebo like part of the dock with a picnic table just before it extended out into the lake. Going over there I laid the blanket along the side of the table, pulled my dick out again and sat on the table waiting for her. Knowing that I was watching her she walked in front of my car and bent over the hood, playfully wagging her ass and dancing. As she turned and faded into the darkness I could see her gray button up approaching the dock. The echo of her 6 inch heels went throughout the deck coming closer to me. On my elbows, I watched her figure emerge from the dark, place her hands on my waist and bend into shoving my dick almost completely in her mouth.
“ Fuck!” I grunted, briefly looking up to the ceiling of the gazebo.
The depth she was forsing my dick into her mouth along with the intense look in her eyes told me she wanted to watch me look at her trying to deepthroating every inch. Gagging she had only half of it in her throat, her eyes watering, looking at me with sensual determination. I put my hand on the back of her head and assisted her as the girth of my dick went deeper inside her.
“All the way sweetie...all the way” I said, making her thrust her neck forward.
Within moments after drooling heavily I saw her lips slide lower down my shaft, her nose touch my pelvis while every inch rested inside of her throat. Making deep eye contact she slow rose, drooling all over it, then threw her hair back.
“ God, you’re so fucking thick” she said, playfully wagging my dick side to side in her hand.
I got up and unbuttoned her shirt while she jerked my dick, staring at me. Stephanie had some of the most beautiful tits I’ve ever seen. Opening her blouse I could see they were barely contained under her black lace bra, practically busting out. I buried my face in them, licking and rubbing my lips along them while feeling for the clasp on her back to take them out. In the midst of me licking the soft opening of her cleavage she reached under her tits and unhooked the clasp, squeezing her tits together as the bra opened revealing her hard nipples complimented by her silver dollar nipples. The bra dropped to the deck, I spun Stephanie around and sat her on the edge of the table.
“ spread that *******” I ordered, while angling my dick to her moist cunt.
Stephanie lifted and opened her legs almost like a gymnast. Sliding my dick insider of her she let out a loud sensual moan, as I spread the blanket further along the table. Laying her back on the table I could see in her face the instant moment she realized my dick was going deeper inside of her. Her look went from lustful smile to a bracing pause anticipating every inch inside of her. Once I realized she warmed up to me being balls deep inside of her I started to take long and deep strokes. Heels in the air and a face of of beautiful agony she reached for me to get closer.
“ Please hold me while you fuck me...it feels so good” she requested, with a pleasured moan in her voice.
I leaned into her and pushed even deeper making her body twitch then wrap her arms and legs around me.
“ God it’s so fucking deep” she exclaimed, digging her nails into my back while Iicked from her tits to her neck,
I started to pound her open cunt, making her grunt loudly with each deep stroke. Stephanie’s eyes began to roll back, pulling me even closer to whisper in my ear.
“ Take it anyway you want baby...Your dick fucking owns this pussy”.
I could feel Stephanie’s pussy clenching my dick the more I fucked her. A tight feeling of her wall gripping me inside of her, even her cunt lips were gliding with a pull along my shaft as I pulled from each deep stroke. Like her body knew how much she was enjoying be fucked. I could hear the build up of moisture in her snatch, she was dripping all over the blanket. The tension was building and her body, she was getting closer and closer to bursting. Almost to the point where I had to pin her to the table by her waist to keep her from spasming erratically.
“ oh my god...oh my god...your gonna...fuck...I can’t hold it” she said, with a slight squeal, clenching her eyes as they started to water up.
I felt her pussy grow warmer around my send me over the edge, I pounded even harder, lowering my hands to her tits as I felt myself getting closer to exploding with her. With one deep push inside her cunt I squeezed her natural tits and emptied my cum deep inside of her tight dripping cunt. In the same moment she held me tighter than she ever has and screamed deeply while her body shivered.
“ Fuck....mmmm...thank you...god...thank you baby” stephanie whispered, slowly recovering from cumming while my dick rested inside of her.
Slowly pulling my dick from her open cunt I stood and lifted my pants back to my waist. Panting and sweating, Stephanie got off of the table and fixed her ruffled clothes. In the midst of me buttoning my pants she stood in front of me and helped me fix my clothes as we kissed.
“ Before we leave, can I tell you something?” stephanie asked with a slight look of excitement.
“ sure, what’s up” I responded.
“ Whenever you want me you can have me...feel welcome to treat my place like a second home, come over whenever you like.”
“ That’s nice of you sweetie, I might have to take you up on that offer”, I answered as we started to walk back to the car.
“ I think I like you ...I mean...a lot, and I know Tiff enjoys your company as well”
I helped her into the passenger seat, opening the door as a police car entered the parking lot. He pulled by my car and stuck his head out of the window as he looked at us for a moment with curiosity.
“Hey!...did you happen to see a couple of teenagers out here? A few residence nearby said they heard ******* playing by the lake again”, he asked.
“ Nah, we just got here a few minutes ago” I replied.
“ Must’ve been on the other side of the lake...sorry to bother you, have a nice night” he responded as he pulled off.
I got in the car and pulled out of the parking lot, going towards Stephanie’s house.
“i guess we’re just a couple of crazy *******” I said, Stephanie immediately laughed.
“ We’re not *******...we’re teenagers” she said with sarcasm.
I pulled into her driveway and dropped her off, after she grabbed her bags and put them in front of the door she returned to the driver side window. Leaning into the window she gave me a short kiss.
“Anytime” she said, while pointing towards the house as she walked to the door. I pulled out and headed back to my hotel, passing a group of ******* stopped by the same cop. I laughed watching him lecture them as he pointed in the direction of the lake.
One Month Later-Saturday
I woke up early and started to pack my thing so that I could be ready to drive to check out in a couple of days, my job needed me to go to a location in Indiana. After packing I went out to the breakfast area to grab a small meal to give me some energy. It was kind of empty so I decided to sit in the dining area and eat. When I sat down I got a text from my supervisor asking me to call him before the day is out. I didn’t want to wait to find out what it was so I went to the pool area for some privacy to make the call. I figured that it was probably just details on what to expect at the Indiana office.
“ Hello?”
“ Hey George, it’s Hardwood. I got your text, what’s up?”.
“ Hey Hardwood! Listen, the secretary at the Indiana Office and her chicken scratch handwriting gave my assistant the wrong date on the transfer papers”.
“ Okay?”
“ So they won’t need you to be there for a couple weeks...the 23rd to be exact. I’m really sorry, but given the mix up we can offer you an early advance for room and board until you go to their location”.
Since I had been preparing for a week to take a long drive from Arizona to Indiana it was somewhat frustrating that I had to change my schedule to fit the company’s schedule. Then it occurred to me if I could just stay at my buddy’s place I wouldn’t have to stay at the hotel and I could make a few extra thousand off of their mistake from the advance. So I accepted the offer and went back to finish my breakfast.
By the afternoon it seemed like the appropriate time to call my friend and ask him if I could crash at his place for a couple weeks. The first call he didn’t pick up so I left him a voicemail.
“ Hey Jim, it’s Charles. Hit me up when you can, I need a favor before the work week starts, later bro”.
While paying for extra days at the hotel would have no problem I wanted to milk the advance for as much personal use as possible. A few hours later I got a text from Jim.
“ Still at trail, I’ll call you when I get back to the lodge”
I wasn’t sure what that meant given that he lived in a condo not too far from the hotel I was staying at. So I contemplated just going to the front desk and just paying for the extra days. Shortly after I ate dinner in my room he called me.
“ Charley my man, what’s up?”
“ Hey Jimmy, do you still have a guest room?... my job fucked up my schedule and I’m stuck in town for a few weeks.”
“ I do!...but I’m not even home dude. I’m in Tijuana for the next few months, wish I could help ya”
“ That’s cool, don’t get too many girls down there pregnant” I replied, jokingly.
It almost completely slipped my mind that he told me about this a month ago the night we went out to play pool. Everyone else I know had small apartments or wouldn’t be up for the idea of having a house guess. I like to keep my connections with some women short and to the point so with a small level of reluctance I figured I would take up Stephanie’s offer. I called her in the mid evening, she picked up almost immediately. I explained to her about the whole thing with work and how she suggested that I was welcome to treat her place like a “second home”.
Without hesitation she said “ of course”.
She asked me to give her the morning to straighten things and go shopping. Her ******* was at her mom’s house for the weekend but Tiffany was also going to be home for a few days. After our conversation I went to the desk and told them I was checking out tomorrow.

Sunday
After leaving the hotel around check out time I decided to go shopping to re-up on a few extra personal care items. I wanted to make my presence at Stephanie’s house known as little as possible so I wouldn’t over stay my welcome. Since I travel so much I have a mental checklist of things I go straight for when I go to the store. Out of habit even when I don’t need them I grab them anyway. Strolling through Walmart I filled my basket with soap, razors, body lotion, condoms and shampoo. In my car I took a moment to place everything where they belong in my bag and pockets. I spent the rest of the after noon at a bar and grill with a few friends before deciding to head to Stephanie’s house.
Pulling into her driveway late in the night I could see she left the light above the front door on for me like she said she would earlier. I grabbed my bag and went inside, the living room was dark while the kitchen light was on. I could tell they were winding down for the evening, Stephanie came downstairs wearing a black silk lacey slip on, barefoot with her toes painted red, and her long blonde hair tied back holding a glass of wine. She embraced me with a long hug, I slid my hand up the short slip on holding her supple D cup breast as we kissed at the bottom of the steps. I was cut short by a sound in the kitchen so I stopped to take a look.
“ Hi Charles!” Tiffany said emerging from the kitchen with an excited smile. She was wearing a white tank top, and light blue panties, with white ankle socks.
“ Hey sweetie” I replied, as she walk up to me with open arms.
Stephanie temporarily stepped away smiling as I gave Tiffany a hug holding the small of her back.
“It’s good to see you” she said while lowering my hand to her ass, biting her lip as she stared into my eyes.
“ I’m heading to bed, but we should catch up when you have the time” Tiffany said, just before ascending the stairs, leering back at me as I noticed the back of her panties were sheer.
“ Goodnight little angel” Stephanie said.
“ Night Mom”.
“ She’s so sweet” Stephanie said, just before grabbing my hand and raising it to her cheek. She pulled me closer with an inviting smile and hug.
“ Listen...get as comfortable as you want, where ever you want...this is YOUR home” she whispered in a serious tone.
Immediately after she lipped with no audible: “ We are yours” , while she slightly pointed to herself and in the direction if the staircase.
“Good to know...I’m going to go jump in the shower real quick” I replied.
After one more kiss she headed upstairs to the bedroom while I followed and went into the bathroom. The bathroom was almost completely draped in pink from the toilet seat cover to the tiles on the wall. Washing myself in the shower I could practically smell the remanence of their pheromones lingering behind the curtain. The very same sweet scents of when I buried my tongue into Tiffany’s pussy or when Stephanie came and her cunt started creaming, were filling my nose with every inhale. Without even thinking about it I became hard moments before I cut the water off. Drying myself off then lotioning my body kept me hard, even when I put my night clothes on.
The reality of the moment didn’t kick in until I opened the door and stepped into the hallway. Standing there looking down the opposite side of the dimly lit hall I could see complete darkness within the cracked door of the master bedroom. To the right, halfway down the hall I could see the flicker of a TV reflecting off of posters through the another cracked door, I realized that I had a choice of picking who I wanted to fuck that night by simply choosing which door I was going to proceed to.
It only seemed fair that I reciprocate the hospitality Stephanie gave me by making sure that she was taken care of the first night. I walked pasted the first door briefly seeing Tiffany laying down on her side watching TV, I opened the door of the master bedroom and walked in the pitch black darkness towards the bed.
Stephanie laying on the bed, looking completely relaxed on her satin sheets, watched me as I closed the curtains and crawled on top of her. Feeling up her slip from her thick thighs to her soft tits I felt that she took her panties off for me already. This drove me over the edge as I put her hand around the bulge in my sweatpants. No words needed to be spoken when I turned her to her side, mounted her curvy body, and shoved my dick into her warm and moist cunt. She immediately took off the slip and spread her legs even more, she wanted me to push every inch inside of her, My slow strokes got deeper and deeper as I heard her pussy juice build up. She bit the pillow to contain her screams while holding the headboard, she couldn’t muffle the sound the bed was making when I started to pound her open slit but she tried. There was no thought in the moment about whether she was going to cum or not. My focus was filling her tight blonde pussy with cum. Things got even more aggressive when she uncovered her mouth from the pillow and repeatedly begged me to cum inside of her. I didn’t hesitate to fulfill her deep craving, so I pushed my dick balls deep inside of her and pulled her long blonde hair, instantly burst cum in her warm, wet walls. Making sure that every drop was coating her womb before I pulled my dick out of her,
The mood was so soothing that we never even got dressed, we just laid there until we both fell asleep. Stephanie’s curvy body on satin sheets felt like being nestled between clouds as I held her throughout the night.
Monday
I woke up to the sound of an ice cream truck driving through the neighborhood, followed by the playful screams of children in the gated community. Stephanie wasn’t there but there was a post it note I saw on the door as I went to the bathroom.
“ Hey Stallion! Had to drop off some of the little guy’s clothes at my mom’s...I’ll be back in the evening, help yourself to anything you want xo ”.
After roaming between the kitchen and living room for a bit I realized that the house was completely empty. I didn’t want to feel like a squatter so I got dressed and headed to a restaurant to meet up with a friend for a small lunch. By mid afternoon we both went to a nearby shopping center to a sporting goods store. There was a market next door so I decided that it would buy some flowers and a vase as a house warming gift for the girls. I didn’t want to show up too late so I headed back to the house around 6.
I walked in and placed the vase on the kitchen table, it seemed like the house was still empty until I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. In walked Tiffany, dressed in purple poke a dot ankle socks. comfortable black sweatpants and a tight purple t shirt.
“ oh my god, they’re beautiful” she said with elation, leaning in to smell the orchids.
I could tell from the bottle on the counter and the wet kiss she gave me when she hugged me that she just opened it shortly before I got there. Next to it was chopped onions and peppers, she told me that she was preparing dinner waiting for her mim to bring the steak. She poured me a glass and we sat in the living room on the love seat.
“ So how have you been sweetie?”
“Great, enjoying my break from school, getting to know myself better”
“Good, I heard you went to Tucson a few weeks ago, how was that?”
“It was so much fun, one of my sorority sisters has family out there, they live on a nice ranch by the mountains...they have horses and cows”.
“Do you know how to ride horses?”
“No...(laughs). When they invited me to go riding on the trail with them and I chickened out.”
“(laughs) Aww...why didn’t you go?”
“ They’re so big...who’s gonna write my essays if I fall off and break an arm?”
“Good thinking”
“ In the morning when they were ready to go I told them I had a headache and stayed behind...her brother kept me company though.”
“That was nice of him...did he show you a good time?”
“ yes and no”
“ What happened?”
“Well...we were talking and I thought he’s nice, cute cowboy, in shape.”
“White guy?”
“(eye roll) Yeah...we walked round the farm for a bit, he took me inside the barn and started kissing me and feeling on my chest ...so I went to undo his pants to take his cock out and...”
"and what?"
" It's was really small...like all of it fit in my closed hand...and he was hard"
"Sad story"
"That's not even the worst of it...my mim always told me if you get a guy hard it’s your job to take care of it, don’t be a cock tease.”
“That sound’s like something she’d say”
“So I started talking nasty and jerking him off ...while he was getting the condom out of his wallet he came in my hands”
“Damn, it ended before it started”
“Then as I tried to keep things going he started pulling his pants up saying (imitating guy voice) this doesn’t happen usually and it’s because you’re so hot”.
“Well that part is true, I don’t know about the other thing though.”
By this point in the conversation Tiffany had finished her glass of wine, while I only had a third of mine, We got even closer as we made playful taps and comforting rubs on each other. She talked about the couple other guys that approached her when she broke up with her boyfriend and how they seemed inexperienced and unsure of how to make a move. She said one in particular couldn’t get hard and when he did he only lasted a few minutes.
“ It was like; as soon as I touched it he went from soft, to hard, to splat”
“(laugh) well you do kinda dive in without getting warmed up”
“ I do?!” , she said with a look of concern.
“ Yeah, but it’s not a big deal...just take your time”, I answered, slowly rubbing her knee, subtlety showing it as an example.
She responded slowly placing her hand on mine following it as I went up from her knee to the lower point of her thick thigh.
“see?...gently feel the warmth of their body as you explore them” I whispered, her face turned to an at ease expression as her body language became more calm.
She then moved closer, taking her hand off of mine and placing it on my knee, as she started to imitate the motion herself on me. I moved my hand up her inner thigh, caressing it and within moments she followed the same action on me.
“ There you go...build anticipation...make em eager” I whispered, rubbing my hand closer to the warmest spot of her inner thighs.
I could tell by the movements in her hips along with her deep and heavy breathing that she was starting to get wet. I put my hand right along the center of her sweatpants, feeling the fabric become even warmer by her moistening cunt. It was at this point I realized that Tiffany was not wearing panties under these sweatpants and I instantly got hard. Noticing this she began to rub slowly along the bulge in my pants,
“ God, it feels like it got thicker”
Being in the mindset that I was teaching her a valuable lesson in sensuality I took my hand from her inner thighs to undo my belt and pants button. Placing my closed finger under her chin I pulled her lips to mine, kissing deeply as she continued rubbing my bulge.
“ Good...now do what you would usually do...but take it nice and slow” I whispered.
Tiffany smiled as she carefully pulled my zipper down, kneeling on the love seat to get a better angle. She rubbed along the fabric of my boxers, looking up at me to confirm she was doing it right. I nodded in approval of how she quickly picked up on the lesson. Lightly dragging her French tipped nails along my stomach she reached into my boxers and pulled my girthy dick from it’s resting place. Past the buzzed from the wine look in her eyes I could see her turn into a docile slut, mesmerized as she stared at my dick in her hands, licking her lips to allow her mouth watering spit to coat them. Her smile was follow by a sensual moan then she immediately blushed after seeing I was watching her reaction.
“ then what do I do?” she asked, regaining her composure while stroking.
“ hold it from the bottom with both hands” I ordered.
“Like this?” she asked, with a sexy leer at me.
“Yeah...without tasting it just yet, show it some appreciation...like you’re thankful it’s hard for you”
She laid in the seat putting herself at eye level with my dick in her hands. Bringing herself closer to it, she rubbed my shaft along her face, gliding it on her soft cheeks, brushing it against her full lips.
“ Little kisses sweetie” I whispered.
Starting from the base she kissed lightly, rising higher to the head with each soft peck. When she reached the head she did one hard pulling stroke as she placed her lips around the top half of it’s bulbous tip. I was so hard watching her practically make love to my dick that stroke ****** out a thick drop of precum. Emerging from my dick like nectar from squeezed fruit, I watched Tiffany realize the feel of it on her lips, followed by an instinctive reaction to lick. Once that creamy taste registered in her mind she became a lust filled nympho.
Opening her lips wider and stroking as she took the head of my dick in her mouth. Her pace became faster and more intense as she sucked, drooling heavily.
“ Slow down sweetie” I ordered with a whispered.
Between the feel of the wine and her deep sexual desire to orally please me she was in a tranced fixation. To the point where it seemed as if she didn’t even hear me tell her to slow her pace. The slurping and smacking sounds grew as she drooled and stroked, taking me deep inside her mouth. I ran my fingers through her long blonde hair, then gripped it, lightly lifting her from my dick, grabbing her by the throat with the other hand I kissed her passionately.
“ slowly sweetie...I want to enjoy you” I whispered.
Even with my hands around her throat, slightly pulling her hair she had a look of bliss with a little smile. Still stroking my dick as if I was distracting her from a task that she was completely focused on accomplishing. I released as she repositioned herself on her knees, shoving my dick back in her mouth proceeding to sensually lick and suck me off.
I laid back enjoying the moment, after a few minutes I could hear the popping sound of a vehicle riding across the gravel in the driveway. Not too long after that I could hear the keys jingling by the front door preparing to open it. Given that I was still in the moment I ignored what it would be like if someone walked in on us. Being that the door was facing the back left side of the love seat I looked over my shoulder to see it open.
In walked Stephanie with a couple grocery bags, we looked at each other then immediately smiled. Our eye contact broke as Stephanie noticed Tiffany’s head bobbing up and down along with the slurping sound radiating throughout the living room. She averted her eyes, still smiling as she took the bags to the kitchen.
“ I’m making steak and gravy...and later we can have blueberry cobbler for desert” Stephanie yelled from the kitchen.
Tiffany continued sucking my dick like she was in her own little world blocking out the fact that her mim just walked in the house. Stephanie walked pass behind us again going back outside to her SUV. I lifted Tiffany’s soft warm mouth off of me and gave her a small kiss.
“we can finish later sweetie...go help your mim with the bags”
“okay” she replied, innocently.
She went to the kitchen and wiped the spit and drool from her mouth with a paper towel, then went outside with Stephanie to grab a few bags. Tiffany’s head was so sloppy and wet that my pants had streaks of spit on them, so I decided to go upstairs and change them while I got cleaned up for dinner. When I came back down stairs I was met with a kiss on the cheek by Stephanie.
“ dinner’s almost ready...there’s juice and soda in the fridge, grab whatever you like” she said.
I sat in the living room flipping through tv channels as Tiffany prepared the table and Stephanie tended to the food in the oven. They were talking about a reality tv show and how much they liked where it was going. A few minutes later Tiffany came in and told me dinner was ready and lead me to the table. I noticed that she changed into a pair of light blue legging, a tight white T shirt with ankle sock, and her chair at the table was a little closer to mine. We all sat down and started to eat.
“ oh, just a reminder my little guy will be back from his gam gam’s house next week” Stephanie said.
“ not a problem” I replied.
“ oh yeah, she called and said he ate a bunch of ice cream and threw up on her cat” Tiffany said, trying to hold in her laugh.
(we all laughed)
“ She’s going to be chewing my ear off about that when I go pick him up” Stephanie said in the midst of her laughter.
“The Bachelor comes on in a bit” Tiffany said.
“I know...it look like they were finally going to get rid of the crazy girl on there” Stephanie replied.
After dinner Tiffany cleared the table and did the dishes while me and Stephanie continued to talk. Once she was finished we all decided to sit in the living room and watch The Bachelor. I had no interest in the show but I figured if they were so interested in it then I would watch it too. I sat in the center of the couch while Stephanie sat on my right, Tiffany grabbed a small folded blanket nearby and snuggled up on my left.
In the midst of the show I wrapped my arm around Stephanie and started to kiss her during the commercial. Tiffany was falling asleep and I guess the smacking sound of our kiss made her move. She began to nestle under my left arm while rubbing my thigh with her hand. Stephanie returned to watching the show when it came back on. A few minutes later Tiffany in the depth of her sleep grabbed my had and rubbed it along her stomach. Out of habit I cupped her soft tit through her shirt and started to play with her nipple between my fingers. Stephanie looked from the corner of her eye noticing Tiffany’s body do a small twitch in reaction to her nipple being touched. Stephanie gave me a kiss on the cheek and smiled.
“I’m glad you’re here...taking such good care of us” Stephanie said.
I was very comfortable sitting there holding Stephanie in one arm, playing with her hair while at the same time caressing Tiffany’s warm and soft tits. Just before the end of the show Tiffany woke up to see who got the next rose. She sat Indian style in the seat, her eyes glued to the screen.
“ What?!...I can’t believe they didn’t get rid of that crazy girl” Tiffany said.
“ Maybe she banged a producer to stay” Stephanie replied.
(we all laughed)
“I’m gonna head to bed...nighty night” Tiffany said, kissing her mim on the cheek, at the same time rubbing my shoulder before she went up the steps.
“goodnight” we replied, practically in unison.
“ I’m pretty tired myself...I’m going to go run a warm bath then get some sleep” Stephanie said.
She took the couple wine glasses off of the coffee table and took them in the kitchen, gave me a kiss on the cheek and headed upstairs. I flipped through the channel for almost an hour before I decided to go upstairs and jump in the shower. That natural scent in the bathroom filled my nose like an aphrodisiac; over flowing my senses leading to carnal thoughts. Again walking into the hall I seen that I had a choice of who I wanted to satisfy those thoughts just by choosing a door.
Given the events of the day there was little hesitation on considering which door was most appealing. Taking a short walk down the hall I quietly opened the door and saw the room was illuminated by dim, pink LED string lights hanging over the vanity mirror. The wall behind it was covered in old pop singer posters and a collage of pics from when she was in high school. Perpendicular to that was her full sized bed against the wall with a white leather headboard. Upon it laid Tiffany; lying on her side wearing the same tight white T shirt in pair of red laced panties, barefoot with French tipped toenails. Approaching from the bottom of the bed I could tell she was in a light sleep, holding a blanket between her legs, covering one while the other leg was out. I leaned in, sliding my hand lightly from her back to the front of her soft breast. Cupping her tit in my hand caused her to quickly turn her head with a minor startled look. Once she realized it was me she place her hand on mine and gripped it as she scooched towards the wall, giving me space to lay with her. I held her from behind as we both laid comfortably in the light blue satin sheets.
“ I was just thinking about you” Tiffany said with a relaxed whisper.
“ You were?” I replied.
“Yeah...can’t you tell?” she asked, then she took my hand from her breasts and placed it between her tanned legs on her laced panties.
The fabric was soaked in her warm juices, gliding along her shaved cunt as she adjusted her legs to straddle my hand.
“See?” she asked, sensually leering over her shoulder with a smile.
I started to rub the fabric of her panties, feeling her lips open as I played along her clit with my fingers. Kissing her while she placed both her hands on top of mine.
“How’s that feel sweetie?” I whispered in her ear.
“good...I’m getting wetter”
“well you probably don’t need these then” I said, helping her take off her panties.
I rubbed all around her waist and thighs, warming her bare lower body from the chill in the air. Kissing the back of her neck as I pressed the bulge in my B-ball shorts against her soft ass.
“ Can I get my toy ?”
“Yeah, go ahead”
She turned around and climbed over me, tip toeing across the carpet to the vanity drawer. She took out a medium sized Hitachi vibrator and pranced back to the bed, Laying on her back next to me she bent her knees and planted her feet flat on the bed.
“ You wanna see what I did so I could take your cock inside me better?”
“ Yeah, show me”
She let out a low giggle, just before hitting the switch on the vibrator. She rubbed it along her lower pelvis, holding it with one hand while she smiled at me. I watched it as she moved it lower, getting closer to her clit. I sat up to get a closer view mesmerized by her body’s reaction to the vibration. With ease it slide along her clit making her let out a slight squeal. Her expression changed from playful smile to a lip biting stare at the toy pressed against her clit, She pushed it even lower to the opening of her moist cunt, I could hear the vibration along the lips of her pussy. Invitingly spreading them as she began to rub the toy up and down her tight opening.
Tiffany grabbed the toy with the other hand and took a few deep, bracing breaths, with a look of deep concentration. Holding it with both hands she innocently turned her head to me. With a pleasured look in her eyes she said:
“ Look what I can do daddy”
She began to shove the head of the toy inside her dripping wet cunt. Slowly it penetrated her while vibrating through here walls. She let out a deep moan as it pushed inside of her, her body started to squirm, thrusting her hips upward as she let it glide deeper into her pussy. I saw that she was growing closer to orgasming, so I rubbed along her hands and replaced them with one of mine. Now I was holding the toy and playing with her tits, while she gyrated with it inside of her, her clit was almost shimmering in the dim light so I leaned in and flicked my tongue across it.
Tiffany went crazy, the first flick made he body jerk quickly hitting the wall wither palm, the constant licking made her tremble and let out a deep grunt. I pinned her by the waist and continue licking her clit coated in nectar like pussy juice. She struggled with the how strong the pleasure came over her, I looked up to see her arms preparing to push me away but at the same time stopping herself so that she could dive deeper into *******.
“Daddy...daddy!”, she begged alertly.
I continued pushing the toy up to her G spot as I glided my tongue across her her clit. She quickly grabbed a pillow and screamed into it, the sound of her pussy’s juices grew loud under the muffled scream as her whole body spasmed in orgasm. She was like a wild ******* coming down from defeat by her body’s urges. Slowing things down to a smooth point I carefully slid the toy out of her cunt, it was covered in cream. Tiffany laid panting heavily rubbing from my chest to my abs.
“ could you...hold me...daddy?” she whispered.
Laying beside her I wrapped my arms around her as she relaxed on her side. In the midst of us being in a snuggle position I pulled my dick from my shorts and rubbed it along Tiffany’s ass. Feeling this she reached behind her, grabbed it, and placed it between her thighs. The length of it went through her thighs while the head of it rested on her lower pelvis.
“oh my god...and its still sticking past my leg” she said with a cute giggle.
She spit in her hand and rubbed the head of my dick with it as it laid nestled between her soft tanned thighs.
“Does that feel good?” she asked, leering back at me.
“yea...you know what feels even better?”
“What?”
I placed my hand on top of hers and with one pull back and a thrust forward I guided my dick completely side of her. Pushing smoothly pass her g spot and staying there while she whimpered. Adjusting her tight cunt to the sense of being filled. In the moments of her settling I pulled back and gave another deep stroke inside of her, making her moan. My deep strokes eased into a steady pounding as I felt the cream of her pussy get warmer. Kissing her neck and rubbing her tits deepened our sensual connection. Tiffany held my hand, bring it closer to her lips to kiss.
“you’re so good to me daddy...so good” she moaned.
Pulling my dick from her creamy cunt I turned her on her back and got between her legs. Sliding my dick back into her pussy, Tiffany wrapped her arms and legs around me, embracing the warmth of my body as she gripped tightly.
“ you can use me anytime you want...I take it like a good girl...is my little pussy good to you daddy?” she whispered as I kissed her neck.
I could tell by the way she was talking that she was trying to get me to cum. In the middle of her dirty talking I grabbed the Hitachi toy, turned it on, and placed it on her pelvis. She immediately went wild, screaming as the toy; pressed between us vibrated on her clit. I began to pound even harder watching eyes roll back in deep *******.
“Cum with me little slut...cum for daddy” I demanded.
Tiffany’s body became tense and stiff, from her arms locked around me to her legs wrapped around. I instantly felt her cunt get tighter, clenching my dick inside of her. With one deep push inside of her I exploded, filling her pussy so much I could feel it drip down my sack. We both slowly recovered from the intense moment and looked at each other.
“ thank you” Tiffany said, with a passionately mesmerized look.
I held her as we laid in silence for a while until we went to sleep. So far I was enjoying my stay at their house and with a few more weeks ahead of me I knew it would be more fun to come.

Back