Wives You Would Never Expect.

Stars and bars, disgusting.
As far as flags go, it’s a pretty cool looking flag, it’s not the flag of the confederacy like so many think, it’s actually a battle flag,,,plus it looks really good on the roof of a Dodge Charger. The black guy from CSI had a custom Charger done, he had an old ‘69 body put on a brand new Charged chassis,,,inside on the headliner he had the Star and Bars put on it, but in African colors,,,it has nothing do with slavery, just a battle flag. I come from New York and I used to get pissed when I was in the south and saw that flag flying under the Stars and Stripes,,,but I was ignorant to the facts.

As far as flags go, it’s a pretty cool looking flag, it’s not the flag of the confederacy like so many think, it’s actually a battle flag,,,plus it looks really good on the roof of a Dodge Charger. The black guy from CSI had a custom Charger done, he had an old ‘69 body put on a brand new Charged chassis,,,inside on the headliner he had the Star and Bars put on it, but in African colors,,,it has nothing do with slavery, just a battle flag. I come from New York and I used to get pissed when I was in the south and saw that flag flying under the Stars and Stripes,,,but I was ignorant to the facts.

Yes, it was the battle flag of the Confederacy. The folks who fought to keep Black people enslaved. It is NOT okay to display it.

Back