WM in Tampa for XMas wants to suck first BBC

Frank Grey

Male
Gold Member
From
KY, US
White male 49, wanting to suck my first big black cock ever. I have never dated or had sex with a man. But have been in relationships where we did cuck roleplay as well as did some swinging with bk men. It's seriously on my bucket list. I have to know what it's like. Sounds ridiculous I know. But it's what I'd like to try. Just looking for someone with a sense of adventure to help me get this off the bucket list. and who knows, it might be a new thing for me!!! Not looking for penetration sex. Period. Would like someone well endowed and not buck ass wild. Chill. Drinks and some conversation. No aggro, plz. If you might fit the bill, shoot me a DM.
I'll be in the Tampa area Dec 22-26.

White male 49, wanting to suck my first big black cock ever. I have never dated or had sex with a man. But have been in relationships where we did cuck roleplay as well as did some swinging with bk men. It's seriously on my bucket list. I have to know what it's like. Sounds ridiculous I know. But it's what I'd like to try. Just looking for someone with a sense of adventure to help me get this off the bucket list. and who knows, it might be a new thing for me!!! Not looking for penetration sex. Period. Would like someone well endowed and not buck ass wild. Chill. Drinks and some conversation. No aggro, plz. If you might fit the bill, shoot me a DM.
Damn, that sounds just like my bucket list fantasy. I thought I was alone being a straight white guy secretly wanting to experience sucking a black cock. Thanks for posting and giving me confidence to pursue. I hope your Holiday wish is granted and look forward to hearing if it is exciting as I think it will be.

Damn, that sounds just like my bucket list fantasy. I thought I was alone being a straight white guy secretly wanting to experience sucking a black cock. Thanks for posting and giving me confidence to pursue. I hope your Holiday wish is granted and look forward to hearing if it is exciting as I think it will be.
I'm not going to hold my breath. But what the hell.

At best? I've been and still have content relationships with women. I would say I'm curious. How bout that? Not afraid of a label. Because I'm comfortable in my own skin. Whatever I do, I'm down with it.

How did it go in Tampa

The reason folks come to sites like this that can serve, cater to, and connect ppl whose kinks and fantasies run outside the common vanilla variety is to feel like they're NOT going to get ppl chirping "FAG" or "YOU'RE MESSED UP" as they navigate the community. As far as cognitive dissonance, I challenge anyone to not fall under that descriptor in some area of their personality and or thought process. Again, it's why some are here. I am attracted to women 99% of the time. of that 99, about 75 is white women. Black and Asian make up the rest. Sometimes I get a bit curious. Thus my original post.

I agree, and think a white husband’s Cuckold Angst is an accurate despription of cognitive dissonance which is what makes it so exciting to be a willing cuckold to BBC. That’s why I’m here.

Migo
How did it go in Tampa
Regular holiday mumbo jumbo with family. Tried a couple apps and other sites with no luck. But I DID stop in ATL on the way back to meet up with someone I follow and talk with on twitter a lot. I'll just say, it far exceeded expectations. These are clips he sent a few weeks ago. You see why I was interested... More Migo

Migo
Regular holiday mumbo jumbo with family. Tried a couple apps and other sites with no luck. But I DID stop in ATL on the way back to meet up with someone I follow and talk with on twitter a lot. I'll just say, it far exceeded expectations. These are clips he sent a few weeks ago. You see why I was interested... More Migo
Wow,He would have me interested too.lol

Back