Wives who fall in love with their BBC and BBC's who love them

Although I agree with you, it is possible to develop strong feelings for someone else. I love my hubby but I was seeing a regular guy for a large part of summer 13 and I really began to like him. He was funny, considerate and, yes, great at sex. He was a big guy in all senses of the word and I really looked forward to going out with him, in fact I had quite a crush on him. To the point, as I have mentioned before, I messed around with my birth control pill, taking it on and off. I mentioned this to him and we split soon after, I sort of wish I hadnt mentioned it to him but probably for the best.
I do not want a regular nice guy again because of this. Thats why I liked being 'owned' or now will go again for one night stands- so there are no emotional attachments.
Heres a pic of me and my guy having a real fun night out! XView attachment 524261
I love your honesty

My ex wife developed feelings for a guy. We were all friends and would even go out together. When it was the three of us she was his. She sat with him as if they were the ones married and I was the third wheel. She cried when the army moved him over seas.

I always encouraged some kind of connection but after him it was difficult for her. We discussed the future where we would have another man living with us as a second husband. She decided it would be a bad idea since relatives would visit and figure things out.

Back