Wives, When Did Your Opinion of Your Husband Change?

What changed your opinion of your husband?

• When you cheated with BBC and your husband didn't see the obvious signs.

Votes: 6 12.2%
  • When cuckolding with BBC was introduced and he didn't object.

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • The moment your first BBC orgasm hit you.

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • The moment your first BBC bull came inside you.

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • When your husband is only interested in jerking off (watching or waiting) while you're with BBC.

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • When your husband accepted cleanup duties.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • When your husband was verbally/physically humiliated by wife/bull and he was turned on.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • When you explained your were going exclusively BBC (cutting him off) and he didn't object.

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • When bisexuality/sissification was introduced and he didn't object.

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Something I forgot (please comment).

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters

tiny_tim

Male
From
IL, US
Cuckolding, especially BBC cuckolding changes the relationship between the husband and wife. Wives, what caused you to change your opinion of your white husband? The transition of the wife/husband relationship is gradual and continuous so please select ALL options that affected your opinion of your husband. This is intended as a guide for cuckolds to know when lines that are crossed cannot not be easily uncrossed.

When we first started the lifestyle and we both enjoyed it I was thinking I might be bisexual. I mean I enjoyed watching black men use my wife for sex and l ate gallons of a black mans cum. I licked loads of cum off my wife's face, pussy and ass. Wife and I would be in a 69 and a black man would shove his big dick in her ass or pussy I would spread my wife's ass cheeks. I would get a great view of that big black dick and I would lick his nuts and asshole. I am spreading my wife's ass cheeks so some black guy can go deeper in my wife's asshole or pussy. When he is getting ready to blow his load he tells me to lick his nuts and asshole while he cums deep in her and I can fee He slides his limp dick out of my wife's pussy or asshole his cock flops in my face and mouth plus some of the black guys cum leaks out all on my face. Even though I did all of that to the black guys that were fucking my wife I was not gay or bisexual. I did those things because the wife really got off on it. I explained that I was doing those things because I knew it turned her on.

Back