Wives You Would Never Expect.

The ones you would never expect are the most fun to use like whores. They get off on the fucking and the slut treatment. Most fun is to take one that has not been blacked and take her down till she is cumming and cumming and begging for more and when she leaves she will be wanting more, can't wait till I use her again.

The ones you would never expect are the most fun to use like whores. They get off on the fucking and the slut treatment. Most fun is to take one that has not been blacked and take her down till she is cumming and cumming and begging for more and when she leaves she will be wanting more, can't wait till I use her again.
This is so true, the ones you would never expect, possibly because they don't expect it a lot either, so they want to be used like a slut, and they love it

i dont understand mary
I was referencing a similarity to the old Gary Cooper movie when you swap the first letters,,,kinda like when someone says “Chuck you farlie, you’re too mucking fuch for me, you bon of sitch”,,,in the old days in New York, some people used to joke around and say things like “I don’t like “Nics and Spiggers”,,,don’t worry about it, not everybody can identify with my sense of humor, a lot of it is from before their time,,,$hit,,,I must be getting old. I’ve been around my husband too long, when I met him I was 23 and he was 36, he used to say “C’mere kid, let me show you something”,,,I’ve spent most of my life being the youngest person around. So it kinda snuck up on me! LOL

Me estaba refiriendo a una similitud con la vieja película de Gary Cooper cuando intercambias las primeras letras... algo así como cuando alguien dice "Chuck, farlie, eres demasiado tonto para mí, bon of sitch", en el viejo En Nueva York, algunas personas solían bromear y decir cosas como “No me gustan “Nics and Spiggers”, “no te preocupes, no todos pueden identificarse con mi sentido del humor, mucho”. es anterior a su tiempo... $hit... Debo estar envejeciendo. He estado con mi marido demasiado tiempo, cuando lo conocí yo tenía 23 años y él 36, él solía decir: "Ven aquí niño, déjame mostrarte algo", he pasado la mayor parte de mi vida siendo la persona más joven alrededor. ¡Así que me sorprendió un poco! JAJAJA
jajajaja , you are the BEST!!

All these great great clips broda
Clips are short, camera’s shaky, lighting‘s bad, direction is poor, no ridiculous piercings or over the top tattoos, or volley ball tits,,,yet somehow it’s better than any pro vid I’ve seen all week,,,cause it’s fuck’n real!!! Add to the lighting (the lighter the scene, the less pixelation), find yourself a tripod, at least one camera on the tripod and another hand held, increase the volume of the dialog and turn off all TV’s and background music and viewers will love you, men will get hard and women will get wet, one last thing, don’t forget to post the results for us to enjoy, you’ve got a good start, you have found the woman, now help her to become the best Hotwife she can be! Your welcome,,,

Back